Ok.......Everybody List What you have booked from the New Releases

isujim

planning for March 2008...was thinking Serenade but the Adventure is much cheaper right now. i did that march 2006 for my first and only cruise, and may enjoy it again (just need to convince my boyfriend) :D

Yes.. had originally booked Serenade myself... but can't beat those AOS prices...and there is a C &A coupon

Shhhhh!! I am an escapee from the Disney Cruise boards.

Looking forward to our first RCI, and second cruise ever.

Just booked Freedom of the Seas for Nov. 23, 2008.

We're just getting started, but Patti, you are an inspiration! :)

I am also from Disney Cruise Boards. We are sailing on the Nov.1, 2008,

Liberty of the Seas.

Booked on the Radiance 15 day r/t,,Sep 08. It is a reunion cruise with the Happy Coconuts. Other posters on this thread are going with us again.

Book June 08 on The Independence doing an Italian Med cruise. 14 night.

Can't wait

Sherry

July 2008 Brilliance Med and Greek Isles. Booked deck 8 elev hump area. Seems a bit pricey even though I booked 3 weeks after it opened up. I should have been more prepared but last minute decision. (Yes 3 weeks after bookings open is last minute around here it seems)

July 2008 Brilliance Med and Greek Isles. Booked deck 8 elev hump area. Seems a bit pricey even though I booked 3 weeks after it opened up. I should have been more prepared but last minute decision. (Yes 3 weeks after bookings open is last minute around here it seems)

THink how good you will feel as the prices go up... I booked this Sept. Brilliance last fall..... has gone up $800 pp....

Freedom of the Seas, November 23, 2008, Western Caribbean

Adventure of the Seas, February 8, 2009, Southern Caribbean

Just waiting for Mexico to be updated for 2009 now!

I just called and put a deposit down on the AOS, February 8, 2009! I might change my mind when more of the schedules come out for 2009, but it sounds like a great cruise. I wanted my favorite aft balcony and I was able to get it. :D

De

:D OK.........everybody list what you have booked from the new releases.

We have booked Grandeur 11 Night Halloween Repo from Baltimore to Tampa October 30, 2008

Hawaii Oct 11 08. I bet those halloween Cruises must be a blast, does everyone get decked up in a costume.

THink how good you will feel as the prices go up... I booked this Sept. Brilliance last fall..... has gone up $800 pp....

Don't wish to impose, but on an average, flying from West coast and doing a Med with Greek Islands, what would we be looking at $$$ with a balcony cabin

First I don't book my airlines w/ RCCL... have always found good direct flights w./ a better price..flight was $758..that is also flying mulit locations...as we fly into Venice and out of Barcelona

Cabin...this also depends on ship and what category cabin....for our cruise in September....the E1 cat..started at 3 k (for 2) it is now 4600..... out of VEnice

Bwest deals of cabins are usually by booking early when it comes to the Med.

Hawaii Oct 11 08. I bet those halloween Cruises must be a blast, does everyone get decked up in a costume.

I really don't know............this will be our first but we are looking forward to it:)

We aren't officially booked yet but are considering a B2B on Voyager of the Seas Med. and Transatlantic for Nov. 22,08 and Nov 29, 08. This will be my 35th anniversary present to my lovely wife. We just returned from the Voyager, our 1st RCL cruise and absolutely loved the ship. After 2 previous Carnival ships we are sold on RCL.

BOB:)

We are going on the Liberty, April 19, 2008 to the Western Carib. There are 6 of us.....DH, me, our 2 boys (they will be 9 and 11), and my parents. It is our kids and the grandparents first cruise....they are all so excited and it still a year away!!!!!!!!

Soooooooooooooo excited!!!:D

:) Hi was just on the Empress of the seas .In august of 07 we will be doing back to back cruises on the Majesty of the seas and the Liberty of the seas .Then in Feb 08 a 12 day cruise on the Exploroer of the seas doing an 12 day cruise from NYC.

Mr veendam

Archived