Reporting from the Explorer of the Seas 4/22/07

Reporting from onboard the Explorer heading to the WC. Things went well except for the total disorganization at Miami airport. RC really needs to do something about this process.

Weather is beautiful, service so far so good. Very nice crowd of passengers and not many teens or children. If there are any they are very well behaved and quiet;)

Any questions so far feel free to ask. I'll report more later.

Reporting from onboard the Explorer heading to the WC. Things went well except for the total disorganization at Miami airport. RC really needs to do something about this process.

Weather is beautiful, service so far so good. Very nice crowd of passengers and not many teens or children. If there are any they are very well behaved and quiet.Any questions so far feel free to ask. I'll report more later.

Thanks for the "Live" report Deb ! Have a great cruise !! I love Explorer of the Seas :)

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi Deb,

I'm sailing on 5/4 for the 5 night western caribbean cruise, and had a few questions if you don't mind.

1. What night(s) are the ice show on a 5 nighter?

2. Who is playing in the piano bar?

3. Who is CD and how is he/she?

Of course, any other tidbits you want to post would be greatly appreciated, too!

Have a great cruise,

Wendy

Hey Wendy,

I am also sailing on the Explorer on 5-4

Stop by the thread we have going for this cruise

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=421000

Its just around the corner but we have been having a blast.

Hi Deb,

I'm sailing on 5/4 for the 5 night western caribbean cruise, and had a few questions if you don't mind.

Of course, any other tidbits you want to post would be greatly appreciated, too!

Have a great cruise,

Wendy

We've been wondering about the suite amenites that have been talked about for suite guest's. Are you familiar with what those are on the Explorer?

Will you report on Portafino's if/when you eat there. Would love to hear more about your likes and disslikes...

Have a great cruise!

Hi Latvish,

I saw the thread going and was a little intimidated- it's over a 100 pages!

I take that to mean there is a good group sailing.

I'll try to stop by and say hi before we leave.

See you soon,

Wendy

Hi Deb, I just want to say, take care of the Explorer! I will be getting on when you get off, 4/29.

Glad to hear not a lot of kids or teens, that's what I was hoping by booking this time of year. (No offense to the well-behaved ones, but hubby and I are taking a break FROM the kids!) :D

Are you touring the ocean lab on board? Wondering how it is, if it's worth the time.

Looking forward to hearing more about how things are going. Have a blast, and leave some pina coladas for us!

-Melissa

Hi Deb,

Have a great cruise,

Wendy

hey Wendy and Deb and everyone! I'm also going on the 5 nite on 5/4 (so excited!) Would love to hear about the embarkation process to prepare myself and also the food! Hope you're having a great cruise Deb, I'm jealous!

Heart

Keep the ship in good shape...as I will be boarding when you leave!! I am so excited for Sunday. But in respect to you, I hope it feels like a long time till then for you..and a short time for me!!

I watched you sail away on the miami port cam yesterday!!

I had a excellant waiter back in feb. on the Explorer Radu Florescv, he had given me his email address but it seems to come back invalid address so either I cant read his address real well or he wrote it down wrong. If it is possible that you see him he was from romania, please give him my email and tell him I am sorry that I have not been able to get him. Just to refresh his memory tell him we had the few tables with the mix up of the empty table next to us that was supposed to be more of my family.We had table 567 deck 5. If you see him that would be great dont go out of you way. Thanks in advance for all your help. Donna

Hi Deb, I just want to say, take care of the Explorer! I will be getting on when you get off, 4/29.

Glad to hear not a lot of kids or teens, that's what I was hoping by booking this time of year. (No offense to the well-behaved ones, but hubby and I are taking a break FROM the kids!) :D

Are you touring the ocean lab on board? Wondering how it is, if it's worth the time.

Looking forward to hearing more about how things are going. Have a blast, and leave some pina coladas for us!

-Melissa

Hi, I am also on the 4/29 sailing. You should join the roll call, there's a link in my sig

hey Wendy and Deb and everyone! I'm also going on the 5 nite on 5/4 (so excited!) Would love to hear about the embarkation process to prepare myself and also the food! Hope you're having a great cruise Deb, I'm jealous!

Heart

Hey Heart stop by our little roll call for the May 4th Explorer.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=9911978

We are having a blast. We are meeting up after the Muster drill by the Pool Bar for Sailaway.

You can't miss us I will be wearing a grass skirt.

I just hope everyone that sails the Explorer before us keeps it in good condition so we can have 5 days of pure enjoyment.

2259983230061904249JhqBvB_th.jpg

Here I am getting ready for the Muster Drill on a warm Spring morning it was 43 outside at the time

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2747600080061904249FLGKCZ

Nothing like getting into the spirit before the cruise.

Arvids

Archived