Legend only Questions! Post 'em Here!

Cleavis

I may be wrong, but I thought I saw a post in these threads that said JB's last cruise was at the end of January.

Maybe someone on the current cruise or the 02/08 cruise can tell us who the CD is.

She is CD till 3/22 according to schedule on John Heald's blog. doesn't sound like she has many fans. hopefuly the social hosts are fun.

She is CD till 3/22 according to schedule on John Heald's blog. doesn't sound like she has many fans. hopefuly the social hosts are fun.

I wanted to strangle Vitalli who ran karaoke. Every time someone would sing he would pump his fist in the air and yell "Woo Hoo!" and "Vacation!". This would continue throughout the song. I finally told him to shut up and let the person sing. I told him that it was rude and disrespectful to the singer. He toned it down but still kept yelling.

I would like to know which day they have "High Tea" and the time? We went on the Liberty and it was so nice. Very elegant and I want to take my granddaughter. She will think that is really special. Thanks Dot

They have the afternoon tea on sea days which are Monday & Saturday. I think I remember this being around 3:00, but once onboard you may want to check the Capers to be sure. My DD always enjoys attending the tea when she sails with me.

• 9 months later...
I would love some information from anyone who has stayed in or around room 8201 on the Legend. I'm cruising with my sister, and she packs a LOT. Also, how was the noise factor?

Thanks!

DW and I stayed in room 8277, on the back end of the Legend, this last week. There were 3 closets and plenty of drawer space for us, so we didn't have a problem with that.

We were under the aft pool deck and didn't have any problem with noise, but we did have a lounge chair blow off the pool deck and land on our balcony on the last day. That was a rare treat.

Edited by mystone99
spelling

DW and I stayed in room 8277, on the back end of the Legend, this last week. There were 3 closets and plenty of drawer space for us, so we didn't have a problem with that.

We were under the aft pool deck and didn't have any problem with noise, but we did have a lounge chair blow off the pool deck and land on our balcony on the last day. That was a rare treat.

Thanks so much for the info! I'm really looking forward to cruising on the Legend!

Anyone know what day they hold the wine tasting?

Sorry for the delay, Froggy...had to consult my capers. The wine tasting/food pairing is on Monday (sea day) at 2:00. There are also a couple of martini tastings. Enjoy!

Getting Married during the May 2, 2010 sailing of the Legend. My question is that we will be holding the ceremony on Grand Cayman, are Carnival's posted arrival/departure times ships time or local time? Much appreciated.

The ship always posts everything in ship's time.

Have a wonderful wedding!!! You should love the Legend and the ports! Our personal favorite so far!:)

I would like to know, how if there is a problem with noise in cabins below Lido (scrapping of chairs while crew is cleaning). I did read it is a problem on the Conquest class ships, but found nothing about the Spirit class. Just curious, if I need to pack ear plugs. Looking forward to your reviews,Thanks !!

Happy Cruising, Sea YA !!

It's hit and miss. I had a cabin under the lido and it was quiet. My friend down the hall 7 cabins away heard a lot of noise, chairs being moved around, that sort of thing. Now I book on the 7th deck at the back of the ship. Just two flights up to the Lido where you will spend a great deal of time.

I would like to know, how if there is a problem with noise in cabins below Lido (scrapping of chairs while crew is cleaning). I did read it is a problem on the Conquest class ships, but found nothing about the Spirit class. Just curious, if I need to pack ear plugs. Looking forward to your reviews,Thanks !!

Happy Cruising, Sea YA !!

We sailed on the Pride (sister ship) and had lots of noise from the Lido deck above our room.