Legend only Questions! Post 'em Here!

Cleavis

have to say i enjoyed reading all the post on the legend... i just booked for july 29th 2012 so have alittle ways to go lol... i know there is a site where you can view pictures of cabins that people have uploaded... anyone know what it is i can't find it... thanks ;-)

Go to cruiselinerooms dot com. And if you don't find your cabin on the Legend, look at the other Spirit class ships (Miracle, Pride & Spirit)...they will be almost identical.

Have a great cruise...Legend is awesome!:D

• 4 weeks later...
Anybody ever stay in connecting balcony & inside cabins 6112 & 6108(port bow)? I was looking to get info on balcony size, ship movement and outside sound info.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/index.php

This site will give you all kinds of info except about outside sound or ship movement. From that cabin it's a long walk to the Lido!

Thanx for this thread. Are the cabin doors metal, do magnets stick?

Anyone know if there is a soda machine? A few ships we have sailed has had them.

Cindy

As I recall, magnets would not stick to the cabin door. And I never saw a soda machine.

And to homeofthedogs, The last time we were on the Legend the safes were the type that require a card swipe...but that was before the last drydock.

Thanks for the response Cruisinbanddirectors!

Anyone else know if refrigerators are in each cabin and how about robes in every cabin?

Safe - keypad or card swipe.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We just got off the Legend this past Sunday..the safe in our balcony room was a card swipe. Not sure about robes/refrigerators since the balcony cabins always have them.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably a dumb question but if the safe is operated by a swipe card then how secure is it actually? Can anyone use any swipe card to open it?

We just got off the Legend this past Sunday..the safe in our balcony room was a card swipe. Not sure about robes/refrigerators since the balcony cabins always have them.

The card you use is the only card that can open the safe. It's specific to the magnetic strip of the card you use.

Probably a dumb question but if the safe is operated by a swipe card then how secure is it actually? Can anyone use any swipe card to open it?