Past cruise history and C&A coupons not showing on rccl.com

Past cruise history no longer shows up when I log on to rccl.com. Also, when I try to access C&A coupons I get the following error...

"Online accounts for the Crown & Anchor Society are not currently available for all countries. We are working to extend these account services internationally."

I've been having the above issues for around 3 weeks now. When I call C&A they gladly check coupons for me but I find it hard to believe I am the only one having these issues.

Do others see their past cruise history still??

Thanks

Past cruise history no longer shows up when I log on to rccl.com. Also, when I try to access C&A coupons I get the following error...

"Online accounts for the Crown & Anchor Society are not currently available for all countries. We are working to extend these account services internationally."

I've been having the above issues for around 3 weeks now. When I call C&A they gladly check coupons for me but I find it hard to believe I am the only one having these issues.

Thanks

Many people report that this information disappears and reappears not infrequently on the RC website.

Coupons..........that tends to be a website maintenance issue.

Many people report that this information disappears and reappears not infrequently on the RC website.

Coupons..........that tends to be a website maintenance issue.

I figured as much, but I have been having this problem for several weeks and am starting to wonder if I'm alone or if others are having the same issue.

I figured as much, but I have been having this problem for several weeks and am starting to wonder if I'm alone or if others are having the same issue.

Try clearing your cookies, and temp internet files, you may be looking at an old page stored on your computer

I just checked out my information at the website, my past cruises and current cruise and OBC were all showing.

I would try visiting the web page and refresh it after you log in to my cruises.

jc:confused:

I just checked out my information at the website, my past cruises and current cruise and OBC were all showing.

I would try visiting the web page and refresh it after you log in to my cruises.

jc:confused:

I have 3 different computers I check from, home, office, and mobile and none show past cruise history or allow me to access C&A coupons.

I called my mom and all of her past cruise info shows up while mine doesn't. At this point my biggest concern is the past cruise history as I would hate to have my 6 cruise credits disappear.

I have the same problems.

I called C&A yesterday and they said, they are still working on problems with the changes they made to the site.

I can not see our past cruises or get the savings coupons. I asked to have them mailed to me.

I also, tried to order a brochure on line and it would not accept my postal code, Canada.

So, they took my order for the brochures and will mail them to me as well.

The C&A agent said she gets calls all the time with problems, so it is an on going problem at the moment.

I called C&A the other day. My recent cruise showed Not Qualified instead of pending. The C&A guy I spoke to was too funny. He said, someone got the bright idea to decide NQ & Pending meant the same thing & until they get the person to realize it isn't the same, may recent cruises will show not qualified until the credit actually does post.

I had the same problem for several weeks..........then one day everything was back to normal. I had tried everything suggesed and finally gave up.

C&A explained that it had to do with upgrade to the system that allows them to enroll the under 18's in the new youth program.

Hopefully you'll see your Cruise History and coupons soon. When my history came back all previous cruises were still showing.

Good Luck!!

and everything is working at 8:12AM on Tuesday 6/19/2007, so try now.

Thanks

and everything is working at 8:12AM on Tuesday 6/19/2007, so try now.

Still a no go for me. I too spoke with C&A yesterday past cruise history was confirmed and was asked to be patient. I guess I'll give it a few more weeks. There's just something about seeing booked cruises and past cruise history in the middle of a hectic work day that makes everything seem a little better.

• 2 weeks later...

Still a no go for me.

Has bee replaced with At this time, we are not able to complete your request. Please try again later.

Still a no go for me.

Has bee replaced with At this time, we are not able to complete your request. Please try again later.

Grrrrrr, me too.

• 2 weeks later...

Here may be your solution. We all know that RCI has a terrible website and problems arise more often than not, but I've discovered the fix for at least some of these problems.

Apparently, the major culprit is the "My Cruises" portion of the website. DO NOT remain logged into this section. It will cause many of the other sections, including "On-Line Check In" to malfunction.

Try logging out of "My Cruises" and then see if it works.

Best of luck.

Their whole web site is a mess. If you go to try to books a cruise, it shows N/A for all the stateroom categories. It isn't just the MY CRUISES.

They need to go out an Canvas at Mc Donald's so they can get some more GREAT HELP!icon12.gif

Archived