What does Celebrity serve for no extra charge at Hubbard Glacier?

sunspot49

Also sell hot chocolate in lovely Celebrity stainless steel mugs. I love mine - take it on all of my cruises for morning coffee/tea. Of course, you can get hot chocolate free at buffet. It's so nice to have after coming in from outside viewing of the glacier.

I always bring my own insulated mug for coffee in the morning. Beats the little cups they have. The morning of Hubbard, I filled it with (free) cocoa and watched other people pay $8-9 for their cup of cocoa. Don't be fooled and think it's free when they walk around offering it. On the other hand, you can buy the Celebrity insulated mug for a souvenir

Sounds yummy! I will have to look for some when I sail on the Mercury next week! Wow - still finding out bits and pieces of info regarding my cruise...how cool is this board! ;)

MaryLou, yes it is good:) I know last summer when I sailed

to Alaska I was on deck 9. I had an inside cabin

that was aft so I didn't have far to walk to reach the Lido Deck (only one deck up)

Mercury has a wonderful area outside AFT of the Buffet and the

waiters are out there early (very early) serving hot soup.

The scenery is magnificant......

So, you leave on June 29th?:D I know you will have a wonderful

time!

They also offered free bean soup and hot chocolate while we were waiting on the dock at Sitka for the tenders.

This was the only port we were tendered in, and it took time to get everyone back to the mother ship. The line was a little long, but it wasn't cold and everyone behaved themselves. I didn't hear any complaints, which was nice. Although Celebrity cruisers are usually very polite.

At first you had to walk up to the tables, but then they went down the line with cups on platters and then came back to pick up the cups.

Good going Celebrity!

Archived