Anyone trying this Alli system ????

babyher

I made it through the weekend with will power in tact - hit the gym hard today - then shopped the clearance candy. It's hidden. I noticed the Alli website meal plan changed me from 1800 to 1200 calories allowed per day going into week 5. I never did go to 1800. Sure hope I can go down another three this week.

Good luck everyone. :)

Newbie, you're brave!!! LOL I think the sausage is gonna 'do you in' girl!!! Did you take a pill with that meal? :eek:

Let us know how it 'goes' ! lol

I too feared the sausage but it was soooooo good. (We got it in WV and if I could have, I would have eaten the whole pound it was so good! Luckily hubby & son stopped me-by eating most of it first!) I did not take a pill at all til today at lunch. So far so good. ;)

My kids got Reester Bunnies in their baskets. (A big bunny-shaped giant Reese's PB cup!!) I have been able to resist by smelling them only but no promises once the kids go to sleep!! My downfall yesterday was breakfast--sausage, eggs, biscuits--and the roast and cake for dinner. No Te's yet but I am still freaked out and staying close to home as much as possible!!!

Not sure I could pass up a big Reese's Bunny..that is about the only candy I like, that and Mounds!!

Sausage..oh nooooo..keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed for you on that one! lol

I made it through the weekend with will power in tact - hit the gym hard today - then shopped the clearance candy. It's hidden. I noticed the Alli website meal plan changed me from 1800 to 1200 calories allowed per day going into week 5. I never did go to 1800. Sure hope I can go down another three this week.

Good luck everyone. :)

I thought 1200 would be the magic #..trust me..if you eat right, sometimes its hard to even get the 1200 in a day, just remember to eat at least that and no less. You can do it!! :-)

Way to go Pam!!! Congrats on the 10!!! Keep up the great work. :D

Thanks for the concern. Knock wood-I'm doing ok so far. I weigh tomorrow so we'll see how bad the ski trip did me in. Got back on track and hoping to see lower numbers.

Have a good afternoon all!

Maggie

So, I'm totally pissed! I ordered more alli from amazon on March 14. I just got an email today from amazon telling me that it won't arrive until April 11. What the heck?! I don't know what to do. I don't want to spend more money and buy more. I wish there was some sort of package where I could spend 20 bucks and get some...Oh well. I just wanted to vent.

Ok, my Easter eating has caught up with me!!!! Of course not before I went to weigh in this morning.(I'm on WW too) Only lost .2 lb this week. Good I guess I did not gain while away but still would have liked a little more--at least .5! Anyway, had my first experience with the dreaded TE's this morning. Luckily it was in my kitchen and I was able to "make it" (mostly!) to the bathroom. Had another mini one after lunch. Talk about nasty!! I am still "rummbly" a bit so trying to stay close to a privy. If wanting to lose weight was not enough, the fear of any more "episodes" should keep me on the low fat route from here on. Have not had any pills today (ok, I'm scared to!) but I figured I'd have one at dinner and see how that does. Been eating w/in my fat allowances today but I guess the Easter sausage, cake & roast came back to literally bite me in the a**!

Have a good Weds afternoon all. Off to the bathroom again!

Maggie

Hi Maggie! That's good that you've lost a little. Keep it up and you'll see a good loss next week!!!

Sorry you're having TE's today. Hopefully they are done and over with!!

NO more sausage for you!!!! ;) lol

After hitting 10 lbs yesterday, I am up a pound this am! :eek: Can't figure that one out as I've been doing good. Hmmm??? Maybe something I ate had more sodium in it than I thought. Argggghhh! Frustrating. Wish I didn't weigh myself everyday. Oh well... sticking with it.....

Oh, I also have to weigh myself everyday. If I don't, I go into denial and the pounds start adding up. I have a trend of putting on a pound after my official weigh in day. I tend to work out like crazy the day before - like on the Biggest Loser, to make my weigh in goal - then I'll go up (without changing any eating habit). I haven't lost an ounce since Friday.

I do work out very strenuously with weights, so I'm not obsessing about the slow weight loss anymore. Looks like I won't make my goal this Friday :(

Sorry about the TE's, Maggie. I had two spareribs last night and expected TE's - but nothing.

Still nothing, but I gained two pounds. :mad: I have to watch my sodium also - tomorrow is official weigh in. Maybe I grew some muscles with all my weightlifting. I did two hours of cardio today and more weight work.

I have to pat myself on the back here a minute. Was at the mall with my dtr this afternoon and was able to resist (altho I seriously considered it) Cold Stone Creamery ice cream. I SOOOOOO wanted a mudpie mojo one! (so yummy). My TE incident yesterday and the measly .2 loss this week gave me the willpower to say "No thanks" when the gal asked if I wanted something too. I didn't even eat the remainder of my dtr's kids cup.

Thanks Maggie! It is 'that week' for me but, since I got 'it' on Monday, I thought my scale would move down. Not up! lol Oh well, I'm determined to fit into my carpris from last spring so I will stick with it. Thanks for the encouragement. I needed that! :)

Ok, my Easter eating has caught up with me!!!! Of course not before I went to weigh in this morning.(I'm on WW too) Only lost .2 lb this week. Good I guess I did not gain while away but still would have liked a little more--at least .5! Anyway, had my first experience with the dreaded TE's this morning. Luckily it was in my kitchen and I was able to "make it" (mostly!) to the bathroom. Had another mini one after lunch. Talk about nasty!! I am still "rummbly" a bit so trying to stay close to a privy. If wanting to lose weight was not enough, the fear of any more "episodes" should keep me on the low fat route from here on. Have not had any pills today (ok, I'm scared to!) but I figured I'd have one at dinner and see how that does. Been eating w/in my fat allowances today but I guess the Easter sausage, cake & roast came back to literally bite me in the a**!

Have a good Weds afternoon all. Off to the bathroom again!

Maggie

Unfortunately, they say it takes about 48 hours after you eat "bad stuff" to see a reaction..so sorry your feeling under the weather. I would definately wait a day or two before starting again..just in case.

I weigh the same as last Friday, so no weight loss for the week. :mad:

Five weeks on Alli / nine pounds lost

On diet since Jan 1 - total of 17 pounds lost

Still waiting to get into my cruise clothes - only 5 weeks to do it

Good job Newbie!!!

I'm frustrrated 'cuz my scale moved UP another 1/2 pound and I've been soooo good. I'm worried that I'm not eating enough but, why would I gain and not just stay the same????? Wicked frustrating! :confused:

Pam..have you been drinking enough water? Do you weigh yourself at the same time eash day? Any of these can make the scale spike..stick with it..your doing great!

I weigh the same as last Friday, so no weight loss for the week. :mad:

Five weeks on Alli / nine pounds lost

On diet since Jan 1 - total of 17 pounds lost

Still waiting to get into my cruise clothes - only 5 weeks to do it

Don't give up..you can do it!!!

I made an annoucment last night that tonight I start on Alli. Now I'am commited. This is so weird. I sooo want to lose this ugly 25 pounds, but keep putting off starting the pills!? Never felt this way before, I've always been excited to get going. I'am thinking I just don't want to give up all my fave yummy tasting "fatty" foods. But with boxes of small cruise clothes in the closet, and an awesome cruise booked, I want to lose it too. :confused:

I'am starting tonight, and I'am sticking to it. Just don't understand this frame of mind. Well, tomorrows a new day, and a new attitude!!

HERE I GO!!!!!!

I made an annoucment last night that tonight I start on Alli. Now I'am commited. This is so weird. I sooo want to lose this ugly 25 pounds, but keep putting off starting the pills!? Never felt this way before, I've always been excited to get going. I'am thinking I just don't want to give up all my fave yummy tasting "fatty" foods. But with boxes of small cruise clothes in the closet, and an awesome cruise booked, I want to lose it too. :confused:

I'am starting tonight, and I'am sticking to it. Just don't understand this frame of mind. Well, tomorrows a new day, and a new attitude!!

HERE I GO!!!!!!

I TOTALLY understand your state of mind..I lost 32 pounds on Alli last year for my Sept. cruise and when I came back, I came back to my old eating habits. I started again 2 weeks ago and still not doing it at 100%.. I think we just get burned out on dieting..at least I know I do. Why can't there be a MAGIC PIL..lol

Archived