$700 more for extended balcony - worth it?

Name game

I am traveling with a bunch of friends on the Miracle in November. Most of us decided to get our own cabins. The inside cabins were on sale and at a really good price. With the one day sale coming up, I can upgrade to an extended balcony for $700 more. Does anyone think the upgrade is worth such a huge increase in price? That's almost double the cost.

I am traveling with a bunch of friends on the Miracle in November. Most of us decided to get our own cabins. The inside cabins were on sale and at a really good price. With the one day sale coming up, I can upgrade to an extended balcony for $700 more. Does anyone think the upgrade is worth such a huge increase in price? That's almost double the cost.

Why don't you just hang out on our wraparound balcony for free? We can all do happy hour and you can do early morning coffee while we're still sleeping. :)

Is it an AFT balcony? I wouldn't pay TEN dollars more for a regular extended balcony... much less $700, :p LOL! But I would pay more for an AFT... but upgrading from an inside to ANY balcony? Yeah... for $350pp?? I'd do it. But that is me.

We had an extended aft balcony on the Upper Deck of the Miracle a couple of years ago. While having the extra few feet of balcony area was nice, I think that it was only 3-4 feet longer than a regular balcony...not a huge difference. We do feel that having a balcony does make the cruise experience a bit nicer and we are willing to pay a little more to get one. But, after having had an extended balcony cabin, there absolutely is no way I'd pay an extra $700 to move from a regular balcony cabin to one with an extended balcony. To me, it wouldn't be worth it unless the cost was of no consequence to you.

My hubby and I had an 8I extended balcony on the Legend in March. Yes, the balcony is deeper, but it certainly isn't worth $700.00 more. If you currently have an inside cabin and would like to upgrade to a balcony, booking a balcony guarantee should be the least expensive way to go. We received our extended balcony as an upgrade from the 8A guarantee we booked in March, and we were thrilled!!!

I don't feel that is a terrific rate. I think $700 is a lot to pay for an upgrade to an extended balcony. If you are going to be in your room all day, then maybe it would be worth it to you. I would go with the inside sale cabin and spend the $700 on something like jewelry. Just my opinion!

I don't feel that is a terrific rate. I think $700 is a lot to pay for an upgrade to an extended balcony. If you are going to be in your room all day, then maybe it would be worth it to you. I would go with the inside sale cabin and spend the $700 on something like jewelry. Just my opinion!

You are definitely right. Maybe the price will go down, although I doubt it.

Sure it is, if its a wrap around ;)

A additional $700 for an extended balcony:mad: . I think that is foolish to spend that kind of money for something that you'll use for such a small time. Use that money for side trips, jewelry or liquor!

Wow... no need to get so mad!!!! LMAO!!! For some people, an extra $350pp isn't bad to go from an inside to a balcony... so YOU think it is foolish, others don't... to each their own, Some people spend more than a small time out there, obviously, you don't... and that is okay too, LOL! but no need to get so angry and red-faced :p

Archived