Cruising With A Service Dog....everything You Ever Wanted To Know!

Mornin' all:

Raylene is gorgeous! I need her to come to my house and nudge me to get the clothes out of the dryer! :D I hear the buzzer, but say, oh just a minute, then promptly forget!

I just got another pet food recall alert. It is for "Jump your Bones" pet treats. Just thought I would pass it on, incase anyone uses these for their furbabies.

Everyone have a fabulous Friday and weekend.

Happy 2015!

I've been meaning to post this link to an article about Raylene and Hearing Dogs in general:

http://www.vetstreet.com/our-pet-experts/dogs-for-the-deaf-the-essential-and-amazing-things-they-do-every-day

Dogs for the Deaf asked me if I'd be willing to be interviewed by the writer a month or so ago, and the article appeared on a website called VetStreet while we were on our cruise.

Hope the new year brings many wonderful things to one and all!

I Just looked at the article. Raylene, you are such a beautiful girl. What a great organization.

Thanks for sharing it.

Because, if they were smarter they wouldn't be doing this in the first place!

Why would someone want to hurt someone who depends on a dog to live a complete and full life bring their pet into the public just because they can?

They are very selfish people, that's why. Some don't think they could possibly be hurting anyone and some just don't care one bit.

Even a bunch of celebrities faked their pets as service dogs to get them on planes this holiday season - so disgusting!

I Just looked at the article. Raylene, you are such a beautiful girl. What a great organization.

Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks, Roz, and all who enjoyed the article. Also appreciated the kind words from so many about my husband's surgery. He's doing well and I'm glad to have him home while he does his outpatient therapy the next few weeks. Raylene is, too - she keeps wanting to stand inside his walker.

Edited by Caribbean Chris

As promised, info follows about our first cruise with Hearing Dog Raylene in mid-December, nine days in the Caribbean on Celebrity Cruises' Constellation from Ft. Lauderdale. We had fun and booked a cruise for next year around the same time.

Celebrity emailed me a Service Animal Acknowledgement form to sign and bring to the pier along with health documents. (They did not request any dog-related documentation in advance or have any "approval" process.) We called one month before sailing to reconfirm the request for a relief box.

A brought the following to the pier (with extra copies in our hand-luggage) in keeping with my personal policy of overdoing it when it comes to paper:

1. Celebrity's Form

2. A one page "Health Records Summary" I created to list vital details. My name, contact info & passport info; and Raylene's date of birth, inoculations, microchip, neuter/spay info, most recent fecal exam, flea & tick control, veterinarians names & contact info, and her certification numbers for public access by Dogs for the Deaf and the state of North Carolina.

3. Copy of USDA-signed and embossed Health Certificate Form 7001 (I kept the original throughout)

4. Copies of her DFD-issued photo ID card and state-issued service dog certification letter

5. Copies of her Rabies certificate, inoculation record, and spay certificate.

After showing this info at check-in, we boarded and went to the customer service desk and gave it to them. That was the end of our "official" contact. In port, we simply walked off the ship with the dog as desired, and were never asked to present more paperwork or appear to meet with officials at all. I brought along St. Maarten's form, and a vet-signed EU form (from the French Embassy website) in case St. Barth wanted it, but was never asked for either one. The ship apparently made copies of my document package (above) and gave it to immigration officers in each port who found it sufficient.

Raylene's "relief box" was on Deck Four's starboard side outside deck, forward. It took a few visits & calls to obtain the location after boarding. (She was the only service dog on board so had exclusive use.) The box contained mulch and after several visits, Raylene gave in (I guess she was hoping for a private dog park) and used it by the end of the first day. After that, she used it on command. Our room was in the aft section, so the walk to the box was about 150 steps each way, and two levels down. (This was Constellation, a Millennium Class ship; Solstice Class ships apparently locate the box at a similar outdoor area, Deck Five forward.) After three days and my repeated requests, the crew put a plastic bucket next to it for me to use to discard her bags with solid waste. (It was only emptied once after I asked.)

Due to cool, rainy weather, we didn't bother going ashore at Labadee and San Juan (we've been numerous times.) St. Croix was a wonderful, sunny day spent riding around the island in a convertible with old friends. On St. Barth we thought about having a cold drink at the sailors' bar near the docks called Le Select after strolling the town, but were told "no dogs allowed," including service dogs, so spent our money on a couple of tee shirts instead in a place where the friendly shop-keeper offered a bol d'eau for Raylene. On St. Maarten, I took the pooch ashore for some much-appreciated interaction with real grass at the end of the pier.

St. Barth was a tender port and the water was so choppy the tender lurched up and down during boarding. Raylene did fine making the jump with one of us on the tender and the other up on the dock or platform, but if it had been any rougher, I would not have taken her ashore. (A bit dicey if she had been an older Lab with hip issues.)

Passengers were extremely friendly and interested in the dog, and I enjoyed much more interaction than when traveling only with human companions. No one was ever mean (well, if they made any nasty comments, I wouldn't have heard them anyway, I guess!) Several asked if I was training her (hearing loss is an invisible disability.) Many asked to pet her, which she enjoyed, and just about all who spoke to us asked where she went to the bathroom. Many crew members cuddled her and talked about their dogs back home. (The officers seemed a bit aloof, perhaps leery from having had to deal with fake service dog issues in the past.) Raylene is not a barker, so no one ever heard a peep out of her.

She behaved beautifully all nine days, and soon learned our room location and the sound of which elevator was arriving before the display lighted up. We booked the smallest of Celebrity's suites this time to have more space for our canine passenger and her belongings. She alerted me to some sounds like vacuuming outside in the corridor until she got used to her new home, and of course let me know if someone was knocking on the door. It was quite a hike at 6 a.m. down the corridor plus an elevator ride to reach her box, but no one else was around to witness our sprint. The walk back to the room was even faster (food!) at 6:15 a.m. I brought along pre-measured meal baggies, limited the amount of between-meal treats, and she stayed healthy.

Celebrity's food was excellent. The main dining room is a bit crowded with tables close together, and as usual in restaurants, our best location was a table next to a wall to avoid tail-mashing. We splurged on the specialty restaurants fairly often with our two female relatives who were traveling with us, and the maitre d's were highly accommodating. We celebrated Raylene's third birthday in "Ocean Liners," a wonderful onboard restaurant, and were seated in the private wine room. We dined in style, five courses including lobster flambe prepared tableside, while Ray slept under the table. She did get a new soft bone-shaped toy as a birthday present.

Very glad we made the effort to cruise with a service dog.

Almost forgot. I owe a big debt of gratitude to all of you - starting with Roz -who have ever posted information about your experiences cruising with your dogs. I am not sure I would have attempted it without gaining a little confidence that it could be done from the knowledge you shared.

So - a big Thank You from me and from Hearing Dog Raylene.

As promised, info follows about our first cruise with Hearing Dog Raylene in mid-December, nine days in the Caribbean on Celebrity Cruises' Constellation from Ft. Lauderdale. We had fun and booked a cruise for next year around the same time.

Celebrity emailed me a Service Animal Acknowledgement form to sign and bring to the pier along with health documents. (They did not request any dog-related documentation in advance or have any "approval" process.) We called one month before sailing to reconfirm the request for a relief box.

A brought the following to the pier (with extra copies in our hand-luggage) in keeping with my personal policy of overdoing it when it comes to paper:

1. Celebrity's Form

2. A one page "Health Records Summary" I created to list vital details. My name, contact info & passport info; and Raylene's date of birth, inoculations, microchip, neuter/spay info, most recent fecal exam, flea & tick control, veterinarians names & contact info, and her certification numbers for public access by Dogs for the Deaf and the state of North Carolina.

3. Copy of USDA-signed and embossed Health Certificate Form 7001 (I kept the original throughout)

4. Copies of her DFD-issued photo ID card and state-issued service dog certification letter

5. Copies of her Rabies certificate, inoculation record, and spay certificate.

After showing this info at check-in, we boarded and went to the customer service desk and gave it to them. That was the end of our "official" contact. In port, we simply walked off the ship with the dog as desired, and were never asked to present more paperwork or appear to meet with officials at all. I brought along St. Maarten's form, and a vet-signed EU form (from the French Embassy website) in case St. Barth wanted it, but was never asked for either one. The ship apparently made copies of my document package (above) and gave it to immigration officers in each port who found it sufficient.

Raylene's "relief box" was on Deck Four's starboard side outside deck, forward. It took a few visits & calls to obtain the location after boarding. (She was the only service dog on board so had exclusive use.) The box contained mulch and after several visits, Raylene gave in (I guess she was hoping for a private dog park) and used it by the end of the first day. After that, she used it on command. Our room was in the aft section, so the walk to the box was about 150 steps each way, and two levels down. (This was Constellation, a Millennium Class ship; Solstice Class ships apparently locate the box at a similar outdoor area, Deck Five forward.) After three days and my repeated requests, the crew put a plastic bucket next to it for me to use to discard her bags with solid waste. (It was only emptied once after I asked.)

Due to cool, rainy weather, we didn't bother going ashore at Labadee and San Juan (we've been numerous times.) St. Croix was a wonderful, sunny day spent riding around the island in a convertible with old friends. On St. Barth we thought about having a cold drink at the sailors' bar near the docks called Le Select after strolling the town, but were told "no dogs allowed," including service dogs, so spent our money on a couple of tee shirts instead in a place where the friendly shop-keeper offered a bol d'eau for Raylene. On St. Maarten, I took the pooch ashore for some much-appreciated interaction with real grass at the end of the pier.

St. Barth was a tender port and the water was so choppy the tender lurched up and down during boarding. Raylene did fine making the jump with one of us on the tender and the other up on the dock or platform, but if it had been any rougher, I would not have taken her ashore. (A bit dicey if she had been an older Lab with hip issues.)

Passengers were extremely friendly and interested in the dog, and I enjoyed much more interaction than when traveling only with human companions. No one was ever mean (well, if they made any nasty comments, I wouldn't have heard them anyway, I guess!) Several asked if I was training her (hearing loss is an invisible disability.) Many asked to pet her, which she enjoyed, and just about all who spoke to us asked where she went to the bathroom. Many crew members cuddled her and talked about their dogs back home. (The officers seemed a bit aloof, perhaps leery from having had to deal with fake service dog issues in the past.) Raylene is not a barker, so no one ever heard a peep out of her.

She behaved beautifully all nine days, and soon learned our room location and the sound of which elevator was arriving before the display lighted up. We booked the smallest of Celebrity's suites this time to have more space for our canine passenger and her belongings. She alerted me to some sounds like vacuuming outside in the corridor until she got used to her new home, and of course let me know if someone was knocking on the door. It was quite a hike at 6 a.m. down the corridor plus an elevator ride to reach her box, but no one else was around to witness our sprint. The walk back to the room was even faster (food!) at 6:15 a.m. I brought along pre-measured meal baggies, limited the amount of between-meal treats, and she stayed healthy.

Celebrity's food was excellent. The main dining room is a bit crowded with tables close together, and as usual in restaurants, our best location was a table next to a wall to avoid tail-mashing. We splurged on the specialty restaurants fairly often with our two female relatives who were traveling with us, and the maitre d's were highly accommodating. We celebrated Raylene's third birthday in "Ocean Liners," a wonderful onboard restaurant, and were seated in the private wine room. We dined in style, five courses including lobster flambe prepared tableside, while Ray slept under the table. She did get a new soft bone-shaped toy as a birthday present.

Very glad we made the effort to cruise with a service dog.

Sounds like a wonderful trip. Thank you for the helpful information. I have sailed several times on Celebrity's "S" class ships, but never an "M" class. We have booked a Panama Canal cruise on an "M" class ship in 2016 (and I would think that I will have my service dog by then - lol). I have a couple of questions about the "M" class - you may not have noticed, but I will ask just in case. Would it be difficult to get to the relief box with a wheelchair? We will be in an Aft cabin, did you ask about moving the box closer? "M" class are older ships, I was wondering about access in general, are all the doors automatic? Also, did you fly to the cruise port? I am wondering how to get the dog food and other supplies from California to Florida. Do the airlines let you take a bag for the dog without charging for it? Thanks for any answers you can provide.

Glad to hear the your husband is on the road to recovery.

Sounds like a wonderful trip. Thank you for the helpful information. I have sailed several times on Celebrity's "S" class ships, but never an "M" class. We have booked a Panama Canal cruise on an "M" class ship in 2016 (and I would think that I will have my service dog by then - lol). I have a couple of questions about the "M" class - you may not have noticed, but I will ask just in case. Would it be difficult to get to the relief box with a wheelchair? We will be in an Aft cabin, did you ask about moving the box closer? "M" class are older ships, I was wondering about access in general, are all the doors automatic? Also, did you fly to the cruise port? I am wondering how to get the dog food and other supplies from California to Florida. Do the airlines let you take a bag for the dog without charging for it? Thanks for any answers you can provide.

Yes, I do think it might be difficult in a wheelchair because of the heavy glass doors out to the deck which were hard to open in high wind and slammed shut (on my clothes). My memory may be faulty but I don't think any doors were automatic, and -not sure -but think there was a ledge to get over. But I wasn't on the lookout for this and there may have been an automatic door to that deck somewhere - but not by the theater.

Yes, I did ask verbally and then in writing about moving the box closer and/or under cover because the deck area was wet, windy and slippery and even at times had caution tape saying it was closed to passengers due to heavy weather or Crew at work. Long story, but a senior officer I appealed to said it was the ONLY possible location. And that I should just duck under the caution tape. I finally decided not to let my safety concerns ruin the trip. But if I had been in a wheelchair, it would have required some assistance by a traveling companion to get the dog to the box. It wasn't fun getting wet and wind blown some days but the cruise was great and I loved the M class ship, actually more than the big S class (we sailed pre-dog on Eclipse.)

Yes, we drove. We had an extra suitcase for the dog with food,etc. Not sure f an airline would help on that.

It all worked out, and I was relieved and happy enough to go again! I hope you'll get your dog soon!

Well, I set up Pedro's vet appointment for the week before we leave for our cruise. It's the last day our vet will be there before he takes a vacation, so I grabbed the slot now. We went over the requirements. They have the ISO chip in stock, and most of the vaccines. One has to be ordered. The question came up regarding Bordetella shots. It's not on the list of vaccinations required, but do you think it's a good idea to get one?

Since I live in Pennsylvania and my vet is in New Jersey, does it matter which state I get the USDA form 7001 stamped and sealed? I hope not, because it would be easier to get to the one in NJ.

Have any of you been denied entry into a port for some reason...other than the ones we know won't allow our dogs?

How many copies of each document should I bring? Should I get more than one original copy of Form 7001?

I don't mean to be a pain. I just want to make sure all of my ducks are in a row before we leave. Thanks.

Cindra

Edited by tvaud

Chris, thank you so much for sharing your cruising experience with us.

It sounds like you had a great first adventure with Raylene.

You handled the pottybox well and when we did Celebrity I remember it was quite a treck to the box, I know I wouldn't be happy doing this now.

If you would have explored the deck your cabin was on you would have located a "crew" closet where they could have placed the box closer to your cabin. Although they may not have done this in the past, there's no reason they can't start doing it now. If you would have insisted that NCL did this for you with no problem at all, it might have encouraged them more! Just a suggestion for next time.

I finally got Princess to move the box to the inside stairwell, near our cabin and this works great for me. It is located behind a heavy door and there is a step so this would not work for someone in a wheelchair, which is why a crew closet would be better for them.

I, too, like a table near a wall or pillar or something that will allow Horton to lie next to me rather than chance getting kicked under a table.

Every cruise line does their Service Dog protocol a bit differently. I'm glad you weren't hassled by the paperwork police!

Did you find that you had to allow for extra time everywhere you went to allow for all the questions from the other guests?

Thanks again Chris for your lovely words, we are all so glad that we can help each other with this magical world of traveling with our dogs.

Dianne, your dogs bag [which carries his food/brush/meds] is considered medical supplies and you should not be charged for it [when flying.] Speak to a supervisor at check-in if someone tries to charge you for it. Whenever I explain it to the airline employees I'm NEVER charged.

Has anyone traveled on AMTRAK overnight with their dog? We were thinking about taking the train one time. Just wondering how difficult it might be on the train.

Cindra

Cindra: Morey, Brenda and I tried it in 2003; first we tried short trips from L.A. to San Diego and Santa Barbara. Then we tried a longer trip to San Francisco. I don't want to be a "DebbieDowner" but it was not a pleasant experience. It is so tight [there's no room for a pottybox], it's not cheap and you don't have a lot of time when the train stops to get off and potty your dog.

For short trips I liked it, we had fun and Brenda found that laying down was the best way to travel. To try and move around, while the train was moving was very difficult. The walkways are very narrow [barely room for a person to walk, let alone a person and a dog] for long journeys it was not so much fun and for me uncomfortable and very inconvenient.

We rode the train to and from Montreaux, Switzerland to Zermatt. It was a very rough journey and Brenda was a much smaller dog than Horton. I don't know if I will ever try it with him.

We found that train travel was not only more expensive than air travel but was too time consuming and uncomfortable.

Edited by wizard-of-roz

Did you find that you had to allow for extra time everywhere you went to allow for all the questions from the other guests?

Thanks again Chris for your lovely words, we are all so glad that we can help each other with this magical world of traveling with our dogs.

Dianne, your dogs bag [which carries his food/brush/meds] is considered medical supplies and you should not be charged for it [when flying.] Speak to a supervisor at check-in if someone tries to charge you for it. Whenever I explain it to the airline employees I'm NEVER charged.

Roz, that is such great info about the dog's suitcase! I know we'll be flying with our dog at some point - we've got a ton of frequent flyer miles. I'd love to do another Panama Canal cruise eventually (our last was Christmas 1983 when we were almost newlyweds.) Also very good train info...I love trains and hadn't thought about some of the issues.

Yes, we got used to passengers commenting as we went around the ship. Bob heard a lot of "that's a beautiful dog!" comments. If we ever sat down in a public area where she was visible next to me, lots of folks would seize the opportunity to come up, chat, and ask to pet.

There were several tiny toddlers on board who loved The Puppy...one adorable little girl screamed at length when her parents decided it was time to pry her away from the doggie encounter and move on. I figured the shipboard rumor mill would feature Raylene having bit her within minutes.

Funniest elevator moment - it stopped for new people getting on, getting pretty crowded, and I gave Raylene a command quietly (I thought) to "Back Up." All the other passengers obediently started shuffling little steps backward. I explained I was talking to the dog, not them.

Caribbean Chris, I'm so happy your first cruise with Raylene went well. :)

So, when is the next cruise? ;):D

Thanks, Dobiemom! We booked while onboard for next December, Reflection. (Another kind of ho-hum Caribbean itinerary but I'm looking at it for the shipboard relaxation time rather than ports.)

Funniest elevator moment - it stopped for new people getting on, getting pretty crowded, and I gave Raylene a command quietly (I thought) to "Back Up." All the other passengers obediently started shuffling little steps backward. I explained I was talking to the dog, not them.

That made me laugh out loud...

Mornin' all:

Chris, what a beautiful story. I am so glad it all went smoothly, except for the potty box. I wonder what they would have done if you were in a wheel chair? Hmmm. Anyway, I teared up reading it. It is so nice to hear that maybe, just maybe the general population is warming up to the idea that there are actually disabled people that don't just sit at home on the pity potty train. I don't have a service dog, but do have an unnoticeable disability. Every once in awhile I will get the "stare" or comment under their breath as to why I am parking in a handicap space. If I don't have to use it on a particular day, I don't park there. I feel there are others that are more constrained than I am and leave the space (hopefully) for them. I actually had a friend post on FaceBook about a particular vehicle parked in a handicap space, with the placard, but she said they got out of the vehicle and walked just fine. I did not even comment. I had a co-worker say "Oh, that's your husband handicap card that you use?" Now I wanted to slap her! But it is what it is and we troop on. Now that I have completely veered left from your wonderful post.........Welcome to me. The squirrels are running rampant today! :D

Laughing out loud from here too ..... must try this! :D:p:D

Loved reading your cruise adventures, Raylene is quite the girl and you are quite the partnership! Hope hubby continuing to do well. :)

And the article - gorgeous photo - these dogs are just so photogenic, I love them all!

Edited by fairbourne

Dear Aruba,

Been there, done that! I know how my PuppyRaisers felt when they were raising me to be the amazingly, wonderful partner that I've become. They cried, went to church to pray about it and then cried some more! They loved me so much, they NEVER wanted to see me leave their side. I loved them too!

As your Mum said, it would have been such a silly waste of time and effort if I didn't graduate and become Roz's best friend. As it would be if you were not to graduate and become the Service Dog you're being trained to become.

I know you, your Mum and Dad and your dog buddies at home will miss each other terribly. They love you so much. But, there's a person who's been waiting for you to come into their life and show them the joys that life can bring. You're going to show them the way and fulfill their dreams of freedom. You have a mission and because of your Mum, you will complete that mission. We're all so very proud of you and all your accomplishments.

I love Roz and I want to do my best for her, just like I was raised to do. My life is full and complete, just as yours will be.

I'll always be your buddy,

Horton Jeffrey

Dear Horton

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement but it took Mum a few tries to read this to me, so she handed it over to Dad! She's going to miss me.

Oh Horty, I'm going through the "stealing slippers" and "stealing shoes" stage, and the chewing "sofa throws" stage - I think it's really funny, but Mum doesn't quite see it that way. I get the look! You know that look, eh Bro? Even when I try the sad puppy eyes and the really fast "wag my bum" and my tail is spinning round so fast I think I'm going to take off - I still get the look!!!

So, I am not to be trusted alone, apparently! :rolleyes: I don't really eat the throws, I just like chewing them! I had my own throws on our doggy sofa, but they've been binned as I chewed lots of holes in them, so what am I supposed to do? Now there are NO throws on any sofa! But I still have my lovely heart cushion in my bed, no way am I chewing that! Piggy needs to have an operation, some stitching - I forgot what I was chewing and I chewed his little porky leg! imagejpg8_zps5dfb05c4.jpg

I'm glad you will always be my Bro, thanks Horty.

Love Aruba xxx

PS I think I'm almost grown up now .... Happy New Year Horty! xxx

That's great news that you can bring your husband home today!

Happy New Year to all. I am hoping that 2015 is the year that I start my new life with a service dog.

Dianne

Dianne

We can't wait to have a new "Pup" around here ..... it's an exciting year ahead for you!:D Reading your excitement in your wait for your SD makes me realise and hope that someone else is waiting excitedly for Aruba. :)

Yes, I do think it might be difficult in a wheelchair because of the heavy glass doors out to the deck which were hard to open in high wind and slammed shut (on my clothes). My memory may be faulty but I don't think any doors were automatic, and -not sure -but think there was a ledge to get over. But I wasn't on the lookout for this and there may have been an automatic door to that deck somewhere - but not by the theater.

Yes, I did ask verbally and then in writing about moving the box closer and/or under cover because the deck area was wet, windy and slippery and even at times had caution tape saying it was closed to passengers due to heavy weather or Crew at work. Long story, but a senior officer I appealed to said it was the ONLY possible location. And that I should just duck under the caution tape. I finally decided not to let my safety concerns ruin the trip. But if I had been in a wheelchair, it would have required some assistance by a traveling companion to get the dog to the box. It wasn't fun getting wet and wind blown some days but the cruise was great and I loved the M class ship, actually more than the big S class (we sailed pre-dog on Eclipse.)

Yes, we drove. We had an extra suitcase for the dog with food,etc. Not sure f an airline would help on that.

It all worked out, and I was relieved and happy enough to go again! I hope you'll get your dog soon!

Thanks for the information, very helpful. My husband would be able to take the dog to the box, but it would be helpful if I could do it too. This is good to know in advance; since I know this location would be an issue I can try working out something different with Celebrity ahead of time.

Dianne

It sounds like you had a great first adventure with Raylene.

You handled the pottybox well and when we did Celebrity I remember it was quite a treck to the box, I know I wouldn't be happy doing this now.

If you would have explored the deck your cabin was on you would have located a "crew" closet where they could have placed the box closer to your cabin. Although they may not have done this in the past, there's no reason they can't start doing it now. If you would have insisted that NCL did this for you with no problem at all, it might have encouraged them more! Just a suggestion for next time.

I finally got Princess to move the box to the inside stairwell, near our cabin and this works great for me. It is located behind a heavy door and there is a step so this would not work for someone in a wheelchair, which is why a crew closet would be better for them.

I, too, like a table near a wall or pillar or something that will allow Horton to lie next to me rather than chance getting kicked under a table.

Every cruise line does their Service Dog protocol a bit differently. I'm glad you weren't hassled by the paperwork police!

Thanks Roz, that is good to know.

Dianne

Dianne

We can't wait to have a new "Pup" around here ..... it's an exciting year ahead for you!:D Reading your excitement in your wait for your SD makes me realise and hope that someone else is waiting excitedly for Aruba. :)

That is so right - there is someone out there right now who is just waiting for Aruba to come in to his/her life and make such a difference. Puppy raisers are special angels.

Dianne