Cruising With A Service Dog....everything You Ever Wanted To Know!

Cindy, I had to go back and look at the picture again! Yes, it must be an pawsome Christmas Card. He looks so "Stately". Gives me goosebumps.

I was thinking, big sister Roz should be Valley Lady. Kinda like Valley Girl, but much more refined, until she makes us say those naughty things! :D

Lazy 3 day weekend. I must go to storage and get out the winter clothes. It is finally getting chilly here!

Everyone have a great weekend and don't forget (like you guys would) to say a prayer for our men and women in the military and the veterans that are out for saving our great nation on a daily basis. Very proud of each and everyone of them. I have a third generation of nephews that just joined and are in the Airforce, Army and Coast Guard. I can't believe they are that old, because I know I am not!

Roz,

I thought about what you said about the Wexler snow picture using it for a card. Last night we made one. The site was having 40% off til the 14th so we decided to just do it now. I love it! And of course you will be getting one :D Plus it was alot easier than trying to dress him up and pose him.

I liked it so much, I put in on my Screen Saver, hope you don't mind. I guess I need to get a dog soon. :rolleyes:

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I have been busy these last two days. Did some of my Christmas shopping today. Have to start the Christmas cards too.

Bye

Roz,

I thought about what you said about the Wexler snow picture using it for a card. Last night we made one. The site was having 40% off til the 14th so we decided to just do it now. I love it! And of course you will be getting one :D Plus it was alot easier than trying to dress him up and pose him.

The picture is so gorgeous and appropriate for the time of year! I loved it and so will everyone else!

Cindy, I had to go back and look at the picture again! Yes, it must be an pawsome Christmas Card. He looks so "Stately". Gives me goosebumps.

I was thinking, big sister Roz should be Valley Lady. Kinda like Valley Girl, but much more refined, until she makes us say those naughty things! :D

Lazy 3 day weekend. I must go to storage and get out the winter clothes. It is finally getting chilly here!

Everyone have a great weekend and don't forget (like you guys would) to say a prayer for our men and women in the military and the veterans that are out for saving our great nation on a daily basis. Very proud of each and everyone of them. I have a third generation of nephews that just joined and are in the Airforce, Army and Coast Guard. I can't believe they are that old, because I know I am not!

Isn't that a great picture of Wexy! I have a picture of Wexy on my desk, this one definitely needs to saved too!

I'm so proud of our men & women in service..Even though we've traveled the world, there's nothing like the great USA! ;)

I liked it so much, I put in on my Screen Saver, hope you don't mind. I guess I need to get a dog soon. :rolleyes:

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I have been busy these last two days. Did some of my Christmas shopping today. Have to start the Christmas cards too.

Bye

Wexy is such a handsome dogs. I have pictures of him on my desk too!

Pawsome? BOL? I love all your little made up words.

Valley lady sounds alittle to nice. Something like Roz poopy pants is better. :eek:

Never forget out vets. They are what made this country great. I salute them all!

Bye

We don't mind Trudy. Pretty soon you can see the real thing! I will bring a card on the cruise.

Isn't that a great picture of Wexy! I have a picture of Wexy on my desk, this one definitely needs to saved too!

I'm so proud of our men & women in service..Even though we've traveled the world, there's nothing like the great USA! ;)

I have a feeling that if Wexy and Horty were together, it would be hard to tell them apart. They are both gorgeous dogs.

Edited by rangeley

Pawsome? BOL? I love all your little made up words.

Valley lady sounds alittle to nice. Something like Roz poopy pants is better. :eek:

Never forget out vets. They are what made this country great. I salute them all!

Holy Canoli, Ms. Princess Pony Pants, now even I think you have gone too far! :eek: Better would be Queen Big Hair (her own words) not mine. She was very nice to me, with Ms. Desert Damsal, so I have to give her one!

I cannot take credit for the words, I stole them from my animal lovers on Facebook. Pawfect is another which describes Mr. Wexy and Mr. Horty. I think you are right if they were together you wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

Nice to have 3 days off! I took Travis to the General George Patton Museum, yesterday. He loved it. They have volunteers that dress up. They had a mess tent, dorm tent, officers tent, jeeps, tanks, water assualt vehicles, a motorcycle and then inside, all sorts of memoriablia (sp). He got a helmet, dog tag and a shirt. He was a happy camper and it was educational. We talked about all the plaques and what they meant.

I have a feeling that if Wexy and Horty were together, it would be hard to tell them apart. They are both gorgeous dogs.

They really do resemble each other a lot. Brenda is entirely different than both of them. I think it's the Retriever mixed in that gives them their great look. And Horton's not black.....he's jet/black. So handsome!

I saw a "Golden/Doodle" on Friday, what a gorgeous, amazing looking dog. He was HUGE! And, he didn't shed. But the groomer said that keeping-up his coat is a big job and he must be brushed twice a day or he gets all matted-up!!!!! He would be a great Service Dog. But, I haven't seen one at CCI yet!

Holy Canoli, Ms. Princess Pony Pants, now even I think you have gone too far! :eek: Better would be Queen Big Hair (her own words) not mine. She was very nice to me, with Ms. Desert Damsal, so I have to give her one!

I cannot take credit for the words, I stole them from my animal lovers on Facebook. Pawfect is another which describes Mr. Wexy and Mr. Horty. I think you are right if they were together you wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

Nice to have 3 days off! I took Travis to the General George Patton Museum, yesterday. He loved it. They have volunteers that dress up. They had a mess tent, dorm tent, officers tent, jeeps, tanks, water assualt vehicles, a motorcycle and then inside, all sorts of memoriablia (sp). He got a helmet, dog tag and a shirt. He was a happy camper and it was educational. We talked about all the plaques and what they meant.

At work they call me "Rozarella", no matter, I was raised with 3 brothers and 2 sisters, I can't even begin to tell you the names they gave me as I was growing up.

Yesterday I stopped in at Petco and there were puppies in cages [they were rescues] and needed homes. One cage didn't have enough bedding in it, on the cold, hard floor, so I went to my car and pulled out some, [just washed], towels for them and they loved it. Don't ask, it took all my strength not to take one or two home with me. What would Brenda and Horty have thought?

There were little Dachound/Terrier mixes and a Llaso and a few little other mixes [all small dogs] but so lonely and just leaning and laying all over each other for comfort. I think a young couple was going to take two of them......I had to get out of there quickly......or I'd be coming home with a small Zoo for Morey to maintain and to bug Miss. Brenny, while Horty and I escaped to work.

Yep, I used to do this when I was a kid......Always coming home with one sort of animal type creature or another!

And, I do have "big hair!"

Edited by wizard-of-roz

At work they call me "Rozarella", no matter, I was raised with 3 brothers and 2 sisters, I can't even begin to tell you the names they gave me as I was growing up.

Yesterday I stopped in at Petco and there were puppies in cages [they were rescues] and needed homes. One cage didn't have enough bedding in it, on the cold, hard floor, so I went to my car and pulled out some, [just washed], towels for them and they loved it. Don't ask, it took all my strength not to take one or two home with me. What would Brenda and Horty have thought?

There were little Dachound/Terrier mixes and a Llaso and a few little other mixes [all small dogs] but so lonely and just leaning and laying all over each other for comfort. I think a young couple was going to take two of them......I had to get out of there quickly......or I'd be coming home with a small Zoo for Morey to maintain and to bug Miss. Brenny, while Horty and I escaped to work.

Yep, I used to do this when I was a kid......Always coming home with one sort of animal type creature or another!

And, I do have "big hair!"

Youre just to nice!

How about Rozilla?

Just on to say Hello. Busy here but thinking of the cruise. Have a great day !

I'm starting to work on things for the cruise. I don't like to do things last minute. Hair appt next Tues. Mom is ironing Johns dress shirts. My son...well he brought 3 shirts this week. I guess thats something. Everything is drycleaned. Got to make a pedicure appt and Wexlers vet for the health cert. Oh and have to do Walmart for travel stuff... toothbrushes and all that stuff.

Poor John has to have a root canal this Friday, just what we needed right now. UGH

Cindy

And we just got Wexlers holiday card. He's so darn cute.

Edited by rangeley

I'm starting to work on things for the cruise. I don't like to do things last minute. Hair appt next Tues. Mom is ironing Johns dress shirts. My son...well he brought 3 shirts this week. I guess thats something. Everything is drycleaned. Got to make a pedicure appt and Wexlers vet for the health cert. Oh and have to do Walmart for travel stuff... toothbrushes and all that stuff.

Poor John has to have a root canal this Friday, just what we needed right now. UGH

Cindy

And we just got Wexlers holiday card. He's so darn cute.

Fun stuff. Except for poor John.......And, I can't wait to see the card!

The other night my mom calls and say she wants to talk to her hunny. GAG! (The two of them are sickening but thats another story) I put him on the phone and she tells him that I need to get a flu shot and for him to bug the crap out of me (cuz shes been bugging me) til I get one. Can you believe her? So yesterday I went and got one to shut the both of them up. What my mom didn't know is that he hasn't gotten one yet. So i squealed on him and she will call him later tonight to yell at him. :D

The other night my mom calls and say she wants to talk to her hunny. GAG! (The two of them are sickening but thats another story) I put him on the phone and she tells him that I need to get a flu shot and for him to bug the crap out of me (cuz shes been bugging me) til I get one. Can you believe her? So yesterday I went and got one to shut the both of them up. What my mom didn't know is that he hasn't gotten one yet. So i squealed on him and she will call him later tonight to yell at him. :D

Okay, so as far as I can see, right now, we have two problems here:

1: Mom loves DH more than she loves you.

2: And, are you kidding, do you really think that she's going to "yell" at him like she does you......not in this lifetime! He's her "favorite!" That's obvious; he can do no wrong! Don't waste your breath! Move on and when it comes time to packing for the cruise.....forget to pack something that you know he just can't live without and tell him; "he needs to call "mommypoo" next time he needs packing done!!!!!!" :p

Okay, so as far as I can see, right now, we have two problems here:

1: Mom loves DH more than she loves you.

2: And, are you kidding, do you really think that she's going to "yell" at him like she does you......not in this lifetime! He's her "favorite!" That's obvious; he can do no wrong! Don't waste your breath! Move on and when it comes time to packing for the cruise.....forget to pack something that you know he just can't live without and tell him; "he needs to call "mommypoo" next time he needs packing done!!!!!!" :p

You too are too funny. I don't have the gift of words like the two or you. :rolleyes: DH Ed has them and you never know what comes out of his mouth sometimes. :eek:

Have a few things pulled out for the cruise-----getting company Friday and then next week for Thanksgiving. Then I have all the next week to finish getting things done.

Cindy------what room are you in------I have my little map here. we don't have a room yet-----hope I find out soon and not have to wait till we board the ship. We are doing my time dinning, what are you doing?

I have a funny story about packing DH things-----he was in the military and away a lot of the time. My first time packing for him----I didn't pack his long pants----good thing he was wearing a pr. Then another time, and I will never live this down-------I packed his things and he was going where it was warm, so he asked me to pack the sun tan lotion----so I did----at least I thought I did. He and a friend were down at the pool and the friend wanted to borrow the lotion, he didn't have any, Ed said " use mine its a new bottle ". Good thing the guy looked because I packed him " Hair Remover" and the guy had lots of hair all over his body. :eek::D He told Ed, not to let me pack his bags anymore. I had a good laugh when he told me about it.

Bye for now, have to finish my packing list.

You too are too funny. I don't have the gift of words like the two or you. :rolleyes: DH Ed has them and you never know what comes out of his mouth sometimes. :eek:

I have a funny story about packing DH things-----he was in the military and away a lot of the time. My first time packing for him----I didn't pack his long pants----good thing he was wearing a pr. Then another time, and I will never live this down-------I packed his things and he was going where it was warm, so he asked me to pack the sun tan lotion----so I did----at least I thought I did. He and a friend were down at the pool and the friend wanted to borrow the lotion, he didn't have any, Ed said " use mine its a new bottle ". Good thing the guy looked because I packed him " Hair Remover" and the guy had lots of hair all over his body. :eek::D He told Ed, not to let me pack his bags anymore. I had a good laugh when he told me about it.

Bye for now, have to finish my packing list.

Trudy, that's very funny! Morey doesn't let me touch his stuff. I'm always amazed at how it looks like he doesn't know what he's doing but when we get there, his clothes are always so neat and matched. :confused: