Cruising With A Service Dog....everything You Ever Wanted To Know!

Um, that would be a yes! I think our sick sense of humor crosses paths at the right radious of the triangular intersection of comedy! How's that for first thing in the morning!

We get to take our kids to the punkin' patch today! Excited and worried. It is the special ed class, I can see us loosing one of them in the corn maze! :eek: Or having to go in after them. :o We only have 13 of them and there is 4 of us, so we should be good to go.........I love these kids. :)

Um, that would be a yes! I think our sick sense of humor crosses paths at the right radious of the triangular intersection of comedy! How's that for first thing in the morning!

We get to take our kids to the punkin' patch today! Excited and worried. It is the special ed class, I can see us loosing one of them in the corn maze! :eek: Or having to go in after them. :o We only have 13 of them and there is 4 of us, so we should be good to go.........I love these kids. :)

Oh what fun you will have with 13 of them! :eek: Good luck with that. Did you know John teaches special ed?

I was thinking of you this morning when someone on the HAL board posted that it was snowing in Colorado. You must be happy to be back in the heat. :eek:

Back to cooking , Im making Jambalaya today.

Oh what fun you will have with 13 of them! :eek: Good luck with that. Did you know John teaches special ed?

I was thinking of you this morning when someone on the HAL board posted that it was snowing in Colorado. You must be happy to be back in the heat. :eek:

My daughter just decided to change her major from social worker to special ed teacher. It's a change for the better.

My daughter just decided to change her major from social worker to special ed teacher. It's a change for the better.

That's great. If she's your kid, she's probably wonderful.

My son went to SC got a double masters; social work and public administration. Ask me if he uses either....NO! He owns a Solar Panel company and a court reporting company.......I guess "life" is full of social work and it's always good to administer to the public?

You're making Jambalaya......Yum!

I hope you're not affected by the storms that are coming your way.

Isn't one; "Hurricane Nancy?"

Have fun Nancy. Thank you for taking care of these wonderful little humans!

Have a super weekend.......it's going to be another warm one!

Thats awesome!! She's a sweetheart and I wish her the best.

It looks like NJ is going to get the hurricane, be safe my friend.

You're making Jambalaya......Yum!

I hope you're not affected by the storms that are coming your way.

Isn't one; "Hurricane Nancy?"

At this point it should be hurricane Nancy. She is very fresh!

Hopefully we will not get the brunt of the storm, but unfortunately DKD might get it. We will still be affected but not as bad. All they have talked about is the utility companies who dropped the ball on the last storm. They better get it together or the govt will be handing out fines. After the disaster they caused with last years snow and ice storm, the state took them to court. Hope they will do better this time. Atleast this storm won't leave people freezing. I already told mom if she loses power I'm going to get her and bring her here. Lee will be there along with my brother.

We have been lucky----only heavy rain and some heavy winds------about every 1/2 hour. I guess we will see this all day and tonight.

Hopefully the rest of the E coast will be safe.

Thats awesome!! She's a sweetheart and I wish her the best.

Thanks Cindy,

I think we will be fine. They always try to hype these storms up.

I don't think it's gonna be any worse than a Noreaster. I'm stocked up on milk, bread, toilet paper, dog food and beer. What

more could I want. :D

We have been lucky----only heavy rain and some heavy winds------about every 1/2 hour. I guess we will see this all day and tonight.

I don't know why I thought you were on the west coast of Fl. When are you leaving for Biloxi?

Thanks Cindy,

I don't think it's gonna be any worse than a Noreaster. I'm stocked up on milk, bread, toilet paper, dog food and beer. What

I agree Den, the hype is ridiculous. Unfortunately I am the dog walker when it rains. Maybe I can call the cruiseline and they can install a potty box in the apt? :eek:

I think we have enough supplies too. We also have beer and a few bottles of wine! :D

Thanks Cindy,

Be safe.....And, you're asking this crowd what more? Are you nuts?

My son just texted me and asked me when the cruise was :confused: You would think he's informed work by now wouldn't you? GEESH!! Sometimes I wonder how our parents survived us kids. Luckily my son came with his head attached or we'd be in trouble.

Edited by rangeley

My son just texted me and asked me when the cruise was :confused: You would think he's informed work by now wouldn't you? GEESH!! Sometimes I wonder how our parents survived us kids.

Both my parent's are gone....[i miss them every day]....There were 6 of us and in answer to your question..I don't think they survived well! We terrorized our mother and plain old wore our father out.

Your son's been on "overload" lately...we'll give him a break on this one!

And, I complain about our "no weather", I hope all stays easy for all of you.

Both my parent's are gone....[i miss them every day]....There were 6 of us and in answer to your question..I don't think they survived well! We terrorized our mother and plain old wore our father out.

Your son's been on "overload" lately...we'll give him a break on this one!

I know he's had it rough lately but that has nothing to do with it. He's just an airhead :D

Well Pftt! No, Roz, the hurricane is being called Sandy! Not Nancy. I guess they are past the "N's"! :D

We came back will all our kids and for the most part they were great! We have one that wants to be the center of attention, so we had to reel him back in. Of course, by law we cannot tell these poor high school students that are doing the best they can to give their presentation that we are a special ed class! None of our kids "look" disabled, how well we all know where that leads! Was very proud of them.

No, Cindy, I did not know John teaches special ed. It definately takes someone "special" to do it. I have also noticed that there are aides that refuse to work with these little ones. I LOVE THEM. Most of them act better than the ones that are suppose to be "ok". We had a good day.

Everyone be safe and pray that Sandy looses her "umpf" out at sea.

I know, I know, it's past two in the morning and I can't sleep.....I knew the storms were named after someone in our group.....Sandy is Sunshine's dog.

Our winds are so bad here. Everytime I took Horty out today, I came back into the office looking like I'd been put into a dryer and whipped-up a new "do!" After a while I stopped fixing my hair and loved when someone would see me......the :eek: look on their face was worth it!!!!!

My cruise in March has had some great discounts for Platinum and Elite passengers and I think it just discounted again. I have to check with my TA on Monday. We've already saved $300 each and maybe we can save some more. Love it!!!!!

Mornin' all:

Hope everyone is ok. East coast has Sandy, I heard but haven't confirmed west coast had an earthquake and there were tsunami warnings? It sounds like someone is not happy with us.

Everyone have a good week.

Well Sandy is making it's way here. Just some wind and spitting rain so far. We are on the windy side not the rainy side so only 1-2 inches of rain expected. In CT they are shutting down the highways at 1pm. Here, trains will stop at 2pm, nothing about highways yet.

I did not hear anything about an earthquake out your way. You guys don't need a tsunami right now.

Hope DKD is doing ok. Hope we hear from him soon.

We had an earthquake yesterday morning......it was a "bouncer", "up and down" movement, no swaying. It sure woke Horton up, Brenda slept right through it and Morey was out and about and didn't feel a thing. Absolutely no damage and no resulting tsunami's from our area.

The gods are having their way with us.

Stay safe everyone. Let's hear from everyone soon!