Cruising With A Service Dog....everything You Ever Wanted To Know!

You girls are so FUNNY ! And I love reading you comments. :D

Trudy: What Roz said, there are no "bad" balcony spots! We love the aft of the ship. We did guarantee one time. We did not get our cabin assignment until we checked in. I am "OCD" when it comes to organization, so I was definately a basket case not knowing where the cabin would be in relationship to every where else on the ship. Also, I think guarantee can be more money than some categories and certain sailings. I am sure you will have a great time once you get on that ship and settled in and meet with the Wex Man, Cindy and John.

I really don't care what room I get but hopefully not next to a lot of noise. I know I will have a great time and can't wait to meet the Wex gang. :D

I'm so jealous.....You promised you'll give hugs from me. And, Trudy, if you can take pictures and post them, please! :)

Well My son had a nice day yesterday. Nothing like Wexler therapy to perk someone up! He doesn't know to much right now cuz two of the boys dropped their cell phones in the water when they were searching for their friend. I'm sure he will find out something today. As far as we know the kid is still in the hospital. I'm sure he will be there for a while.

Cindy, I swear, I could have sold "time with Horty" on the cruise. These big Lab/Golden's are so amazing and impressive looking [i'm so lucky I got one]....people stop to ask what breed he is. Such handsome dogs.

Edited by wizard-of-roz

Well My son had a nice day yesterday. Nothing like Wexler therapy to perk someone up! He doesn't know to much right now cuz two of the boys dropped their cell phones in the water when they were searching for their friend. I'm sure he will find out something today. As far as we know the kid is still in the hospital. I'm sure he will be there for a while.

I'm so glad your son is doing well. I hope the troubled boy gets lots of therapy.

I used to use deodorant under there. That works if to prevent it, but does nothing for a rash. I have rx cortizone cream and or nystatin powder that I use. I have more like "big dogs" not puppies. :eek: So I need something strong. My body just doesn't adjust to heat.

Guess what girls......we're all the same!

It's a rx from the vet.

OK, I'll write it down and ask for it next time I"m at his office that always costs me an "arm & leg" [never mind an ear] to get out of.

I bought Pet Insurance for Horton but there's only so much it covers......I figuered there was lots of trouble that this "big boy" could get into so I wanted to play it safe. It's better to be safe than sorry!

I'm so jealous.....You promised you'll give hugs from me. And, Trudy, if you can take pictures and post them, please! :)

Roz---I promise to give Hugs and take pictures. And of course, I will try to post pictures. :eek: Where are your pictures ????? We are waiting.

Cindy---glad your son is doing better. And any animal can lift ones spirits.

Nancy----Keeping fingers crossed that we have a good room---how bad can a Balcony be.:confused:

Just put a big pot of potato soup on to cook. We eat different home made soups in the evening. Have to go checck, I smell it.

Roz---I promise to give Hugs and take pictures. And of course, I will try to post pictures. :eek: Where are your pictures ????? We are waiting.

Cindy---glad your son is doing better. And any animal can lift ones spirits.

Nancy----Keeping fingers crossed that we have a good room---how bad can a Balcony be.:confused:

Just put a big pot of potato soup on to cook. We eat different home made soups in the evening. Have to go checck, I smell it.

Trudy, I'm "picture impaired".....I try to post and then they go "poof", I'll try again.

And, can I have some of that soup? Sounds wonderful. My DH is a soup chef....he makes soup every day.

Alright! That's it, you are all stuck with me so get over it! I was just trying to splain it, guess I got overly zelous. :o I just hope the furbabies get their ears in order. No fun having stinky ears, either! :D

You got more splaining to do Lucy. Better stinky ears than stinky.......umm :D

OK, I'll write it down and ask for it next time I"m at his office that always costs me an "arm & leg" [never mind an ear] to get out of.

I bought Pet Insurance for Horton but there's only so much it covers......I figuered there was lots of trouble that this "big boy" could get into so I wanted to play it safe. It's better to be safe than sorry!

I think it's only about 14 bucks. but the bottle isn't that big.

As I am writing this John is watching Jeopardy and they just had a question and the answer was "Horton Hears a Who". HAHAHA

Alright! That's it, you are all stuck with me so get over it! I was just trying to splain it, guess I got overly zelous. :o I just hope the furbabies get their ears in order. No fun having stinky ears, either! :D

Me too! And, I'll take you any way I can get you! ;)