Cruising With A Service Dog....everything You Ever Wanted To Know!

Can Wexy wag his tail in a circle....not back and forth....in an actual circle? It's so bizarre and so funny to see. Big, round cirlces.

He's such a "Horton!"

He can!! I love it when he does that. He does it when he gets really excited. He also has the most incredible wiggle. When he gets excited he almost bends in half wiggling. John calls him "Mr. Wigglesworth". What a couple of goofballs we have.

He can!! I love it when he does that. He does it when he gets really excited. He also has the most incredible wiggle. When he gets excited he almost bends in half wiggling. John calls him "Mr. Wigglesworth". What a couple of goofballs we have.

Orson, Wexy and Horton.....Can't you just tell their CCI dogs, just by their names? Forget about the circular wiggles.

I love "Wigglesworth!" We have a couple that we're not crazy about who are on our Board of Director's" and that's what we call them!!! Too funny!

Edited by wizard-of-roz

Just thought I would check in on everyone... It's been 2 months already since Hersh is gone :( hard to believe the time has flown by that fast!

You guys are a riot... All the chat about all things yeasty and you've moved on to the ramifications of too many veggies... lol.

Hersh had bad ears too... 1st ear infection at about 4 mos and never seemed to stop for the next 12 yrs... After the first 2 or 3 times our vet said to start cleaning them with the alcohol free baby wipes and using one of the OTC creams on it to catch it before it got so far gone we'd need the Otomax...

I will admit to buying the one for men- jock itch rather than the womens canesten so the drug store cashier wouldn't think it was for me ;).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thought I would check in on everyone... It's been 2 months already since Hersh is gone :( hard to believe the time has flown by that fast!

You guys are a riot... All the chat about all things yeasty and you've moved on to the ramifications of too many veggies... lol.

Hersh had bad ears too... 1st ear infection at about 4 mos and never seemed to stop for the next 12 yrs... After the first 2 or 3 times our vet said to start cleaning them with the alcohol free baby wipes and using one of the OTC creams on it to catch it before it got so far gone we'd need the Otomax...

I will admit to buying the one for men- jock itch rather than the womens canesten so the drug store cashier wouldn't think it was for me ;).

Hi Beth, glad to hear from you and, yes the time is flying by.....that's good for you. I hate when it does that on a cruise.

Beth, we don't hear from you in month's and then you have to add "jock itch".......look out, I think we're in trouble now!!!! :p

There's been so much talk...I don't know if I told you guys about the amazingly, adorable couple that Horton and I met onboard the Sapphire. They have two little girls who were so in love with Horton, I had to make a "play-date" where they could just run and play with him [during the cruise.] He loved it!

We were talking about ear infections in our dogs and they mentioned this stuff called Ke-Flo Dip, it's only sold at Tatum Drugs, in Cave Creek, Arizona. They live in Scottsdale. When they got home they sent me a sample of it [i got it today], it's an Rx and I called my Vet to see if he had heard of it, he said no. It's milky looking with no bad smell and it's specifically for yeast infections.

I talked to the pharmacist at Tatum Drugs and he said it was invented by his friend for his dogs and it's a miracle cure for yeast infections. I'm going to try it and see what happens. I'll let you know.

Edited by wizard-of-roz

AND thanks to you guys I just made a pot of loaded baked potato soup for supper since its hovering around the freezing mark here today :(

It's almost vegan...;) if you dont count the bacon... Milk... Cheese... Chicken broth... Sour cream... Ok so maybe the potatoes were vegan lol

AND thanks to you guys I just made a pot of loaded baked potato soup for supper since its hovering around the freezing mark here today :(

It's almost vegan...;) if you dont count the bacon... Milk... Cheese... Chicken broth... Sour cream... Ok so maybe the potatoes were vegan lol

Beth, OMG.....that sounds so yummy! Are you terribly far from L.A.? Can't I just drive over for some? It's going to be so good....have some for Miss Roz.

We had two days of Fall - whoop-di-do!!!!!! It actually got down to 68 degrees, I think. I don't know exactly, it's so frustrating when you hardly ever get to see true season's! We're having gusting winds, maybe something will catch on fire [sorry, that sounds mean] but, that's the extent of our winter. Then we get another heat wave....ENOUGH!

It's only 5940 km to LA from here so about... 3700 miles... Might still be edible when you got here lol

It was a Pinterest find... Wasn't OMG delish but was pretty good... Might have to tweak the recipe a bit next time

It's only 5940 km to LA from here so about... 3700 miles... Might still be edible when you got here lol

It was a Pinterest find... Wasn't OMG delish but was pretty good... Might have to tweak the recipe a bit next time

Oh! That's not bad! Just a few days in the car and we're there! There's a great cruise that leaves out of Brooklyn, New York and heads up your coast.....one day, Horty and me will do it and then we'll check-out your soups.

Orson, Wexy and Horton.....Can't you just tell their CCI dogs, just by their names? Forget about the circular wiggles.

I love "Wigglesworth!" We have a couple that we're not crazy about who are on our Board of Director's" and that's what we call them!!! Too funny!

Too funny Roz!

Wow Beth, I can't believe it's been two months already. Hope you are doing well.

As far as the yeasty thing, that was all Nancy and Roz ;) I personally was shocked :eek:

Love that you bought the jock itch cream instead of the other.

Cindy

There's been so much talk...I don't know if I told you guys about the amazingly, adorable couple that Horton and I met onboard the Sapphire. They have two little girls who were so in love with Horton, I had to make a "play-date" where they could just run and play with him [during the cruise.] He loved it!

We were talking about ear infections in our dogs and they mentioned this stuff called Ke-Flo Dip, it's only sold at Tatum Drugs, in Cave Creek, Arizona. They live in Scottsdale. When they got home they sent me a sample of it [i got it today], it's an Rx and I called my Vet to see if he had heard of it, he said no. It's milky looking with no bad smell and it's specifically for yeast infections.

I talked to the pharmacist at Tatum Drugs and he said it was invented by his friend for his dogs and it's a miracle cure for yeast infections. I'm going to try it and see what happens. I'll let you know.

Hope it works then you can send some here. :D

Snicker, snicker, tee hee, Beth said "Jock Itch" and Ms. Princess Pony Pants, Cindy, said she "spends her days on the potty!" I don't know how she gets anything done! On the other thread about Animal Lovers we discuss the 3 P's, Pee, poop and puke and the varying degrees of stepping, sitting or wearing any combination of the aforementioned! So, it can get worse. Stand by! :D

My Renie Boy also wagged his big ole tail in a circle and did the butt wiggle.

Sounds good, send some down here.

beth, omg.....that sounds so yummy! Are you terribly far from l.a.? Can't i just drive over for some? It's going to be so good....have some for miss roz.

we had two days of fall - whoop-di-do!!!!!! It actually got down to 68 degrees, i think. I don't know exactly, it's so frustrating when you hardly ever get to see true season's! We're having gusting winds, maybe something will catch on fire [sorry, that sounds mean] but, that's the extent of our winter. Then we get another heat wave....enough!

omg!

Oh! That's not bad! Just a few days in the car and we're there! There's a great cruise that leaves out of Brooklyn, New York and heads up your coast.....one day, Horty and me will do it and then we'll check-out your soups.

We're in!! :D

Snicker, snicker, tee hee, Beth said "Jock Itch" and Ms. Princess Pony Pants, Cindy, said she "spends her days on the potty!" I don't know how she gets anything done! On the other thread about Animal Lovers we discuss the 3 P's, Pee, poop and puke and the varying degrees of stepping, sitting or wearing any combination of the aforementioned! So, it can get worse. Stand by! :D

Ms. Princess Pony Pants? OMG Too Funny!! Hey I didn't start this!

Edited by rangeley

Wow Beth, I can't believe it's been two months already. Hope you are doing well.

As far as the yeasty thing, that was all Nancy and Roz ;) I personally was shocked :eek:

Love that you bought the jock itch cream instead of the other.

Cindy

OMG!!!!! Little sister.....You're just asking for it now! Nancy, where are you when I need you?

"Worse", bring it on.....Miss Nancy! Wait, never mind.....do I have the stomach for what could come next?

Hope it works then you can send some here. :D

I'm starting it tonight. He's such a baby when I start getting out the "stuff" for his ears [cotton balls/medicine/long swabs/paper towels/plastic bags....did I leave anything out?], he runs to his bed and lays his head down and just stares at me. I have to get down on all fours than practically lay on the floor to reach his head.

I'll report back.