Cruising With A Service Dog....everything You Ever Wanted To Know!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Alive and well in what's left of NJ. We lost our power on Oct. 29th and got it back on Nov. 3rd. Then we lost it again yesterday morning and still don't have it back. We just got power and internet back at work today. We were lucky. We didn't have any damage to our house or property. I haven't gone through all the posts I've missed yet to see how everyone else made out. Just wanted to check in. :D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='DisneyKidsDad'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Alive and well in what's left of NJ. We lost our power on Oct. 29th and got it back on Nov. 3rd. Then we lost it again yesterday morning and still don't have it back. We just got power and internet back at work today. We were lucky. We didn't have any damage to our house or property. I haven't gone through all the posts I've missed yet to see how everyone else made out. Just wanted to check in. :D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Welcome back Den!!! We missed you. So glad that you and your family are ok. When you read through the posts you will see we have all been praying that you were safe. I had talked to our puppy raisers so I knew you were out of power. They also told me that their house was not damaged so I hoped yours was the same. We made out fine, no loss of power, no damage. Hardly any rain either. We were very lucky. The pictures and videos are hard to watch. It's so devastating. But we are glad your back and well!

Cindy

[quote name='rangeley']I agree these dog rule us for sure. Wexler is so spoiled, of course alot of that is my fault ;) But he's my baby. I just put this pic on as our screensaver. He is handsome isn't he? LOL[/quote]

[COLOR=indigo][B]Cindy, that is worth a Christmas Card! What a gorgeous dog! CCI can sure turn out some handsome boys![/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][B]And, I know I spoil them too but all our love and spoiling makes no difference on what kind of workers they are. "Sharp", "responsive", "diligent" and so loving![/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=indigo][/COLOR]

[quote name='DisneyKidsDad'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Alive and well in what's left of NJ. We lost our power on Oct. 29th and got it back on Nov. 3rd. Then we lost it again yesterday morning and still don't have it back. We just got power and internet back at work today. We were lucky. We didn't have any damage to our house or property. I haven't gone through all the posts I've missed yet to see how everyone else made out. Just wanted to check in. :D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[COLOR=indigo][B]You are late, young man! :mad: Do you know how much I worried about you? I'm so grateful that you're okay! I was so worried about you and your family.[/B][/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#4b0082][/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#4b0082]So far, I think we're all good![/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=indigo][/COLOR]

[quote name='wizard-of-roz'][COLOR=indigo][B]Cindy, that is worth a Christmas Card! What a gorgeous dog! CCI can sure turn out some handsome boys![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo][B]And, I know I spoil them too but all our love and spoiling makes no difference on what kind of workers they are. "Sharp", "responsive", "diligent" and so loving![/B][/COLOR]
[/quote]

Hmmm good idea Roz. That would make a nice pic for his Christmas card. We just might use that one.

[quote name='rangeley']We are bad cuz Nancy is a bad influence on us! ;)[/quote]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen]Ok, Ms. Princess Pony Pants! We have had this discussion before! Roz made me say those things! :D LOL, or on Facebook some of my favorite furbaby friends use BOL for Bark out Loud. Probably more appropriate for us. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='S.S. Cruisers'][SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen]Ok, Ms. Princess Pony Pants! We have had this discussion before! Roz made me say those things! :D LOL, or on Facebook some of my favorite furbaby friends use BOL for Bark out Loud. Probably more appropriate for us. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

Oh so Roz is the one corrupting us? Again with the princess pony pants. Edited by rangeley

[quote name='rangeley']Oh so Roz is the one corrupting us? Again with the princess pony pants.[/quote]

[COLOR=purple][B]Are you both kidding me????? "Pony Pants!"....."Bark Out Loud!".....Who's kidding whom: "Miss Desert Damsal" and Massachusetts own "Merry Madam" - You two are the corrupt leaders in this tight little tittilating thread. So, stop picking on the big sister and don't be blaming me for the flaming and loose language. :p :D [/B][/COLOR]

[quote name='Rolls Royce Lover'][COLOR=purple][B]Are you both kidding me????? "Pony Pants!"....."Bark Out Loud!".....Who's kidding whom: "Miss Desert Damsal" and Massachusetts own "Merry Madam" - You two are the corrupt leaders in this tight little tittilating thread. So, stop picking on the big sister and don't be blaming me for the flaming and loose language. :p :D [/B][/COLOR][/quote]

Now I'm the merry madam? I guess Nancy is Miss Desert Damsal. LMAO

Hey lets all remember who started this thread. :p

Think we need to come up with a name for Miss California.

[quote name='S.S. Cruisers']:o[SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen] Whew, big sister Roz is sure on a rant! Don't know where we get it from? :confused: I love you both as sisters'! Funny how you have never met someone in person but feel such a strong connection..........:D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

Boy if we were all sisters and listened to Miss Big Sis Roz, I think we would have been in trouble all the time. :eek:

I agree about the sister thing, I never had a sister but you two are the best I never had! ;)

You lot make me crack up - you are so funny!!! BOL - I am definitely going to use that one!:D

The girl dog was dreaming yesterday - she was lying on "their" sofa, stretched out in default Labrador position, when I heard this growling and soft little warning barks - and at first I thought she was in her "I'm guarding my road" spot, but no, she was sound asleep, dreaming I imagine - the legs were "running" - dreaming about what who knows? Ive heard her bark in her sleep before but not the growling - it was funny and when she woke up with a start, she had that well known "WOT?" expression ears askew!

[quote name='S.S. Cruisers']:o[SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen] Whew, big sister Roz is sure on a rant! Don't know where we get it from? :confused: I love you both as sisters'! Funny how you have never met someone in person but feel such a strong connection..........:D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

[COLOR=purple][B]You have a sister in me.....And, I'm proud to say that. I'm protective, caring and loving [Oh! Wait! That sounds like Horton too!]. I enjoy your company and look forward to hearing from you, even if you do scold me sometimes or is that the other way around? :p[/B][/COLOR]

[quote name='rangeley']Now I'm the merry madam? I guess Nancy is Miss Desert Damsal. LMAO

Hey lets all remember who started this thread. :p

Think we need to come up with a name for Miss California.[/quote]

[COLOR=purple][B]Love you! And, I'm nothing without you! [/B][/COLOR]

[quote name='fairbourne']You lot make me crack up - you are so funny!!! BOL - I am definitely going to use that one!:D

The girl dog was dreaming yesterday - she was lying on "their" sofa, stretched out in default Labrador position, when I heard this growling and soft little warning barks - and at first I thought she was in her "I'm guarding my road" spot, but no, she was sound asleep, dreaming I imagine - the legs were "running" - dreaming about what who knows? Ive heard her bark in her sleep before but not the growling - it was funny and when she woke up with a start, she had that well known "WOT?" expression ears askew![/quote]

[COLOR=purple][B]Don't you love that. I never had a dog who dreams and makes so much noise about it as "Brenda!" She's a show all in herself! ;) I used to worry about it, at first, until the Vet told me that it was so normal and that some dogs do it more than others. Horton's a whiner in his sleep, Brenny's more of a growler! So cute, especially when they throw their legs in the mix! :p[/B][/COLOR]

[quote name='fairbourne']You lot make me crack up - you are so funny!!! BOL - I am definitely going to use that one!:D

The girl dog was dreaming yesterday - she was lying on "their" sofa, stretched out in default Labrador position, when I heard this growling and soft little warning barks - and at first I thought she was in her "I'm guarding my road" spot, but no, she was sound asleep, dreaming I imagine - the legs were "running" - dreaming about what who knows? Ive heard her bark in her sleep before but not the growling - it was funny and when she woke up with a start, she had that well known "WOT?" expression ears askew![/quote]

Love the story. All of our dogs have done that. I just love to watch them sleep.

[quote name='Rolls Royce Lover'][COLOR=purple][B]Don't you love that. I never had a dog who dreams and makes so much noise about it as "Brenda!" She's a show all in herself! ;) I used to worry about it, at first, until the Vet told me that it was so normal and that some dogs do it more than others. Horton's a whiner in his sleep, Brenny's more of a growler! So cute, especially when they throw their legs in the mix! :p[/B][/COLOR][/quote]

Wexler is the noisiest dog when he's awake! I have never seen a dog that grunts and makes more noises than him. And if you have a cookie forget it. I call him mr. grunty.

[quote name='rangeley']Wexler is the noisiest dog when he's awake! I have never seen a dog that grunts and makes more noises than him. And if you have a cookie forget it. I call him mr. grunty.[/quote]

[COLOR=purple][B]He's actually talking to you......I love it! So much personality![/B][/COLOR]

Roz,
I thought about what you said about the Wexler snow picture using it for a card. Last night we made one. The site was having 40% off til the 14th so we decided to just do it now. I love it! And of course you will be getting one :D Plus it was alot easier than trying to dress him up and pose him.