A Limit on Pizza?

kimberly1949

Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many pizzas that can be ordered at one time? We have a large group going on the Carnival Liberty and everyone is wanting to eat the pizza and was not sure if we could call ahead and order some pizzas or if we need to go to the counter and order them there. Any advice?

To the best of my knowledge, you have to go to the counter to order it. They will make anything you want, but usually give you 2-4 pieces per person. You can pick up additional pieces for someone else and if you want a whole pizza they will give it to youl

Thanks for the info Cardinalfan. We have a big wedding party going, and a lot of the guys are 6'2 and 6'3, in their early 20's and hard to fill up and they keep asking me about the pizza! hahaha I'll have to tell them 2 pieces at a time!

Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many pizzas that can be ordered at one time? We have a large group going on the Carnival Liberty and everyone is wanting to eat the pizza and was not sure if we could call ahead and order some pizzas or if we need to go to the counter and order them there. Any advice?

A limit on Pizza? Say it ain't so?

Thanks for the info Cardinalfan. We have a big wedding party going, and a lot of the guys are 6'2 and 6'3, in their early 20's and hard to fill up and they keep asking me about the pizza! hahaha I'll have to tell them 2 pieces at a time!

If everybody in your wedding party wants to eat only pizza and all at the same time, you are going to have problems..

I don't know how many they can make at a time, but the most I ever saw them do in the middle of a lunch rush, was 4 or 5 pizzas, out of the oven around the same time.

You might want to see if you can get some of them attached to the deli and it's great sandwiches.

Bill

I would think if you went to them in advance and told them what you wanted they would gladly fix them for you. I agree with the other posters, ship pizza is hard to beat. Make sure you try some with the goat cheese it is really awesome.

Last year on the Liberty (during Football Season) I had been sitting in the Glove Bar most of the day watching the games, my game was the afternnoon game, but I wanted a good seat. My DH and our friends joined me just before kickoff. I was starved so I ran down to the Pizza place and asked for a whole pie, no problem, they gave me plates and forks. I came back with that and my friend turned around and went down and got a second whole pie. Within a half hour everyone was doing it.

That's what I was thinking! That and I'd hate to be in line right behind someone who took all the pizza that was available! :p

Exactly.....

Hopefully the group will show some courtesy to everyone else.

I went on my first cruise dying to try Carnival's pizza everybody raved about and wound up addicted to the Reuben's at the deli.

Hopefully some of the wedding party will find some sandwiches they love.

Bill

Archived