A Limit on Pizza?

kimberly1949

When DH and I sailed two years ago on the Glory, we had a group of loud teenagers in the next cabin. I frequently saw them at the pizza bar and if anybody could wipe out the pizza bar, they could. Thank goodness they didn't.

LOL! Spring Break cruises for the last 2 years. Teens would take the entire silver dish filled with fries out of the server and dump them on a tray and walking away with whole pizzas was the norm! I saw adults w/ many kinds of slices piled high on a plate. Probably would have been easier to ask for an empty pizza pan and create their own pie for the group.

Thanks for the info Cardinalfan. We have a big wedding party going, and a lot of the guys are 6'2 and 6'3, in their early 20's and hard to fill up and they keep asking me about the pizza! hahaha I'll have to tell them 2 pieces at a time!

Tell those guys about the deli sandwiches. They have these reubans to die for that are HUGE. We cant eat them, always about half goes to waste.

They toast the bread for you. The deli on our ship was next to the pizza. That will fill them up. Get both.

Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many pizzas that can be ordered at one time? We have a large group going on the Carnival Liberty and everyone is wanting to eat the pizza and was not sure if we could call ahead and order some pizzas or if we need to go to the counter and order them there. Any advice?

No limit, room service will deliver just give them plenty of time :eek:

I dunno, the thing I learned was that if I want pizza on Carnival, get it freshly made. The first time we had it it was delicious fresh from the oven... the second time, I got pizza that had been sitting there a while (I was STARVING and we'd just missed the full lunch on the lido because we were late getting back on ship and down there) and it was flatout nasty. I threw it away.

I've never knew you could order your own pizza anyway you want. Damn, now you tell me.:eek:

Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many pizzas that can be ordered at one time? We have a large group going on the Carnival Liberty and everyone is wanting to eat the pizza and was not sure if we could call ahead and order some pizzas or if we need to go to the counter and order them there. Any advice?

Tell those guys about the deli sandwiches. They have these reubans to die for that are HUGE. We cant eat them, always about half goes to waste.

They toast the bread for you. The deli on our ship was next to the pizza. That will fill them up. Get both.

I agree..I would take a grilled reuben any day over pizza, although I love it too. My first reuben was last year on the Miracle and after the first bite, I thought I had went to heaven. I had one every day!!

I don't know what they do to make the pizza so great but it beats anything else I can find at home. Hubby could eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. :)

I agree. Pizza on Carnival is possibly the BEST pizza I've EVER had!!!

I forgot to get pizza on my last cruise ... and that was after suffering pizza on several RCI cruises previously .... :(

Haha, one thing I hate about Royal Caribbean is their pizza. I couldn't eat it!

If you don't mind waiting, you can even order a whole pizza.:D :eek:

That was exactly what we did on the Legend! DH and I were watching the NASCAR race and we got hungry :o . I asked for a whole pizza and he said no problem as long as I would wait about 12 minutes.

I got a tray, plates and napkins and when the pizza was ready he left it on the pizza tray and I took the whole thing back to the cabin.

Yummy....it was warm and fresh. I think we will have to do that again when we are on the Liberty ;) !

Archived