I am NOT cancelling my cruises

I'll continue to sail with RCCL because i have their company logo tattooed on my leg and I think I'll get really weird looks if I go to Carnival or Princess, lol.

You do not? :confused: ;)

I will not cancel any of my cruises even though I put on about 8lbs due to all the choc covered strawberries they keep giving me :D

I will continue to cruise with Royal Caribbean even though I get cramp in my legs from going up and down the stairs while trying to lose some of the weight I gained while having two desserts every night.:D

Ill continue to cruise with RCI even though they are getting rid of live music, lobster night and going to open seating.

Where did you hear they are getting rid of lobster night?? Starting when? Im going in September. That is my favorite meal.

Liz- not sure about AOS for 09 but am ALL over genesis for 09! just hope it comes out by oct .....please rci...:)

we are not cancelling because

we are rci fans

i can still smoke on the balcony and other designated areas

i gotta get to D +

we want to try freedom class and genesis class and radiance class ships

:)

We will never cancel and continue to cruise with Royal because:

We am almost a Diamond Level

Love the layout of the ships

Staff is fantastic and much more fun than on other lines

Gym is open at a decent hour of the morning

Even for a picky eater like me - I can find plenty to eat

Love the short cruises out of PC

Loyalty pays off - got to go on the Liberty pre-inaugaral

Customer service reps have always answered my questions and helped me figure things out if needed

Love the caribbean itineraries offered

They have at least 2 ships that sail out of San Juan

Many many many many more reasons why we love Royal and make it our cruise line of choice

There are always things you can find to complain about it you want, I would rather spend my time on the positives and enjoy my vacation than let the little things become "big" things.

I will not cancel any of my cruises because then I'd have to join a 12 Step Program for my addiction, and I'm trying to get to D+. I also would lose the money on all my "Next Cruise" bookings

On a more serious note. I am concerned that RCI will allow smoking on the balconies. That's scary.

There was some posts in the getting rid of live music thread saying that soon lobster night will be no more on RCI. Dont know if its true, high costs stated as the reason. We really enjoy that night as well.

Heck, cruising has changed incredibly since my husband and I took our first one in 1986. The best thing of all is that it is so much more affordable and more casual. After a day of exploring and sightseeing we don't particularly want to dress up for dinner anyway simply because we're too tired (and probably too old as well, but that's another story).

We just booked a Mediterranean cruise on Brilliance for June /08 through our TA, and they asked what seating we wanted, so perhaps open dining isn't planned for all the cruises. No matter; que sera, sera.

I will not cancel my upcoming cruises but due to:

1. Smoking policy

2. Food quality[gets worse every year]

3. Teen curfews not enforced

4. More drunks and vulgar people

5. Same shows ship after ship

6. Same ports

7. Less customer service

We will not do anymore RCCL cruises.

Sorry, but we are jumping cruise lines.We didn't want to but all the changes have convinced us that the new RCCL is no longer for us.Our goal was to do all thier ships so this was a tough decision.We would appreciate any input on other lines you may have. Thanks.

I will not cancel my upcoming cruises but due to:

1. Smoking policy

2. Food quality[gets worse every year]

3. Teen curfews not enforced

4. More drunks and vulgar people

5. Same shows ship after ship

6. Same ports

7. Less customer service

We will not do anymore RCCL cruises.

Sorry, but we are jumping cruise lines.We didn't want to but all the changes have convinced us that the new RCCL is no longer for us.Our goal was to do all thier ships so this was a tough decision.We would appreciate any input on other lines you may have. Thanks.

All of the others are worse. Think positive. Stick with RCI.

Not only NOT going to cancel,but Im gonna email them and say GREAT JOB!:)

And I have heard back in an email and phone call...........they did appreciate my email.............Im sure they have gotten tons of negative ones....

i was going to cancel after my friends went to port with wrong documents and ask RCCL for a refund,but i woke up and relized i had two booked sailings comming up my self and said to heck with my friends and all for my self maybe next time they will learn!!!!:D :D :D :D

Archived