Crown and Anchor Coupon question please

Hi,

I have paid for my cruise in Jan. in full using a trusted big online agency. I was just on rccl on my crown and anchor page and saw that there is a coupon for this itinerary. Even though I paid in full can I still send it to rccl and see if the will apply or is it a waste of a stamp? Thanks!

Hi,

I have paid for my cruise in Jan. in full using a trusted big online agency. I was just on rccl on my crown and anchor page and saw that there is a coupon for this itinerary. Even though I paid in full can I still send it to rccl and see if the will apply or is it a waste of a stamp? Thanks!

First if you booked through a t/a it will do no good to send to RCI. You have to go through your t/a for anything dealing with your reservation.

As far as the coupon goes it depends if it is for new bookings only. If it says that it is for new bookings only then you are waisting your time. Otherwise if your t/a allows for price reductions they will refund that amount.

Hi,

I'm pretty sure that you have to forward it to you TA first and the TA would then forward it to RCCL.

First determine if you meet the necessary criteria--i.e. did you have to book within a certain time frame, etc. If you are not excluded by some restriction (such as "new bookings only"), then contact your travel agent. Sometimes it is only necessary to have the code. If you are not excluded by any of the above and the agent will not honor the coupon then either find another agent or book directly with RCI on your next cruise. Good luck.

I'm pretty sure that you have to forward it to you TA first and the TA would then forward it to RCCL.

Yes, this is what we had to do, because RCI required the original coupon, but it had to be sent in by the TA. It took a while, but RCI did honor it, and my TA credited us for it plus a $200 price reduction in the cabin that I had just noticed.

I'm not sure it can be applied since your cruise was paid in full already but I have sent in coupons to Crown and Anchor even though I had booked with an on-line agency and they accepted it.

Also about on-line agencies, I had asked them for a price reduction since I saw the price went down on my cruise. All they did was call Royal Caribbean and it was taken care of. Also I'm getting a voucher for one free guest on my 4 days cruise and was told by Crown and Anchor even though I booked though an agency I can still send my voucher directly to Crown and Anchor. So if some people tell you that you have to go through your TA this was not the case with me.

I'm not sure it can be applied since your cruise was paid in full already but I have sent in coupons to Crown and Anchor even though I had booked with an on-line agency and they accepted it.

Our last cruise we paid in full at the time of booking. They credited our credit card for every price reduction and discount that we were eligible for.

Archived