Shampoo & Soap

kwpatel

It's been over three years since I have been on HAL and we leave next month...

I was wondering if there is shampoo, soap, lotion, and ETC in the bathrooms. And if so what kind. Is it in a big dispenser in the shower

Thanks Folks;)

I love the Elemis products and, except for body wash, will most likely leave my toiletries home this time. In fact, I bought the body lotion on the ship and will probably buy the shampoo this time. Only complaint I have is that it is next to impossible to get the hair conditioner out of the bottle!

I love the Elemis products .... Only complaint I have is that it is next to impossible to get the hair conditioner out of the bottle!

Someone - I think it was a certain lovable chocoholic ;) - had a great suggestion, which was to empty a little bit of conditioner out of the bottle, add some water, shake it, and store the bottle upside down. I'm sure that will help - it's what I do at home to extract those last few ounces of my own conditioner. Worth a try!

PS to Ruth: Apologies for stealing your idea. I owe you some chocolate.:D

I really like the Elemis products too. I wish they would package them differently though. Not only is it a pain to get more than half of each out of the bottles it's such a huge amount of garbage!

We went to a Sandals resort a few years ago and they had larger bottles of everything in the room. We were there for a week and it lasted about that long. Way better for the environment.

I love the Elemis products and, except for body wash, will most likely leave my toiletries home this time. In fact, I bought the body lotion on the ship and will probably buy the shampoo this time. Only complaint I have is that it is next to impossible to get the hair conditioner out of the bottle!

huh... will if the body wash is not that good. I might bring a med bottle of dove that will last for ten days for the four of us...

No need to apologise---the idea is free for the taking. :) I'm thrilled that you even remembered the source.

Oh, but you're not off the hook for the chocolate. ;)

Someone - I think it was a certain lovable chocoholic ;) - had a great suggestion, which was to empty a little bit of conditioner out of the bottle, add some water, shake it, and store the bottle upside down. I'm sure that will help - it's what I do at home to extract those last few ounces of my own conditioner. Worth a try!

Thank you so much for the heads up on the conditioner! I have a little left and will give it a try!

huh... will if the body wash is not that good. I might bring a med bottle of dove that will last for ten days for the four of us...

It wasn't that the body wash isn't good ... it seemed fine. But, I have my own, special body wash that I prefer over anything, and I bring that.

I love the Elemis products - tho IMO, the shampoo is a just a bit runny...

...it's a bit too easy to get too much out and have it run between the fingers.

The body wash is perfect for me tho - and it makes a superb bubble bath!

:)

Archived