Anyone Know Who

The Stateroom attendant for Cabin 8802 on the Brilliance will be in Oct 2009? We had Caesar last year and he was wonderful. We'd like to see him again as he really made our cruise. Also, I wonder if Quinto is still painting the sides of the ship. He was especially wonderful and it would be fun to see him again. I wonder if he remembers us?

I just looked at the list of future cabin staff for 2009 on the RCCL website. :rolleyes: Right now it has Chafner for the second half of 2009 on the Brilliance in that section. The background story on him says that he is currently working in the rice fields in indonesia. He has not been told of his new venture in 2009 as of yet. His cousin is scheduled to work on the Navigator next year. They are hoping that they get to work together in the future. I have heard alot of good things about Chafner, all sources say that he is a natural and will have a prosperious career at RCCL. :D

Yea – is this for real? –

Actually at first I thought is was for real till I read the part about the ship painter.

How does one possibly get to meet and speak the those who paint the sides of the ship? Where are you that you can actually speak to the crew assigned to this task and what could they do for your vacation that makes him “especially wonderful?”

I generally greet those who are cleaning common areas of the ship ( as I walk by) but have never stopped to have a conversation.

M

Yeah--I don't get it, either! I've yet to strike up a "friendship" with a housekeeper in a hotel or the guy who waxes the floors! I mean, I appreciate what those folks do and the fact that their jobs make my vacation more pleasant, but ...

The Stateroom attendant for Cabin 8802 on the Brilliance will be in Oct 2009? We had Caesar last year and he was wonderful. We'd like to see him again as he really made our cruise. Also, I wonder if Quinto is still painting the sides of the ship. He was especially wonderful and it would be fun to see him again. I wonder if he remembers us?

Are you serious?????????????

I know, that was my initial thought. ARE YOU SERIOUS????????

Wow, that has to be a first.

Archived