Elemis Shampoo now for sale

felicemmp

Just a note to let everyone know that Elemis Pure Shine Shampoo, the product provided in staterooms on HAL, is now available to purchase through www.timetospa.com For years many of us have tried to buy this shampoo, but it was not offered for sale. Two other shampoos were available through the spa and the catalog - a Volumizing (clear) shampoo and a Moisturizing (white creamy)shampoo. To my surprise, when I opened the new e-mail from timeto spa, there was the Pure Shine. $19.50 for the smaller bottle. Enjoy!! Michele

Thanks Michele - we love Elemis. I've tried to purchase online their hair serum - bought it last year and just love it. Now I'm out of it and it appears that they are no longer producing this product. Go figure....going back to the website now to browse...

I bought some oil ? (and I question this because it is a solid) that they used in the spa for my pedicure. I use it all the time for dry skin! Come to find out- the spa uses it for their scalp massages as well. It was expensive, I want to say $42 but I have used it for a year and it is just now almost gone! I use it in my hair when I want an extra conditioning before shampooing. I love their products. My daughter is a cosmetologist and she says their products are top of the line...........

Wonderful news! Thanks for the info and the link. I love the Elemis products on board, and it's so tough to, um, acquire, enough to last until the next cruise. ;) Now, when will the lotion be available. :)

That is so funny. Someone from the Spa stopped me on the Celebrity Century for a "makeover" and it was that "California Sun Glow". She said it was $50.00 with a free brush (which is no special since that is what is is sold on line). She put it all over my face including my lips (yuk). Not sure how she did it with a straight face but I had to go back to my stateroom to wash it all off. Ugg.

I like the products on HAL though, especially the Body Wash.

Thanks for letting us know. We really like the Elemis products. But all I see in shampoo on that site is the Steiner stuff. Where do you find the Elemis shampoo?

Wouldn't mind, though, if HAL returned to the Royal Dutch line of products.

Just a note to let everyone know that Elemis Pure Shine Shampoo, the product provided in staterooms on HAL, is now available to purchase through www.timetospa.com For years many of us have tried to buy this shampoo, but it was not offered for sale. Two other shampoos were available through the spa and the catalog - a Volumizing (clear) shampoo and a Moisturizing (white creamy)shampoo. To my surprise, when I opened the new e-mail from timeto spa, there was the Pure Shine. $19.50 for the smaller bottle. Enjoy!! Michele

Thanks for the info. We love Elemis products. Especially the body lotion. The fragrance and feeling is the BEST.

Thanks for letting us know. We really like the Elemis products. But all I see in shampoo on that site is the Steiner stuff. Where do you find the Elemis shampoo? ............................

Jim, you actually have to do a search to find it, but here it is: Elemis Pure Shine Shampoo, moisturizing Shampoo, Salon Hair Care

Thanks for posting this info, felicemmp ... love this shampoo. Over time I've found the conditioner works great with the water on the ship, but not so well here at home.

I think my favorite Elemis product is the Exotic Lime and Ginger Salt Glow (scrub) which is expensive, but awesome and worth every penny.

I bought some oil ? (and I question this because it is a solid) that they used in the spa for my pedicure. I use it all the time for dry skin! Come to find out- the spa uses it for their scalp massages as well. It was expensive, I want to say $42 but I have used it for a year and it is just now almost gone! I use it in my hair when I want an extra conditioning before shampooing. I love their products. My daughter is a cosmetologist and she says their products are top of the line...........

I was just on Noordam and bought some of that oil, too. I did it mainly because I couldn't resist the scent. Ohhh, it's heavenly. I also got it because the poor gal who did my manicure was seasick, homesick and quite pathetic. She's told to push the products and she wasn't pushy with me, she simply asked if I was interested. Very sweet gal... Anyway, the cost onboard was $40, but online it appears to be $48, but it comes with some other moisturizer.

I've been using this frangipani stuff daily since I got it, and am tempted to order another bottle now because by the time I use up my bottle, they probably won't sell it anymore! :(

Thanks for the info!

Thanks so much for letting us know. I tried to buy it after a cruise last August and finally settled on the Steiner shampoo and conditioner from timetospa which is good, but when I run out, I'll defintely order the Elemis.

Pink

Archived