What is your Sephora "must have" item?

I just thought of another one:

Two Faced Shadow Insurance

P202625_hero.jpg

I used to use the Urban Decay Primer Potion, but found that the product would dry up inside the container very quickly. The Too-Faced Shadow Insurance is a tube, much easier to use yet gives the same holding power to my eyeshadows.

This is crazy, but I spent $9 for this fragrance and I love it. I had trouble pasting the picture of the bottle, so here is the description:

Eau de Vie, meaning Water of Life, conjures up images of fun and happy moments. This new line of fragrances captures the everyday flavors of life. Spritz a little Whipped Cream and add in Vanilla Ice Cream for those yummy nights … use a little Coconut and Pina Colada for a tropical escape … spritz a little Almond and add a little Cappuccino with Cream for quiet times together, or spray a little Chocolate and Mint for when you're feeling a little mischievous. Mix and match to fit your mood … use alone or share … it's all up to you.

I have Pina Colada and I wear it every day.

This is crazy, but I spent $9 for this fragrance and I love it. I had trouble pasting the picture of the bottle, so here is the description:

Eau de Vie, meaning Water of Life, conjures up images of fun and happy moments. This new line of fragrances captures the everyday flavors of life. Spritz a little Whipped Cream and add in Vanilla Ice Cream for those yummy nights … use a little Coconut and Pina Colada for a tropical escape … spritz a little Almond and add a little Cappuccino with Cream for quiet times together, or spray a little Chocolate and Mint for when you're feeling a little mischievous. Mix and match to fit your mood … use alone or share … it's all up to you.

I have Pina Colada and I wear it every day.

Is this it?

P185418_hero.jpg

I love all products by Fresh- the Tibetan Poppy lipstick is great.Also love their eyeshadow trios (Lost Horizon is beautiful).

L`Occitane has a line of products that have honey-soaps , body lotion , and a very light airy honey perfume you can even use on kids (It is alcohol -free).

Skyn Iceland has soothing products for "stressed skin " that feel sooo relaxing.

Peter Thomas Roth skin products are also excellent ( a bit pricey though)

Every time I go to Sephora I spend way too much money!!!Love that place!

Oh Sephora has it´s own make-up brushes which are very nice too.

Have fun!Kim

I am another Philosophy girl: Amazing Grace is the one I take on cruises, but I also love Cinnamon Buns and Hot Cocoa. Philosophy makes two facial cleansers which I can't live without-Purity Made Simple and the Microdelivery exfoliating wash. I use them every day and my skin is so smooth and blemish free. I am also a huge fan of the Ojon shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner.

Sephora makes me spend wayyy too much money!

Must haves:

Murad Moisturizing Acne Treatment Gel (has done wonders for my face!)

NARS orgasm creme blush stick

Frederick Fekkai Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo.- I used it to get product build up out every few weeks

Benefits Cream eyeshadows (the only shadow that don't move in the summer heat!)

Fresh Sugar Blossom Hand treatment cream

Fresh Sugar lip conditioner

Fresh Mangosteen fragrance (my perfect summer scent)

Kinerase Clear Skin moisture light moisturizer

Archived