Decoration

angela76

Hello Angela76:

I think the decorations are very nice and they give you alot for the money. The B-day one is very festive. And you do not have to lug the decorations yourself... You could also order flowers which would make your girl feel extra special..

Tom in Long Beach

I had birthday decorations by carnival on my last October... I thought they were very nice

and they are not the cheap crepe paper kind

they were metallic red & blue and hung from the ceiling using magnets

pics might be seen in my links in my signature

and I also had the cookies that carnival has in their gift section...those were super GOOD!!

am getting those again for my next cruise

HOPE she has a nice cruise & a super birthday :)

Yes, the birthday decorations are very nice. I also brought a "Happy Birthday" banner that I scotch taped above the door so we could always and easily find our door. A lot of people stopped to say happy birthday when we were going into or coming out of the cabin!

2064618176_CarnivalBirthdayDecorations11-12-20062.jpg.f4da37d1438aa061923d9e7de95cbe64.jpg

815025543_Self-DecoratedDoor11-12-2006.jpg.edcb894832aa75126afc2fcf397a228f.jpg

Hello Angela76:

I think the decorations are very nice and they give you alot for the money. The B-day one is very festive. And you do not have to lug the decorations yourself... You could also order flowers which would make your girl feel extra special..

Tom in Long Beach

Arrange for flowers to be brought to the room while she's there. 13 is about the age when my now adult girlys started appreciating the grown up things. I think she'll remember that more than cabin decos...

We actually did them three times, once each for DD & DS's B-days on different cruises and then once with the Bon-Voyage! The kids LOVED them each time. They are nice and worth the money.

Then you can take them down on the last night and take them home with you as a nice keepsake!

The court Jester is not just a job title.....it's a lifestyle

And a GRAND on you are!!! We LOVE you for it!!!

OK PEOPLE (DECORATIONS)... :o :eek: :D

Yep, we know, but it did cause many of us to open the thread...

I prefer my own and more. I think the ideas of spa treatments are wonderful!!! Special Tshirts... a special excursion...

hey angela...i just got off the freedom yesterday and we celebrated my sisters 22nd birthday on friday the 14th. my mom brought balloons and made sign for the door before we left. we filled her bed with balloons and put the sign up with balloons on the door while she wasn't in the cabin. since her bday was on the last day of the cruise we celebrated it in the dining room on thursday. we had the maitre d say happy bday to her and then we were going to have the waiters sing to her on friday but instead they came out with a piece of cheesecake with 2 candles and sang to her. we were all shocked because we were going to talk to them about doing it on friday. it was cute and she enjoyed it very much. hope those ideas help a bit!

I bought some magnetic sheets from our local office supply store and made a door sign with them... I also bought some "happy birthday banners" and hung them up on the door as well (Used tape, on the inside of the door... so it couldn't be pulled off by other passengers.)

we celebrated both my daughters 5th birthday and one of my best friends first 29th birthday (LOL) on our cruise in October.

I also bought other birthday signs and stuff from our dollar store and put them up all over the cabin. (while they were at the pool... I made an excuse to go back to the cabin...)

they were surprised and my daughter was THRILLED. (she's a dork and very easy to please!)

Okay, I know the topic is really decoration, and wanted to share that on my Freedom cruise two weeks ago, I had the only interior room with an ocean view. Yup. I found these fantastic Scene Setters and plastered the entire room with an ocean and skyline view. Check out:

http://www.partycheap.com/Tropical_Cruise_Ship_Insta_Theme_s/509.htm

It was great, got lots of attention from the room stewards and passersby.

Archived