Live from the Voyager

Just checking in. HaHaHa, get it? checking in.

Anyways, we just finished day 2 and I'm already in love. First day was a blast. Our room steward is amazing and super friendly.

Our M&M was today at 11 in High Notes. We had a pretty good group and they had a large spread of food for us. Our poker run/cabin crawl went really great. It was a lot of fun chatting with everyone and seeing the different types of rooms.

We got to meet Bennie, who has been all over the ship.

We have some pretty good motion from the ocean. Much more than we've had on past cruises on smaller ships.

Other than that, everything is going great! I hope to hear from you all soon!

Erica

Anyways, we just finished day 2 and I'm already in love. First day was a blast. Our room steward is amazing and super friendly.

Our M&M was today at 11 in High Notes. We had a pretty good group and they had a large spread of food for us. Our poker run/cabin crawl went really great. It was a lot of fun chatting with everyone and seeing the different types of rooms.

We have some pretty good motion from the ocean. Much more than we've had on past cruises on smaller ships.

Erica

Could you check to see if the TV in your room has video/audio input plugs in the front? If not, are they on the back?

Thanks.

Hi there.............will follow you as you post...........2 weeks from Friday we leave for Galveston...........will be interested in following your sailing. Hope you are having a great time.:)

Loved the Voyager in January and will love it even more in 2009 for my next cruise.

Enjoy your cruise and it was so nice of you to think of us! Keep "checking in" :p

What date in Jan. 09? We are on the Jan 11th 09, and we have a great roll call going on already!!

Could you check to see if the TV in your room has video/audio input plugs in the front? If not, are they on the back?

Thanks.

They are on the back of the TV however they are cover by a plate RCCL has installed to prevent you from using them.

Erica glad you are having fun.

I heard Eric wont be our Cruise Director as he is leaving. Tell him he still gets a tshirt.

Have to make one for his replacement Leo and one for Captain Frank

Erica

Erica, thanks for posting.

When you have the time when you return, please explain how you all organized the the poker run/cabin crawl. Our 4/13 Voyager CC group is interested but no one has done one before. Any advice would be much appreciated.

What is your cabin like? We will have one on the hump on deck 7. Did you get to see one of those?

Thanks and enjoy your cruise!

Patti

Erica

Hi Erica - sorry your 1st day out was a bit rough, but it will get smoother. It seems like leaving Galveston can be a bit rough most of the time (leaving & coming back).

Sounds like you guys are having a great time. So I hear we're losing Eric (CD). Who is going to be our CD on the 6th of April:confused: .

Take lots of pictures.:D

Hi there.............will follow you as you post...........2 weeks from Friday we leave for Galveston...........will be interested in following your sailing. Hope you are having a great time.:)

You must be sailing with us on April 6th.....I'm already counting the days.

You must be sailing with us on April 6th.....I'm already counting the days.

Yes........we have missed you on the roll call..........94 have signed up for the Meet and Mingle so far........hope you are there. Look forward to meeting you.

Hi Erica and Jeff:

Thanks for your posting....hope that the seas settle down! We are on the 4/6 group and have enjoyed your chats with us on our board. Have a GREAT trip and we look forward to meeting you!

Greg & Jo

Yes........we have missed you on the roll call..........94 have signed up for the Meet and Mingle so far........hope you are there. Look forward to meeting you.

I've been reading the Roll Call and we are planning to sign up for the M & M but give me an idea about the "bag"....what are we supposed to put in it?

I've been reading the Roll Call and we are planning to sign up for the M & M but give me an idea about the "bag"....what are we supposed to put in it?

Most people are bringing something from their state or area.........one bag per couple or individual. I think the way it is going to work is that everyone will be given a ticket number when you come in with your bag and when your number is called, you'll go up and pick out any bag you want........something along those lines.

HI Erica:

Thanks for posting: and we can't wait for "checking" Her out ourselves and meeting you in two weeks! Thanks for posting your adventures and keep having a blast!

Dona :)

Erica, glad you and DW (Jeff??) are having a good time. Look forward to your updates this week. And will look for you at the terminal when we sail Voyager in 12 days (March 30).

Mike

HI Mike, my neighbor to the North! You'll be waving goodbye, and I"ll wave hello... Hello... (they should make a song like that! LOL) Have a great time and safe journeys my friend and speaking of friends....

Erica, thanks for posting.

When you have the time when you return, please explain how you all organized the the poker run/cabin crawl. Our 4/13 Voyager CC group is interested but no one has done one before. Any advice would be much appreciated.

What is your cabin like? We will have one on the hump on deck 7. Did you get to see one of those?

Thanks and enjoy your cruise!

Patti

Hello Patti!

How's it going! I miss you my Raider Rhapsody buddy! How's it going? We're going on Voyager in 2 weeks or so! Give me a call... or an email... How's everything in your neck of Texas!

Dona:) BBD

HI Mike, my neighbor to the North! You'll be waving goodbye, and I"ll wave hello... Hello... (they should make a song like that! LOL) Have a great time and safe journeys my friend and speaking of friends....

Dona:) BBD

Thanks. And a safe journey and great cruise to you and your group. Left you a post on the 4/6 RC.

Mike

Erica, glad you and DW (Jeff??) are having a good time. Look forward to your updates this week. And will look for you at the terminal when we sail Voyager in 12 days (March 30).

Mike

:confused: This isn't another trans-gender lesbian couple, is it??

(:D Sorry. Couldn't resist that. If you're totally confused by that comment, it had to do with a thread on here briefly yesterday.)

Erica, Thanks so much for taking the time to post for us.. It is truly appreciated.

Did you receive your fuel credit on your account upon boarding or will it be added to your account at the end of the cruise?

How long did the M & M last? What type of gifts were given away at the M & M?

Thanks,

Carla

:confused: This isn't another trans-gender lesbian couple, is it??

(:D Sorry. Couldn't resist that. If you're totally confused by that comment, it had to do with a thread on here briefly yesterday.)

I'm sure that Jeff is her DH! :rolleyes: :D

Archived