Live from the Voyager

Ok, anyone know how I can post a link of a photo of Erica and Jeff?

I have a photo of them on the bow of the Voyager on the overcast day they left

If you can upload it to one of several photo hosting sites, like photobucket or imageshack, you should then be able to post the link here. Please be sure you have their permission to post it, though.

Could you check to see if the TV in your room has video/audio input plugs in the front? If not, are they on the back?

Thanks.

Hungt23,

There you go! Now maybe you will be able to get a definite answer to your question. I hope so. I know you have been frustrated not being able to find out anything for sure. Erica (cruiseloverandagent) has been over on our roll call visiting and she has been very helpful and has been very helpful. So I am sure she will help you if she can.

I am still looking for you to come join us. You are certainly welcome.

:confused: This isn't another trans-gender lesbian couple, is it??

(:D Sorry. Couldn't resist that. If you're totally confused by that comment, it had to do with a thread on here briefly yesterday.)

Apparently my brain and fingers are on different wavelengths. My bad and apologies to all, especially Erica and Jeff:o . You can never get anything past MakinGold:D .

And yes, I am confused as I do not know which thready you are referring to:confused: .

You KNOW you two have to work Sunday.....so just get that little vacation bug out of your system and get back to work. haha.

Glad to hear you are having a good time. I can't wait to hear any little secrets that you discover next week. Eleanor is not going to be there, so I am sure we will be busy!!

But don't worry about work now....you just have a good time....just about 84 hours still to go on the ship for you.....that's 5040 minutes....and just about 302400 seconds. But don't you start counting them yet. Haha.

Seriously, have a great trip. My boss is on the ship somewhere. Look for the loud one with the Brooklyn accent.

Have fun.

Vince.

Hungt23,

There you go! Now maybe you will be able to get a definite answer to your question. I hope so. I know you have been frustrated not being able to find out anything for sure. Erica (cruiseloverandagent) has been over on our roll call visiting and she has been very helpful and has been very helpful. So I am sure she will help you if she can.

I am still looking for you to come join us. You are certainly welcome.

Thanks Carol. I am cruising with my wife's side of the family and there will be about 6 kids (ranges from 1 to 7 year-old). I will be having a tough time keeping them (along with my 4-year-old and 2-year-old) from being bothersome to other cruisers. I probably will join your roll call but might be observing from a distance. :o

Thanks Carol. I am cruising with my wife's side of the family and there will be about 6 kids (ranges from 1 to 7 year-old). I will be having a tough time keeping them (along with my 4-year-old and 2-year-old) from being bothersome to other cruisers. I probably will join your roll call but might be observing from a distance. :o

Sounds like you will be busy! They are young ones but maybe there will be things for them to do. I bet they are sweet! I am a grandmother with 3 grandsons. Can you tell?

Erica glad you are having fun.

I heard Eric wont be our Cruise Director as he is leaving. Tell him he still gets a tshirt.

Have to make one for his replacement Leo and one for Captain Frank

Where is Eric going?

Sounds like you will be busy! They are young ones but maybe there will be things for them to do. I bet they are sweet! I am a grandmother with 3 grandsons. Can you tell?

They are sweet but they are brats. They are very active so that is why I was asking for the video/audio inputs for them to play on the Wii. We need all the breaks we can get. :rolleyes:

By the way, is everybody in the roll call wearing anything specific so they can be differentiated from other cruisers? mardi gras beads, maybe?

Erica, thanks for posting.

When you have the time when you return, please explain how you all organized the the poker run/cabin crawl. Our 4/13 Voyager CC group is interested but no one has done one before. Any advice would be much appreciated.

What is your cabin like? We will have one on the hump on deck 7. Did you get to see one of those?

Thanks and enjoy your cruise!

Patti

Hi Erica, I hope the rest of your cruise is wonderful! I love "Live" reports! :D :D

Patti~ if you'd like you can email me at laura at cruisecats dot com (put CruiseCritic Poker in the subject line please, my spam is overwhelming!) We've done 2 of these & have a word doc you could post... it's really fun! In the meantime you could find something similar in our VY 1/13/08 roll call (towards the end but back a few pages).

Happy Cruising Erica!!! btw I loved "checking in" in your OP!!!

:confused: This isn't another trans-gender lesbian couple, is it??

(:D Sorry. Couldn't resist that. If you're totally confused by that comment, it had to do with a thread on here briefly yesterday.)

Where is that cake thread?

Erica and Jeff

do I have your permission?

Of course you do... I want to see it. We have a pic of you taking a pic of us

BTW, we've seen everyone but Cara. Kevin was fixing a guest relation computer today. We've even run into Joseph a few times.

I read most of the posts but I will find a cheap internet cafe in Cozumel to answer all the questions.

I just wanted to post this.

Today the captain spun the ship around and headed north. We came to almost a complete stop while someone was being called to come to the guest service desk. About an hour later the capt apologized for the detour and said something about an onboard issue but it had been solved. I don't know what it was all about and I will definitely update if I get anything back. We're going to be an hour late coming into Jamaica.

Other than that, everything has been good. We had turkey tonight at dinner that was unbelievable. I don't expect gourmet dining for 3700 people but this definitely gourmet. The head waiter came to speak to us for about 10 minutes, which was really nice.

'nite all

What date in Jan. 09? We are on the Jan 11th 09, and we have a great roll call going on already!!

We will be on the Voyager the week of January 18th and so far my sister and I are the only ones to sign up for a Meet and Mingle. Our last cruise (Jan 2008) had over 200 plus to sign up and about 90% showed up.

just checking in on Erica. Can't believe she is kind enough to check in on us while she is away. hope she will be rested and ready to check me in on 3/30. (Get the Diamond Line, Erica! We're nice and we have fun torturing check in agents.)

Sorry - couldn't resist. This is what comes of working through lunch and being on a precruise diet. I have to keep my hands busy and away from my mouth and away from silverware. :)

becci - that's really selfish of you to demand that we come back on time. I wanted to get "stuck" for an extra day or so. It was a sacrifice I was willing to make.

wolfganghowell, I saw your post on our roll call for next week. thanks lol.

You do need to bring her back on time because Im on her next week. We have 89 so far for our M&M, the biggest Iv ever been to.

Archived