Help Me Decide Which Cabin.

To all you experienced cruisers...............

Which cabin would be better on the Navigator? An inside promenade, and what location, or an outside no balcony. I would like to try the inside promenade cabin, but I am not sure what location to select.

Thanks,

Carole

To all you experienced cruisers...............

Which cabin would be better on the Navigator? An inside promenade, and what location, or an outside no balcony. I would like to try the inside promenade cabin, but I am not sure what location to select.

Thanks,

Carole

Here's advice if you decide to try the Promenade cabin:

It's a good buy, because you pay an "interior price" but don't get the same closed-in feeling with a true interior cabin.

Deck 7 has a slight edge over Deck 6 or Deck 8. There *can* be some noise-bleed on Deck 6. The sightlines are not as good on Deck 8.

Check the deck plans on the website. It is better to be over a store than a bar or pub. (for the noise factor)

Deck 5: The Royal Promenade: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=05&shipCode=NV&shipProfile=1084&sailDate=1080324&hasNavigation=false

Deck 6: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=06&shipCode=NV&shipProfile=1084&sailDate=1080324&hasNavigation=false

Deck 7: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=07&shipCode=NV&shipProfile=1084&sailDate=1080324&hasNavigation=false

Deck 8: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=08&shipCode=NV&shipProfile=1084&sailDate=1080324&hasNavigation=false

You may want to choose a cabin that does *not* connect to another, although most people say that they never heard anything from their neighbors.

But close your curtains when you don't want to be seen! ;) :eek:

From one Carol to another. :)

Oh gosh, another Carol!:eek:

I'm with Carol MM. I have been in a Promenade on deck 7. It is convenient to everything - no need for elevators. OV's are only on lower decks, so not as convenient. As Carol said, keep your curtains closed if you are changing, or well, you know.:rolleyes:

Iv been dying to try a PR cabin myself. We got OV on the Voyager this next Sunday, but I would have been happy with a PR and a chance to people watch and to see how Id like it. Maybe next year we will try a PR cabin. Booking so late you dont always have a good choice. I had wanted to book one a while back and the only choices were one far forward deck 6 and 3 on deck 8.

I plan to stick my head into a PR next week and see one for myself for booking next year.

Oh gosh, another Carol!:eek:

I'm with Carol MM. I have been in a Promenade on deck 7. It is convenient to everything - no need for elevators. OV's are only on lower decks, so not as convenient. As Carol said, keep your curtains closed if you are changing, or well, you know.:rolleyes:

There are OVs on Decks 6,7,8,9 but not many. I like the natural light from the OVs but I want to try a PR some day. I'm a people watcher so those rooms would be great for that.

Archived