farewell

DUCK33

Guess I missed smoothsailing's comments. Thank you Walt, Laura or whoever! Sounds like the trolls are crawling out of the woodwork again.

Now, that having been said, Duck this BETTER be an April Fool's joke. If you are leaving, I am giving up cruising altogether. Forever. So there. (now that WAS an April Fool's joke, so you have to come clean!)

Linda

Infinitinis to Hawaii 12/05/04: <applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=12>

<param name="day" value=05>

<param name="hour" value=17>

</applet>"

AAAARRRGGGGHHH! Have a great day, Duck, Mrs. Duck and duckling!

Linda

Infinitinis to Hawaii 12/05/04: <applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=12>

<param name="day" value=05>

<param name="hour" value=17>

</applet>"

time to let you guys off the hook

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!

don was the first to catch on....a retired cop couldnt fool him icon_biggrin.gif

barb did some good detective work of her own looking into sailing. i needed sailing to get you guy off track a little. i dont think i broke any rules since i was abusing myself icon_biggrin.gif

the whole thing creeped me out. it was like reading my own obituary.

dont hate me.....love ya all

thanks for all the kind words.

sorry rosie had to keep the gag going

i could never leave these boards....its like a monkey on my back

oh by the way...what did you guys think I of all people would find tastless and offensive icon_wink.gif

Gotcha!!!!

Somebody "in the know" must have introduced the smothsailing character in on all of this. Anyone want to fess up icon_wink.gif?

Duck, originally we thought it was an excuse because your wife was telling you to quit spending so much time on the boards and help out the the little duckster.

Nice joke.

George & MaryBeth

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DUCK33:

time to let you guys off the hook

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!

don was the first to catch on....a retired cop couldnt fool him icon_biggrin.gif

barb did some good detective work of her own looking into sailing. i needed sailing to get you guy off track a little. i dont think i broke any rules since i was abusing myself icon_biggrin.gif

the whole thing creeped me out. it was like reading my own obituary.

dont hate me.....love ya all

thanks for all the kind words.

sorry rosie had to keep the gag going

i could never leave these boards....its like a monkey on my back

oh by the way...what did you guys think _I_ of all people would find tastless and offensive icon_wink.gif

Gotcha!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey DUCK, just so you know, we do not permit tasteful or polite posts any more. They have become too boring. That's why we're thrilled to have you back.

Walt Tuthill

Cruise Board Moderator

Contact at Shiptender@aol.com

(In case you think otherwise, I'm kidding.)

Duck...may 75 Canada Geese perch on the branchs above your car!! (They don't actually land in trees but for you I'm hoping they'll make an exception!!)

Dan

Century X1,Galaxy X2,HorizonX5,VolendamX1,

Century Feb/05

ahhhhh its good to be back

just for the record....i was smooth sailing. you guys are great.

rosie....whats a quacker? and will i liked it smacked? icon_wink.gif

hope it was all in good fun

DUCK!!!!

You are such a devil! 1264.gif

I kept thinking that SmoothSailing was odd 'cause he only had 1 post. Thanks for the good April Fool's laugh!

I'm sending a smack on your quack over cyber space!

Leslie

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;4;4;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until we board the Infinity!!!!

Aaahhhh Duck!!!! icon_wink.gif

What ARE we going to do with you??? I think you are in DESPERATE need of a cruise!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Rosie

PS, you bet you'd like it!! LOL icon_wink.gif

(the cruise, that is)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

whewwww.....you know it takes ALOT for me to be mean to anyone on here...but when I read someone calling you a loser...besides wanting to scream at them, I almost wanted to cry icon_frown.gif

Glad you are here ducky.....mrs ducky..and that baby duck on the way icon_smile.gif

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

His "quacker" is his mouth from which he "quacks" or in the case of posting on the boards, his "quacker" (s) are his hands as he types his quacks!!!! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

It's a Rosie/Duck thing, but I'll share it anyway!

He just "quacks" me up!!! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Rosie

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]
CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a bad duck!!!!! Now go and quack in a corner! Now, Danno about those Canadian geese,I have a few at work that I can send to Effort,PA!

Anita

And now Infinity 2005!
Millennium 2003
Century 2002
Summit 2001
Century 2000
Zenith 1996
Horizon 1994
Horizon 1993
Sunward 1992
Star Princess 1990
Maxim Gorky 1974 & 1975

Thought that was what you were up to!

I kept trying to re-think where/if I had seen
anything rude and tasteless --- but couldn't remember seeing any ... so, i started looking -It was fun ...

Hmmm... is there really a topless deck?

LOL!

hi all

it was fun.
don you are correct on where effort is. also about 15 min south west of stroudsburg pa

ma bell thankyou baby quacker was due 6/10 but has been moved up tp 6/7. our anniversary is 6/2 so who knows

rosie...now dont back pedal on the quacker thing [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Duck and Mrs.Duck

Archived