Wine Cruise?

Gonzo70

There is an extensive thread about the upcoming Mercury wine cruise in the roll call section of this site.

But having said that, Celebrity has not given any indication of what, if anything, is planned on board during the cruise.

These really intrigue us. I hope that Celebrity starts to give more details. You shouldn't have to sleuth through the internet to figure out what's involved (i.e doed the ship just go to ports where wine is produced or are there dedicated activities onboard).

My niece and I were on the Wine Cruise Nov/07 from Vcr to SD. The only thing that makes it a wine cruise is that we were in SF for 2 whole days and there was a shore excursion to the wine country for the day, or overnight. Some people on the roll call made arrangements to see the wineries in the different ports. That is all I saw of the "wine cruise". There might have been something on board, but as I don't drink wine, never took much mind.

Hi,

The ''main event'' is a two day call in SanFransisco and a shorex menu of activities in/around the Napa Valley wine region, a main industry area in Calif.and quite popular and attractive at that time of the year.

I also beleive there are more than the usual 1 or 2 wine tasting events onboard during the 10 day cruise.

Hic....!*! :eek:

Cheers

:)

Archived