Oosterdam WAVE Banner

cruznon

The WAVE Banner is coming off the Oosterdam on Saturday (So I can add more signature space on the back--it's full!)

I'll be handed the banner around 11AM at Anthony's by teachergal29 who's on board now and continuing northward with the Oosterdam.

If any of you CCer's in the SD area wish to see the banner--up close and personal--I'll be happy to show you banner.

There will be a 3:00 WAVE, but no BANNER wave this Saturday.

Peggy, I want to Thank you as well for making the Banner and picking it up this Saturday. I have been saying that the Banner is going into Dry Dock and being Refurbished:) It will be fun to take a good look at the back of all the signatures. I only wish I was closer so I could come down to pick it up with you and get a good look at all the signatures.

CATRAFTDATHANKYOU-vi.gif

Another thank you here:) We'll be on the Oosterdam in October too and looking forward to signing the BANNER!!! I love watching the Banner Wave on Saturdays and just can't wait to sail out of San Diego on a HAL ship:)

will it make it back to the O by the April 30th Sailing??? Were going to be on it.

Hi Kim, sorry, the Banner will be not be returning till October when she returns to San Diego. Not exactly sure which sailing but most likely the 2nd Non Charter sailing October 18th when I board. But we may also arrange to get it back there the week before.

We're also sailing with Jane on Oct 11th and were going to offer to do the banner wave with our group, if it's back on board by then! We've got a nice little roll call started plus some other folks from another board that are going as well. Anyone else sailing then, please join us!

We'll watch for posts to see what the status is. And thank you Peggy for doing the banner for everyone to sign. It's fantastic! :D

Cathy

Thanks everyone, for all your lovely comments. It's great that so many CCers have enjoyed the Banner.

The Banner WAVE has turned into a neat tradition on the Oosterdam. It's a great way to start the cruise--lots of fun.

The signatures now on the back will remain. (I will simply be adding more fabic for signatures.) None of the signatures will be lost!

If there is a group that wishes to have a banner wave on Oct 11th, perhaps something can be arranged. I can't confirm, but it's a possibility.

I must admit I am excited to see the banner and have time to look through all the signatures.

I will also be adding some small weights to the bottom corners so the banner will hang better and the wind won't blow the edges . (Yes,refurbishing:D )

Sher, sign as many times as you're on board for the WAVE!

Ooooo, a WAVE from Venice??? THAT would be terrific!

Sher, sign as many times as you're on board for the WAVE!

Ooooo, a WAVE from Venice??? THAT would be terrific!

Peggy- Even better would be if you and Fred were onboard too!! :D (Hint, hint, hint one and all !;) )

Archived