Will you share your favorite....

llmoyer123

we love basking beside the pool on sea days listening to "cruise" music on the headphones. the last cruise it was jimmy buffett for the most part.

this cruise i'd like a compilation of favorite caribbean or sailing or cruising songs.

will you share your favorites?

[b]I have several, JB being the best. Just as an FYI, the gift shops on Carnival ships have some terrific CDs with nothing but cruise music. I have two of them - one in my car and one in the house.....so I can cruise in my mind even when I'm not on the ship.:D [/b]

I agree with the above. In addition there's lot's of steel drum band music, the kind I expect to hear on deck, that's good too.

When in Martinique on the Legend we bought the CD of a band called The Family Band that played as we got on and off the ship....really set the mood.

llmoyer123, to listen to PVR, all you need to do is click the link at the bottom of tef43's response. I listen all the time. The music is great!!! There is no other internet radio that I've found which can hold a candle to tef's music. Listen, you'll enjoy.:D

Archived