Tables for 4

Just wondered does anyone know how you can request a table for 4 before your cruise?

We have just been on the Indy and phoned RCI before we went and said would it be possible to have a table for 4. They said you could only request tables for 6 or 10 but when you arrived on board you could request a table for 4 and they would try and organise it for you.

When we got on board there were lots of tables for 4 already set up (some in lovely locations next to window) and ours was (which they said it would be) a table for 6. Does this perk of having being able to request a specific size table come with being a C and A member of certain level??

Just wondered?????

:)

When you book, you should be asked what size table you'd prefer. They are requests only, but they do try to fulfill them.

Hiya

We have been told we can only request small or large (not specifically tables for 4??)

We've requested a table for four and have gotten it. We have a table for four requested on our Explorer cruise next month, and it says right on my Booked Confirmation Invoice "Special Services: SPECIAL REQUEST (TBLE 4)." We booked over the phone directly with RCCL.

Just sailed explorer and requested a table for 4 last year when we booked (through RCI). No problem at all. First thing we did was go to dining room to make sure we were at a table for 4 sure enough it was there :)

Just sailed explorer and requested a table for 4 last year when we booked (through RCI). No problem at all. First thing we did was go to dining room to make sure we were at a table for 4 sure enough it was there :)

We did the exact same thing last week on Liberty and we got our request for a table for 4.

For our sailing in January - the Diamond member of the group called and snagged us two aft balconies that weren't showing as available and asked about a table for 4 and was told it was reserved for him and his party (linked reservations).

Just wondered does anyone know how you can request a table for 4 before your cruise?

We have just been on the Indy and phoned RCI before we went and said would it be possible to have a table for 4. They said you could only request tables for 6 or 10 but when you arrived on board you could request a table for 4 and they would try and organise it for you.

When we got on board there were lots of tables for 4 already set up (some in lovely locations next to window) and ours was (which they said it would be) a table for 6. Does this perk of having being able to request a specific size table come with being a C and A member of certain level??

Just wondered?????

:)

Hiya

We have been told we can only request small or large (not specifically tables for 4??)

Hi Hope2havefun.

We have also been told that the request is for small or large only -maybe another UK querk (lol- is that a word??) I believe that if there are 4 of you a "small" is a table for 4. On our last cruise there were 3 of us and a request for a "small" table got us a table for 4. So go ahead and request small and, as other posters have said, if you don't get it speak to the maitre'd to see if you can be moved.

Hi Hope2havefun.

We have also been told that the request is for small or large only -maybe another UK querk (lol- is that a word??) I believe that if there are 4 of you a "small" is a table for 4. On our last cruise there were 3 of us and a request for a "small" table got us a table for 4. So go ahead and request small and, as other posters have said, if you don't get it speak to the maitre'd to see if you can be moved.

Hiya

Maybe it is a 'UK' thing as have just phoned and they said small or large only. We may change once on board (not that we are unsociable or anything!!) just that we like to get together as a family at dinner (only time we tend to see the kids on the cruise!!!!)

Try e-mailing rcldining@rccl.com, they were able to help with my table request (for 11 though) last year and also answered a query I had about dining times on our forthcoming cruise in October. I'm also hoping for a table for 4 but haven't emailed them about it yet as it's still some time before we go :(

Try e-mailing rcldining@rccl.com, they were able to help with my table request (for 11 though) last year and also answered a query I had about dining times on our forthcoming cruise in October. I'm also hoping for a table for 4 but haven't emailed them about it yet as it's still some time before we go :(

Thanks, I will do that nearer the time :)

The earlier you make a request the better the chance is of getting what you want. When you get on the ship go to the dining room right away and see what they have given you, if you dont like it ask to have it changed. We always book a year in advance and always get a table for 4 and have never had a problem.

Archived