Drink Coupons

lpglarry

I Always Purchased Them For My Wife Because She Hates To Charge? I Give Them For Her Birthday.etc, We Are Cruising In October,but I Don't Ssee Them Anymore. Does Anybody Know If Ncl Still Has Them.

Not sure about the drink tickets, as I have only been on one NCL cruise so far.

I do know however, that you can handle the "prepaid drinks" by either ordering a Bar Setup or prepaid on board credits for your cabin!

Good Luck...and Have fun!

:)

I bet the bar staff did not like them, because the coupons were gratuity-included. People probably just traded a coupon for a drink and called it even. The bar staff does a lot better in tips with the regular purchasers.

yes and it was nice because if drinks went up you paid regular price,and you could use it for wine 4 drinks to one bottle wine,

• 3 weeks later...

the drink coupons were a great idea ncl, bring them back, you can't always make a killing off your passengers, we prepaid coupons, include tip in them.firts we pay tips,then we pay taxes,now we pay gas surcharge, don't you think we deserve a break? larry

The drink coupons were sort of a discount so that's why they were so nice. A set privce that included the tip that was maybe 50 cents- $1.00 less than the price on board because you bought a whole set of them. Sort of like the buy 5 get 6 beer specials they have on board, right?

Archived