New Dvd

prong

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED THE NEW P&O DVD IN THE MAIL :p I HAVE TO GO NOW AND WATCH IT:D

My God! The excitement starts again!:D:D:D

I just hope mine comes before we leave. I think I've ordered it twice, so I'd better not put in another order.

Can you let us know if it is much different to the old one?

My God! The excitement starts again!:D:D:D

I just hope mine comes before we leave. I think I've ordered it twice, so I'd better not put in another order.

Can you let us know if it is much different to the old one?

JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE DVD FOR THE SECOND TIME AND I'M NOT HAPPY:rolleyes: I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE 17th OF DECEMBER TO GO WELL I GUESS IT JUST ADDS TO THE EXCITEMENT. THE NEW DVD WAS GREAT IT HAS A FULL TOUR OF THE DAWN AND SUN IT IS A LOT BETTER THAN THE FIRST DVD. WELL MUST GO, KIDS ARE HOME FROM SCHOOL GUESS I'LL HAVE TO WATCH IT AGAIN:D

Oooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :) I hope mine comes soon, I ordered it many, many weeks ago, got the old book....no DVD...................:confused: :mad:

I ordered it again last week I think. Maybe I'll get two!!:rolleyes:

Who knows......stranger things have happened :eek: :D

JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE DVD FOR THE SECOND TIME AND I'M NOT HAPPY:rolleyes: I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE 17th OF DECEMBER TO GO WELL I GUESS IT JUST ADDS TO THE EXCITEMENT. THE NEW DVD WAS GREAT IT HAS A FULL TOUR OF THE DAWN AND SUN IT IS A LOT BETTER THAN THE FIRST DVD. WELL MUST GO, KIDS ARE HOME FROM SCHOOL GUESS I'LL HAVE TO WATCH IT AGAIN:D

Be nice:D if you could post the Sun part on youtube:D.pretty pretty please:D

Be nice:D if you could post the Sun part on youtube:D.pretty pretty please:D

IF I KNEW HOW TO POST IT ON YOU TUBE I WOULD BUT UNFORTUNATELY MY COMPUTER SKILLS AIN'T THAT GOOD MAYBE WHEN SOMEONE ELSE GETS THE DVD THEY MIGHT POST IT (FINGERS CROSSED)

Prong, you lucky person you!:D We are all hanging out for a hit of the new P&O DVD, totally jealous!

I think I might just place another order for the DVD just in case, would hate to miss out on the DVD :rolleyes: and if I get two it's means I can loan it out.

My goodness we really are all such a bunch of cruise tragics?:cool:

Prong, you lucky person you!:D We are all hanging out for a hit of the new P&O DVD, totally jealous!

I think I might just place another order for the DVD just in case, would hate to miss out on the DVD :rolleyes: and if I get two it's means I can loan it out.

My goodness we really are all such a bunch of cruise tragics?:cool:

HI GIZZIGOO I ACTUALLY RANG P&O DIRECT LAST WEEK AND HAD A WING:D BECAUSE I HAVE ALSO ORDERED TWICE AND HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES MAYBE THAT'S WHY IT CAME.

HI GIZZIGOO I ACTUALLY RANG P&O DIRECT LAST WEEK AND HAD A WING:D BECAUSE I HAVE ALSO ORDERED TWICE AND HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES MAYBE THAT'S WHY IT CAME.

Hi Prong,

I also rang them last week and they said they would arrange to have one sent out, or rather the DVD and the new brochure. So perhaps mine is on the way too!! Whoo hoo:D

IF I KNEW HOW TO POST IT ON YOU TUBE I WOULD BUT UNFORTUNATELY MY COMPUTER SKILLS AIN'T THAT GOOD MAYBE WHEN SOMEONE ELSE GETS THE DVD THEY MIGHT POST IT (FINGERS CROSSED)

No worries, i know the feeling sometimes when i do different things with my computer at times.:D

I HAVE MY DVD!!!!

It came in the post today. I am a little dissapointed at the part on the Sun, it is the same as last years, but hey i will still watch it again and again and again.

Now i have the excitment of seeing if the other 5 copies turn up as i ordered it several times thinking that my copy didnt come for some reason.

I went into a TA in the shopping centre a few days ago and asked if they had a copy and they looked at em like i was from another planet.

Anyway i am off for some more happy watching.

Cheers,

Kirsten

Whoo hoo, the mythical P&O DVD has arrived........it's great I am even more excited about the PD. Gonna watch it many times over:D:rolleyes:

What a day, the blue folder also arrived and the new P&O brochure too, it was a little confusing as to which one to look at first, but I got there. Blue folder sniffing had to come first, then DVD viewing with folder hugging and lunch will be brochure dreaming. No time to fit work in today:eek:

It is certainly a happy dance day today:D:rolleyes::p

Whoo hoo, the mythical P&O DVD has arrived........it's great I am even more excited about the PD. Gonna watch it many times over

What a day, the blue folder also arrived and the new P&O brochure too, it was a little confusing as to which one to look at first, but I got there. Blue folder sniffing had to come first, then DVD viewing with folder hugging and lunch will be brochure dreaming. No time to fit work in today

It is certainly a happy dance day today

That's lovely Glenda. I am so happy for you.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Evon.

Whoo hoo, the mythical P&O DVD has arrived........it's great I am even more excited about the PD. Gonna watch it many times over

What a day, the blue folder also arrived and the new P&O brochure too, it was a little confusing as to which one to look at first, but I got there. Blue folder sniffing had to come first, then DVD viewing with folder hugging and lunch will be brochure dreaming. No time to fit work in today

It is certainly a happy dance day today

I am sooooo jealous! NO blue folder and NO DVD :(:(

I've ordered the DVD twice, so I'd better not order another one! I just hope that blue folder comes soon or we won't have time for much sniffing before we go :eek:

Make sure you watch it an extra time for me Glenda, and give your folder a few extra sniffs and hugs as well.

Pathetic isn't it. Look at what CC has reduced me to... :eek::rolleyes:

LOL Jo, I know what you mean. It's so tragic how we've become :D.

I'm sooooooooooooooo jealous of everyone that has the DVD too, 'cause I'm still waiting on mine also. :mad: :(

I've ordered mine twice also.....oh wait!! maybe 3 times :eek:

Hope it arrives BEFORE we leave. They do have 47 days to get it here :D :D

( gotta have a couple of days to watch it over and over again lol)

yes I know, I'm pathetic too!!

Sorry guys, wish you had the DVD too:( poor Jo, another tragic is born:D

But will watch it some extra times for you:p

Call P&O and complain, tell them you have received only an old copy of the brochure and no DVD. Ask if they can fix this for you. This is what I did last time, it took two weeks though. Funny that my tickets, DVD and Brochure all arrived on the same day.

When you do eventually receive it, you will just love it. Makes you want to jump on board tomorrow, much better than the old one. They have just tacked the old PS one on the end. Does make me think that the PS might be leaving soon if they have not bothered to make a new DVD.

I ordered mine before I left for Tahiti that was 6 weeks ago:eek:

Debbie(Angelwingsflys) and I are tragics, she makes me go into the travel agents in the town she lives in cos she has worn out her welcome there:p and I have in Port too, cos they all know I don't book through them:rolleyes: have resorted to ordering online and waiting years to recieve them!!

Deb stole my Rhapsody of the seas brochure the other day too, have to watch her, haha only joking Deb:) Hope the plan works, once he sees the glossy pictures........she also went home with my 28 days worth of Pacific Daily's to drool over, gotta love having CC friends near by:D

Gotta love CC for giving us all the opportunity to meet!!

Chez

xx

I ordered mine before I left for Tahiti that was 6 weeks ago:eek:

Debbie(Angelwingsflys) and I are tragics, she makes me go into the travel agents in the town she lives in cos she has worn out her welcome there:p and I have in Port too, cos they all know I don't book through them:rolleyes: have resorted to ordering online and waiting years to recieve them!!

Deb stole my Rhapsody of the seas brochure the other day too, have to watch her, haha only joking Deb:) Hope the plan works, once he sees the glossy pictures........she also went home with my 28 days worth of Pacific Daily's to drool over, gotta love having CC friends near by:D

Gotta love CC for giving us all the opportunity to meet!!

Chez

xx

hi

welcome back ,glad you had a good time.i loved following your progress on your blog....excellent.i had trouble getting the dvd to but finally got one..trust me its virtually the same as the first one only theres no pacific star on it.i nearly booked a cruise from fremantle back to sydney on sun princess in march .1495.00 inside twin for 12 nights stopping bunbury ,albany ,adelaide,melbourne,burnie, hobart sydney one-way airfare to perth 229.00,3 nights in perth 100.00p/n.....bargin

cheers

col and di:) .

Archived