New Dvd

prong

hi

welcome back ,glad you had a good time.i loved following your progress on your blog....excellent.i had trouble getting the dvd to but finally got one..trust me its virtually the same as the first one only theres no pacific star on it.i nearly booked a cruise from fremantle back to sydney on sun princess in march .1495.00 inside twin for 12 nights stopping bunbury ,albany ,adelaide,melbourne,burnie, hobart sydney one-way airfare to perth 229.00,3 nights in perth 100.00p/n.....bargin

cheers

col and di:) .

Thanks Col:) ..so why didnt you book?

Thanks Col:) ..so why didnt you book?

i slept on it and when i woke i thoughtit was to close to the one on rhapsody in oct and we looking at doing a cruise to the mediterrian nmext year....

cheers

I ordered mine before I left for Tahiti that was 6 weeks ago:eek:

Debbie(Angelwingsflys) and I are tragics, she makes me go into the travel agents in the town she lives in cos she has worn out her welcome there:p and I have in Port too, cos they all know I don't book through them have resorted to ordering online and waiting years to recieve them!!

Deb stole my Rhapsody of the seas brochure the other day too, have to watch her, haha only joking Deb Hope the plan works, once he sees the glossy pictures........she also went home with my 28 days worth of Pacific Daily's to drool over, gotta love having CC friends near by

Gotta love CC for giving us all the opportunity to meet!!

Chez

xx

Hi Chez

ROTFLMAO, it's nice to be in the company of other tragics:D

Not sure how many know about this, was looking at a Princess cruise and found a Princess DVD :D I have ordered it and I am really interested to see how long it takes to get here and if it will make me want to book a princess cruise. Gosh, can't wait:rolleyes:

Glenda

Just got off the phone from ordering the new DVD (3rd time). P & O assure me this one will arrive in about 10 days time. Hope he's right.

Also asked when I could expect my tickets and was told he was not allowed to discuss this with me, I had to speak with my T/A Oh well, I'll just have to keep sniffing around the letterbox and I guess I'll watch the old DVD again!

Ella

Hi Chez

Not sure how many know about this, was looking at a Princess cruise and found a Princess DVD :D I have ordered it and I am really interested to see how long it takes to get here and if it will make me want to book a princess cruise. Gosh, can't wait:rolleyes:

Glenda

hi glenda,

let me know if you dont get one from princess i have a dvd on princess cruise featuring a section dedicated to the sun& dawn princes...its excellent.

cheers

col:)

Sorry guys, wish you had the DVD too:( poor Jo, another tragic is born:D

. Funny that my tickets, DVD and Brochure all arrived on the same day.end quote

I wonder if I order the DVD again, tickets will arrive with mine:p :D :D

Hi Chez

Glenda

Glenda,

I have last years DVD and it WILL make you want to book a Princess cruise. I ordered the 2008 version approx 2 months ago, and it is yet to arrive at my box.

I ordered mine before I left for Tahiti that was 6 weeks ago:eek:

Debbie(Angelwingsflys) and I are tragics, she makes me go into the travel agents in the town she lives in cos she has worn out her welcome there:p and I have in Port too, cos they all know I don't book through them:rolleyes: have resorted to ordering online and waiting years to recieve them!!

Deb stole my Rhapsody of the seas brochure the other day too, have to watch her, haha only joking Deb:) Hope the plan works, once he sees the glossy pictures........she also went home with my 28 days worth of Pacific Daily's to drool over, gotta love having CC friends near by:D

Gotta love CC for giving us all the opportunity to meet!!

Chez

xx

Hi Chez ,

I know that I am a cruise tragic, I have droolled over the Daily's that I borrowed, writing up notes on them now .

Will return all your LOVELY things soon , still trying to convince Vern that we should book on the Rhapsody of the seas.In the mean time I am drooling.Have ordered DVD also ,nothing yet.

Deb

Hi Chez ,

I know that I am a cruise tragic, I have droolled over the Daily's that I borrowed, writing up notes on them now .

Will return all your LOVELY things soon , still trying to convince Vern that we should book on the Rhapsody of the seas.In the mean time I am drooling.Have ordered DVD also ,nothing yet.

Deb

No worries Deb, take your time, no hurry for any of them back:)

Chez

xx

hi glenda,

let me know if you dont get one from princess i have a dvd on princess cruise featuring a section dedicated to the sun& dawn princes...its excellent.

cheers

col:)

Thanks Col, will let you know if it never arrives. But fingers crossed it's on the way:)

At this stage we are probably dreaming about a particular long cruise on the SP, I can't see it happening, but stranger things have happened.

Glenda,

I have last years DVD and it WILL make you want to book a Princess cruise. I ordered the 2008 version approx 2 months ago, and it is yet to arrive at my box.

I'm not sure if it is a good thing that it will make me want to book a cruise or not.:rolleyes:

Hi Chez,

My family and I are sailing on the Rhapsody in Dec, and I've been trying to get my hands on a Rhapsody brochure, but my local TA had never heard of it:eek:.... to be fair that was a few months ago, surely she's heard of it now.;)

So I was wondering where you got yours from?Maybe I need to go to a city TA?

I am known to read these brochures thousands of times over before a cruise.....yes I know it sounds pathetic, but I'm sure no one here will judge me.:o :D

Thanks

Regards Sandie:)

Hi Chez,

My family and I are sailing on the Rhapsody in Dec, and I've been trying to get my hands on a Rhapsody brochure, but my local TA had never heard of it:eek:.... to be fair that was a few months ago, surely she's heard of it now.;)

So I was wondering where you got yours from?Maybe I need to go to a city TA?

I am known to read these brochures thousands of times over before a cruise.....yes I know it sounds pathetic, but I'm sure no one here will judge me.:o :D

Thanks

Hi Sandie,

Here is a link to the electronic (pdf) version.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com.au/filelibrary/files/brochures/RC_A_Different_View.pdf

Your T\A only needs to make a call to the Australian RCCL agent to find out about hard copies, or you can request one from here.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com.au/cruise/brochure/default.asp

It does exist.

Hi Geoff,

Thanks so much for the links...you've really made my day.:D

I haven't really seen alot about Rhapsody... a few photo's on CC... although I have read alot of reviews on here which has been great, can't wait till Dec to experience the real thing.;) :D

Thanks again for the info, much appreciated:D

Watched mine twice already, then took it up to mum's and watched it there :D

Hubbys just got home so we'll go watch it again. :)

I haven't been on a cruise yet but I love it already :D

Lynda

I love it, kids love{watched a few times already} and haha wife will not get to see it till Saturday.Note to self, do not wear out dvd before wife gets home or there will be hell to pay and i will be sleeping in the dog house, again and again and again!:D

Hope everyone is enjoying their DVD. :rolleyes: To say I'm feeling a tad rejected is an understatement, seems like everyone has their DVDs, everyone has their tickets and I'm still sniffing around the letterbox in the hope that anything at all, cruise related, will arrive.

Oh well, I can always watch the old DVD again:p

Doesn't really matter, I'm still pretty stoked cause it's only 34 sleeps to go........and I'm doin the happy dance:D :D :D

Ella

Archived