New Dvd

prong

Ricane, you're rejected!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm the one who started the big thread about the availability of new brochures and new DVDs and I haven't got mine yet either. :(

Maybe it is time to order it again.

Thanks Lynda, thats really kind of you but it doesn't really phase me, I'm happy to wait for the REAL THING (the blue folder would be nice though):) Many thanks for the offer.

Too late Jen, I've already ordered mine (for the third or maybe fourth time). Went to the t/a on the w/end and actually have a new brochure minus the DVD.

You never know, tomorrow could be the day........

Ella

I finally watched the dvd and it is fantastic. I got me really excited and I showed my boyfriend who has never been on a cruise and it made him excited too! We want to go on a cruise for a honeymoon in 2 or 3 years time. Hopefully Pacific Dawn will still be going from Sydney, because that ship looks so nice! :):):D:D Ah, the memories of being up on deck with a cocktail and all that yummy food!

I just got my new dvd which I ordered less than two weeks ago - its going to get watched tonight!

What wonderful service. We ordered the new brochure and DVD together over 2 months ago, and no sign of either in the mail yet.

We also ordered a Royal Caribbean Aussie cruise brochure on Sunday - which arrived yesterday.

Like chalk & cheese really.

Ordered the DVD about three weeks ago turned up yesterday.

its actually a pretty good DVD (tad cheesy) but the quality is VERY good, nice clear images, ships look awesome.

Content really talks up the Balcony cabins, all in all quite entertaining.

Ricane, you're rejected!!! :eek: :eek:

I'm the one who started the big thread about the availability of new brochures and new DVDs and I haven't got mine yet either. :(

Maybe it is time to order it again.

Hi Jenny,

Ours finally arrived yesterday, only had to order it 3 times...:D The waiter that served us breakfast before we went ashore at Vila is on it (chicken dance..:) ), also an interview with Fabio and Josh. very well put together, now we just have to find some money:mad: . The ship looks as nice as it is when you are actually onboard, good to see video from Aussie cruises this time.

Don

It's finally here ............ DVD arrived today, not sure it it's the first one I ordered or maybe it's the 2nd one :confused: It's also possible it could be the 3rd one I ordered about 10 days ago:eek: I don't feel so rejected now, lol :D

Great DVD and makes me even more excited for the cruise, just looking at the many dining options mmmmmmmmm all that lovely food. I'm madly trying to lose some more weight before we sail.

Hey Brushtail, hope you got yours too!

Ella

My friend is getting married in February and she wants to go on a cruise for her honeymoon. She is trying to convince her fiancee. So I am giving her lots of helpful advice about cruising. It is quite funny cause I can talk about cruises for ages! :cool: :p So she ordered the P&O dvd and hers arrived in less than a week!! :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Our group is getting together tomorrow to book our cruise - Pacific Dawn 26th April 2009. And I'm taking over the DVD to watch it all together. Four of us went last year and we have asked another four to come as well - so it will be great to watch the new Pacific Dawn ship.

Liz :D

Yippee!!

Got my DVD this morning and have watched it twice.

I'm really looking forward to our trip!

Christine

Christine, we'd love to have you join the Roll Call :) . So far we have 7 doing 35 nights and others Honolulu sectors. Not too bad as it's still 1 year 1 month away :p . We should be able to arrange a FUN "Meet & Greet" departing Sydney and again in Honolulu :D . See you on SUN PRINCESS 12 September 2009 "Hawaiian Discovery" Roll Call.

I'm slow....haven't even ordered a DVD :confused: .

B E V

Got my dvd in the mail today, only prdered about a week ago!

:)

Ordered mine mid-May, but it is a long way from Sydney to Newcastle.

I don't really care about it arriving anymore. We have since booked elsewhere, and have a shortlist for the following cruises we want to do, so I guess they have missed the boat!!

Archived