Royal Caribbean and MyCokeRewards

If anyone collects mycokereward points, there are a couple worthwhile rewards that just got posted on the mycokerewards website.

Remember last year when they had the $500 RC certificate? That is when I started collecting, only to see someone else take it 2 weeks later. :mad:

Well, I kept on and kept on and was up to 13,000 points when the two new rewards went up this week. The first for a 5 bottle Diamond wine & dine package for 1580 points!

The second for an Ultimate Romance Package 2 for 6000 points!!!! OMG.

I grabbed both of them. They both appear to still be available.

If those are too much for you, there are 2 new Royal cruise sweepstakes that you can enter for 3 points an entry.

I am really excited about the Ultimate Romance package. :D :D

I'm so glad to see a fellow CCer get some of the good RCCL stuff.

I was hopeful when the $500 RCCL certificate went up, but it sure didn't last long. I got $300 in Sony Style ecoupons instead. Wish they had some more of that - I got a bagful of CDs.

I would love to get the Romance package, but the cutoff date is too soon for my next Royal trip that qualifies (has to be a 7-day).

We're doing a 4-day in September, and a 14-day next November.

Guess I'll just have to see if they still have them later.

Enjoy!

Wendy

How in the world does someone get that many points? You'd have to work in a ballpark, restaurant, store, something....

Granted, I've bought my fair share of bottles and 12-packs and 24-packs. Other than that, it's a messy business.

Literally. Dumpster diving is what we do. Go down to Galveston on a holiday weekend, really score there. My boyfriend checks the dumpsters at his apartments. Stop and pick up discarded bottles on the side of the road. Glance in the trash cans at the gas station. Not for everyone, but it works for us.

How do you get points at all? I drink TONS of Diet Coke! Talk to me, cruise friends!

Tammy

I do the MCR thing. While I drink a fair amount of Diet Coke I get the vast majority of my points from bottle caps. I live in a state that has a bottle deposit. I get my caps from the bottle return places in the local grocery stores. I also have a friend who drinks a LOT of Diet Coke and he gives my his codes.

I just tonight turned over 15,000 points. I've been saving for quiet a while. I was going to get the LCD TV, but just when I decided to get it, it went out of stock. :( I was hoping that the RCI certificate would come back, but I don't think that will happen.

I knew about the 6000 point Ultimate Romance Package, but I didn't know about the 5 bottle Diamond wine & dine package for 1580 points. That seems like a decent value. I might get that. I'd still have enough points left for the TV should it come back at the same price point.

If any of you want more message board time discussing MCR or any other soda promotion, check out http://www.slickdeals.net and specifically the MyCokeRewards thread It moves along at a pretty decent clip.

Granted, I've bought my fair share of bottles and 12-packs and 24-packs. Other than that, it's a messy business.

Literally. Dumpster diving is what we do. Go down to Galveston on a holiday weekend, really score there. My boyfriend checks the dumpsters at his apartments. Stop and pick up discarded bottles on the side of the road. Glance in the trash cans at the gas station. Not for everyone, but it works for us.

EWWWWWWWWWW.you're right not for me,,,,,but have at it.....

I have about 700 points,but thats just drinking it.....I buy 12 packs.......

If anyone collects mycokereward points, there are a couple worthwhile rewards that just got posted on the mycokerewards website.

Remember last year when they had the $500 RC certificate? That is when I started collecting, only to see someone else take it 2 weeks later. :mad:

Well, I kept on and kept on and was up to 13,000 points when the two new rewards went up this week. The first for a 5 bottle Diamond wine & dine package for 1580 points!

The second for an Ultimate Romance Package 2 for 6000 points!!!! OMG.

I grabbed both of them. They both appear to still be available.

If those are too much for you, there are 2 new Royal cruise sweepstakes that you can enter for 3 points an entry.

I am really excited about the Ultimate Romance package. :D :D

Just wondering if I have time to squeeze in one of these rewards since we are close to the 30 day cut off. Did they e-mail you the code when you redeemed your points or did they mail you a certificate snail mail? TIA

Just wondering if I have time to squeeze in one of these rewards since we are close to the 30 day cut off. Did they e-mail you the code when you redeemed your points or did they mail you a certificate snail mail? TIA

They gave me a link which took me to an adobe certificate. I printed them out, and mailed them in to Royal Caribbean. Hopefully it won't take too long for the rewards to get added to my reservation.

They gave me a link which took me to an adobe certificate. I printed them out, and mailed them in to Royal Caribbean. Hopefully it won't take too long for the rewards to get added to my reservation.

Here is the contact information from the bottom of the wine and dine certificate. I got one as well because it is a terrific value MCR points-wise.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 305-982-2294 or e-mail at tmohler@rccl.com.

• 3 weeks later...

A big thanks to the OP for the heads up on this one. I started collecting the points just over a year ago and was up to about 1800 with no real idea of what I would do with them. After coming across this thread I submitted my points and received an on-line certificate which I filled out and mailed in. I then received an e-mail confirmation that the form was received and that a certificate would be mailed out within 30 days. The form does ask for your sail date and ship name, so it appears one needs to have a cruise booked before submitting.

Hopefully this will be around for awhile as the 1580 point cost looks to be fairly close to how many points I rack up a year (without resorting to dumpster diving), mostly through Dasani water and Powerade points.

Thanks again.

I, too, got the wine and dine package...plan to use it in February. I have learned that the rewards come and go, and sometimes come back again. Just keep saving and slowly the points add up. If something you want comes up, get it then if you can afford it...'cause it may not be there tomorrow.

My DH and I are not big wine drinkers, but my son/fiance like wine and are going on the Mariner this month for their honeymoon, so I redeemed coke rewards and got them the wine package - 5 bottles and the package is worth $160! So that is great. They probably won't have to buy much more wine for the week since we also bought them a bottle of champagne and another bottle of wine as part of their shower gift. So it was a good use of those coke reward points.

Archived