Hot off the presses, Oasis Pricing

From the deck plans I can't tell if the Oasis has the hump balconies like the Freedom and Voyager classes. Does anyone know?
Yes, I believe it has two humps. A smaller hump at the forward half of the ship which holds D1 category cabins and another larger hump near mid-ship which I believe has JS and larger category cabins. You can go to the Oasis of the Seas website, check out the downloadable pictures and see the "humps" on the exterior pictures of the ship.

From the deck plans I can't tell if the Oasis has the hump balconies like the Freedom and Voyager classes. Does anyone know?

When I look at the deck plans, it looks like the suites are at the ideal hump section all most decks. It looks like there are two hump sections, one near the elevators and stairs, the other a little closer to what i would think is mid ship. The rooms away from the elevators look like normal balcony rooms.

This is only my interpretation of what I see.

The Holiday sailings are not as pricy as I expected they may be...although they are not inexpensive. I guess we will have to book next week when open to Platnium..at least that is my understanding of the date...it is tentatively the plan for next NYE...a year and a half away that is...

The Holiday sailings are not as pricy as I expected they may be...although they are not inexpensive. I guess we will have to book next week when open to Platnium..at least that is my understanding of the date...it is tentatively the plan for next NYE...a year and a half away that is...

Define "holiday", Dave.

Did you look at the prices for 12/26/09?!?!?!?!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

To clarify... I am not set on any certain week. So I will keep my booking until I sail on EXoS. IF I can get a better deal by booking on board a different sailing on the Oasis for late 2010 I will book onboard then once I am home I will cancel the booking I make tomorrow.

Yes that is correct. By booking onboard you will get $100 OBC since the Oasis sailings are 7 days. I am booking today because I will not be onboard a RCL ship until the end of November and I don't want to take a chance that the prices may increase between now. The prices today may not be the same when you sail in December.

Yes, we got a hump cabin on the 11th deck - they are all D1 catagory. Smaller size cabin than is on the Freedom Class but the balcony is much bigger. There doesn't seem to be any couch or loveseat in the hump rooms, or any D class cabins.

Darn:(

Irene & Miles

Yes, we got a hump cabin on the 11th deck - they are all D1 catagory. Smaller size cabin than is on the Freedom Class but the balcony is much bigger. There doesn't seem to be any couch or loveseat in the hump rooms, or any D class cabins.

Darn:(

Irene & Miles

I booked a D1 (hump) on deck six with a sofa bed this morning. You have to look at the deck plan for the triangle. There are about 6 D1 with sofa bed on decks 6 and up. Total price for 3 people on Oct 23, 2010 was $3211.

Hump is usually in center of ship where it bows outward. The hump is also usually where the centrum is located. The center room of the hump has a nice view from balcony as you can see forward and towards aft of ship. Look at diagram of floors and you'll see the bow on sides of centrum.

The Aqua Theater Suite on the Oasis

Do we know the minimum capacity for this suite?

And about the balcony: Although a portion of the balcony overlooks the Aqua Theater, is the remainder of the balcony private? (or as private as balconies can get?)

Has anyone priced out any of the family cabins on the Oasis yet. Either cat FI, FO, FB or even FS. I am curious if they made the cabin price of a family cabin double the price of the non family is the same catagory of cabin. I am looking to cruise Nov 13, 2010 with my family of 5. But I mostly want to get a general idea right now.

If you do have any prices can you post them here with the sail date.

The Aqua Theater Suite on the Oasis

Do we know the minimum capacity for this suite?

And about the balcony: Although a portion of the balcony overlooks the Aqua Theater' date=' is the remainder of the balcony private? (or as private as balconies can get?) [/b']

Auqa Theater suite minimum capacity is 4.

Archived