Ironing

Emmone

Sorry if this has been posted before.

I know that irons are not allowed on board but are there any facilities to press a few items yourself rather than having to send them to the laundry?

On the Radiance, I had to send them to the laundry to be pressed. But, it was only a couple of bucks to press a jacket. It was very reasonable.

......waiting......waiting......waiting to see if the "NO IRON" brigade will let the above answers be enough or do they need to add more...hmmmmmm;) ....waiting...waiting....

Not to disappoint you....I want to give everyone a reminder that they are ABSOLUTELY no irons of any kind allowed onboard, including shooting irons!:rolleyes::D

No, but they do press for half the cost of dry cleaning.

I pack in dry cleaner bags and have very few wrinkles at all. The few creases can be gotten out with wrinkle spray, I prefer this one to the ever popular Downey, it doesn't smell as much:

21oJVf5YixL._SL500_AA250_.jpg

Hi,

The only choice is the Laundry! I believe they might have one day service, you might want to double check on that. We are cruising on FOS this Sunday from Miami, Keep your fingers crossed that Gustav does not get in the way.

Peace,

Lance 32

Hi,

The only choice is the Laundry! I believe they might have one day service, you might want to double check on that. We are cruising on FOS this Sunday from Miami, Keep your fingers crossed that Gustav does not get in the way.

Peace,

Lance 32

Good Luck!

When you take a shower, hang the item you want to wear in the bathroom - the steam from the shower acts as a steamer.

The steam from the shower does really help, but if you still have more wrinkles to remove, try rubbing the wrinkle with a damp cloth, hold or pull fabric taut while using the hairdryer in a back and forth motion over wrinkle. Make sure you hold hairdryer about 6 inches from the fabric to avoid overheating the hairdryer. Works wonders.

Archived