Oh NO! Porttime shutting down

cherylandtk

Per the following announcement on their website, porttime will be shutting in a few days:

I regret to inform you that this site will be shutting down in a few days. I have some other opportunities to work on and unfortunately this site never generated the ad revenue I expected. I appreciate all the kind comments I have received, but I can't dedicate the time required to keep the site current. Thanks for using porttime.com.

Rats! It was such a useful website, too.

I went on one of the links on the site above and the link was no good. I tried the second link for info and found and clicked on St. Marten to test it out. I found it to be incomplete. It did not list many of the ships that I know are scheduled to stop in St. Marten.

Point in fact. We are sailing the Crown Princess the second week of November with a scheduled stop in St. Marten and the Crown Princess was not on the calender.

Chris, this site is a competitor of Cruise Critic. Thought you would like to know. I know of a lot of people who use this site too. Marilyn

:o Didn't realize that. The link was from somehere here, and I do notice some of the same users on that site.

Sailing on the Star to Alaska on Sunday!

Chris

Archived