Westerdam leaving San Diego today - Pictures

nobbync

Hello everyone,

I just came back from taking pictures of the Westerdam leaving San Diego today. This is a great time in San Diego watching all the cruise ships arriving or just passing through. Here are a few photos I liked... Hope you like em...

Westerdam just starting to move back shot from Harbor Island

384851272_WhZQY-L.jpg

Backing out....

384851427_jr5xL-L.jpg

Westerdam with Coronado bridge in background

384851559_VYMBr-L.jpg

Now for the fast drive to Coronado and just made it to catch it sailing south as the sun sets to the west....

384851715_sHkeo-L.jpg

Sure wish I was on this beautiful ship but 9 more days till Oosterdam!

Nobby

I live in San Diego also..I guess I should be paying more attention to the Port of San Diego's Website and Cruise ship schedule, rather than working...lol :)

I know where I'm heading this weekend, down to the Pier for some opportunities to see the ships back in our beautiful city..or maybe leave work a bit early during the week to catch a few sailaway's.

SDCruiser

Thanks for the comments everyone... The first two shots I am not too happy with but they show good areas of downtown and the ship but the last two I like especially the sunset shot. Glad you all like it as well. Thanks!

I live in San Diego also..I guess I should be paying more attention to the Port of San Diego's Website and Cruise ship schedule, rather than working...lol :)

I know where I'm heading this weekend, down to the Pier for some opportunities to see the ships back in our beautiful city..or maybe leave work a bit early during the week to catch a few sailaway's.

SDCruiser

SDCruiser, I think the next is Oosterdam this Saturday. I hope it's a good day as I will try to get shots of the arrival and sailaway... This is a good time here as all the ships are returning from Alaska....

Nobby

Hello everyone,

I just came back from taking pictures of the Westerdam leaving San Diego today. This is a great time in San Diego watching all the cruise ships arriving or just passing through. Here are a few photos I liked... Hope you like em...

Westerdam just starting to move back shot from Harbor Island

384851272_WhZQY-L.jpg

Backing out....

384851427_jr5xL-L.jpg

Westerdam with Coronado bridge in background

384851559_VYMBr-L.jpg

Now for the fast drive to Coronado and just made it to catch it sailing south as the sun sets to the west....

384851715_sHkeo-L.jpg

Sure wish I was on this beautiful ship but 9 more days till Oosterdam!

Nobby

Thank you for the wonderful pics....its especially nice for me to see since i grew up on Coronado but have yet to sail out of SD!

Brought back so much memory looking at the pics from the coronado beach at sunset!:D

Archived