OT: Favorite Non Cruise Photograph

Thanks for all the compliments...here is another, and if you would like to see all, just ask and I will post the link to the site I have them on in Zenfolio......the canyon outside of Page,Az. on Navajo land.

2178655400069949464S600x600Q85.jpg

How hard was it to get a pass for the canyon. Is there a best day of the week with low demand?

Dave

How hard was it to get a pass for the canyon. Is there a best day of the week with low demand?

Dave

Navajo land requires a Navajo guide. We signed up in a store front in Page, went out in a pick-up, had a great time. The guides were wonderful. You are good at Google, do lot's of it! You will want a lot of information.

There is the upper canyon, the lower canyon, and the drowned lower canyon.

Dave

I went on-line and got my reservation with Antelope Canyon Tours, I did the photography tour which is longer than the regular tour and the guide will help keep the other groups of people away so you can get the good shots....they limit the photo tour to about 12 people per visit and the cost is $46 per person.....I made our reservations about 3 months in advance.....this is for the Upper Antelope Canyon tour....you can do the lower canyon tour without guides and the cost is about $30 I believe..you have to drive yourself to this and climb down about 50 ft. or so on a steel ladder mounted to the side of the walls of the canyon.....until you enter into one of these you would never believe the textures and colors that you will see......you can learn more about the tours and canyon if you just google Antelope Canyon.

The doggie pictures are so cute. Adorable. :D

As far as the Niagara Falls pictures...WOW those are breathtaking. Love those photos. Thanks for posting them. I was there many moons ago. I'd love to go back. This time with my digital. :D

The doggie pictures are so cute. Adorable. :D

As far as the Niagara Falls pictures...WOW those are breathtaking. Love those photos. Thanks for posting them. I was there many moons ago. I'd love to go back. This time with my digital. :D

Well, now would be the perfect time. We are having a mini Face to Face in Niagara Falls in a couple of weekends. Cruisers from the Floataway Lounge have set up a get together. You have probably sailed with a few at one time or another. It is open to C.C.'ers. You might want to check it out. Lots of fun planned. It will be a nice way to meet each other and see the sights at the same time. :)

Well, now would be the perfect time. We are having a mini Face to Face in Niagara Falls in a couple of weekends. Cruisers from the Floataway Lounge have set up a get together. You have probably sailed with a few at one time or another. It is open to C.C.'ers. You might want to check it out. Lots of fun planned. It will be a nice way to meet each other and see the sights at the same time. :)

Sounds like fun...you'll have to post some photos. It looks like I won't be able to meet my fellow CC members at this time, but have a wonderful time. Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
Niagara is a favorite place of mine. We were there recently too. :)

IMG_0960.jpg

Nice shots, I want to see it from the American side one time. I've lots of shots from the Canadian side, and will be getting more this weekend at the Face 2 Face at the Falls. I've go no extra time to spend on the other side this time though.

Archived