PRINCESS WEBSITE - Cruise Personalizer Question

LegalEagle2012

On the Cruise Personalizer front page there is a click on subject "Onboard Preferences". Can you only access this once the 120 days before the cruise limit approaches or is there some other reason?

I can go into my booking and all of the other sections, but, for some strange reason, I cannot access this part of the booking. Or is it just reserved for those in the Captain's Circle?

Karen

The onboard preferences in the Captain's Circle is really just marketing information. It's not used to do things like putting 6 cans of coke in the fridge or a bowl of fruit in the room. It just asks you what you'd like. In other words, it's totally unimportant.

There is a page in the personalizer that is part of your booking where you can specify certain things like dietary restrictions and such, and if any of these are important, I recommend that you or your TA follow up with those requests prior to sailing.

You have to get your TA to change it, or if you booked directly, call Princess yourself. Most of the time the cabin stewards get it right regardless of what's listed on your booking summary. If they don't, it doesn't take long for them to change it for you. Just ask and it will be done.

Many thanks Flamomo - that explains why we cannot access this section.

K

I was able to access that personalizer for our first cruise. When did you book? Maybe its not ready yet?

How do you get the bed changed from twin to queen in the personal planner?

Call your TA or Princess and if you are "allowed" to change the bed configuration that will change it for you. When I say allowed I mean that they will only do it if you are 2 in a cabin. They will tell you it cannot be done if you have a 3rd or 4th person in the cabin. If that happens you just ask your cabin steward to change the beds when you get onboard. This only applies to regular cabins, suites and mini suites are different.

I can't seem to access the Cruise Personalizer at all! It keeps asking me to input my date of birth to prove I'm over 18:D but won't allow me to. My cruise isn't for ages, but I wanted to look at what is there:)

I have not been able to get on to the personalizer for a week. Every time:( I phone they tell be they are having computer problems with the site and will be fixed in a day..........I guess I will phone again and try to get someone who will really check it out for me???

I have not been able to get on to the personalizer for a week. Every time:( I phone they tell be they are having computer problems with the site and will be fixed in a day..........I guess I will phone again and try to get someone who will really check it out for me???

I have acessed it every day this week, no problems.

It was down last Fri-Sun for maintanance. ;)

Archived