Princess Air

woohooTOO

Wife and I are booked on the Star Princess departing Sydney Oct 24 2009 for a 30 day South Pacific cruise to Los Angeles. We booked round trip flights through Princess. First time booking a flight through Princess. If we ask to change the flight to arrive a day or two before the departure will Princess give me a problem? I am gathering information before I call Princess. I will report back with my experience.

I agree, they will charge you $75 pp for the deviation from the regular air. this does give you a bit more of a choice, but keep in mind if the flight you choose is a different price from the original, you are responsible for paying the difference. Usually you can find one that is the same price, but it can happen. Good Luck!

I have only started to use Princess air once. If you decide to go in to the departure port early AND choose to stay in their hotel (expensive per person rate) they will let you rearrange your air and not pay the deviation fee. However, I later dropped their air and did my own since I could save some money.

Archived