San Diego Webcams

cruznon

I have just learned that the San Diego webcams will be back. They have been down for several days. One camera had to be replaced. The webcams should be back up today I was told.

For those of us who enjoy seeing the HAL ships in San Diego, it's good to know they will be up running soon!

YEAH!!!!! It is back working :)

Thanks Peggy. We were to do a Web Cam Wave from the Ryndam Bow at 3 and I had told Woody and his group it looked like we would not have one. I just tried calling him so not sure if we will or not. The bad part is I still have lots of running around to do with getting ready to leave first thing in the morning and since I did nto think there was a web cam wave today and planned my day a bit differently :o

Here is the link

http://live6.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?func=live&name=/ecodb/sandiego/oneamerica2&pan=-97.63464&tilt=-9.145374&panfov=10.706022&tiltfov=8.344737&overlay=default&skin=default&useapplet=true&time=1229028858716&width=640&height=480&quality=60&catalogname=catalog&imagemap.x=-29&imagemap.y=-22&imagemap.w=699&imagemap.h=525

It sure does look good to see a HAL ship on the San Diego Web Cam once again.

122899668666831112-11.jpg?t=1229029202

That's great news, Peggy. :) Thanks for letting us know.

Even though I never get to see the traditional Saturday wave from the Oosterdam, I enjoy looking at the pictures later. When ships are there other days, I always take a peek.

How does one get the web came for San Diego. Am leaving Jan 10, 09 and would love to have my children see me. Thanks much

Here is the link. The URL is long, so I used ***** to shorten it. Share the link with your children! LAFFNVEGAS often posts the pics from the "web cam wave" for sailings out of San Diego.

http://*****.com/5vy3u9

There is also a wonderful live feed at www.sundiegolive.com that is terrific to watch when the ships sail. There are two cameras located in Point Loma (across the bay) that feed live. It is GREAT to see the ships sail past the cams on the way out of the bay.

I sure wish the cam had been working last Saturday--both the Zaandam and the Rotterdam were docked. It was a great sight ! (I, naturally, HAD to drive by and take a close look!):D Yes, great to see the cam working again.

Archived