Ed! How were the waffles on the Solstice???

gkm

I just got off the Solstice yesterday after doing a B2B with Ed. I can tell you he liked the waffles TOO much!:D He gained about 20 pounds!

We had a great time together.

Ask him about the glass blowing.

O.K. Ed, tell us about the glass blowing.:D

Garry

Yeah Ed, tell us about the glass blowing. :rolleyes: ;)
Yes Ed, what about this glass blowing????:)

Garry,

They were great! But, only if you got them directly off of the grill. If they had some in the warming tray, I let folks go around me, and I always asked for fresh ones. Or, if there was no line, I waited until he put out fresh ones. There was never a problem in doing so. Even a lot of the crew were eating them. ;)

Alrighty, then! We heard it here! It's official; Solstice is a ship worthy of cruising on!

The waffles, as long as they're directly off the grill, are GREAT!:D

Thanks for filling us in on that all-important info, Texed!:)

Oh honey it doesn't irritate me, it just makes me laugh!!!!:D

To think people can't make their own waffles??!!!

Do you really think we all can't make our own waffles?? Or do you just find it funny that there are some of out there that like some small detail a lot?? YES, we can make our own waffles! Why would you waste time remarking about something that doesn't appeal to you?

I think waffles are a big pain in the butt, actually! I have to haul everything out... and then clean it all up after... BUT, I do like that I can get fresh ones on board Celebrity. Does it add to my decision to cruise with them?? Not really... but they are good!:D

Did anyone actually say that they couldn't make waffles?? Just wondering?

Hi Ed !

Welcome Home.

Thanks Andy.

I'm curious.... did it seem they had enough Waffle machines on your sailings ?

I never had to wait very long at all. They had two different places that made waffles. :)

Yes Ed,

Do tell us about the glass blowing and more. What's your fav dinning room? We board her Jan 18th for only 1 week and I don't want to miss anything! I remember meeting you folks over waffles a couple of years ago.

We enjoyed the main dining room just fine, but Tuscan was exceptional. ;)

Ed - Besides the waffles how did you like the rest of the ship? I just booked the westbound ta on her this November. Terri

Terri,

I think you will love Solstice. It is a beautiful ship.

Alrighty, then! We heard it here! It's official; Solstice is a ship worthy of cruising on!

The waffles, as long as they're directly off the grill, are GREAT!:D

Thanks for filling us in on that all-important info, Texed!:)

Your posts are always upbeat. Thanks! ;)

Funny!!!!!!

Ed! That was your eight thousand, eight hundred and eighty-eighth post!! Yowza!!

Go buy a lottery ticket. 8 is the big lucky number for MONEY in China... and the way things are going in the US, Chinese luck might work... :D:o:D

Hi Ed -- glad to hear you and Jacque had a good time. We'll be sailing on Solstice March 1 along with Doug and Vince, and Charlie and Artie. Was wondering which one of the specialty restaurants to try. Would Tuscan be your top choice if we're just doing one?

Enough said, the waffles are nothing extraordinary, we just don't have to cook them ourselves.:D

This I imagine 'sounds snotty' and I need some help in that impression....so

Is there ANYTHING that pleases you? I might have missed it in a post recently, so call me needy...:rolleyes:

Curious, how much did the glass blowing excursion cost and would you recommend? Thanks.

It is a great excursion that includes lunch in Murano for $89.00 each. We did it twice. :)

Hi Ed -- glad to hear you and Jacque had a good time. We'll be sailing on Solstice March 1 along with Doug and Vince, and Charlie and Artie. Was wondering which one of the specialty restaurants to try. Would Tuscan be your top choice if we're just doing one?

If you only do only one specialty restaurant, book Tuscan. The crab appetizer is wonderful. The fillet is the best beef choice.

Say hello to all of the group, and I hope y'all have a great time. :)

Archived