Ed! How were the waffles on the Solstice???

gkm

It is a great excursion that includes lunch in Murano for $89.00 each. We did it twice. :)

Do you know if this "excursion" was just for the holidays - or is it offered all the time? How did you find out about it - I do not see it listed under "excursions" section of =X= website. Were you able to book it prior to boarding? What did the meal at Murano's offer? Thanks. :)

Do you know if this "excursion" was just for the holidays - or is it offered all the time? How did you find out about it - I do not see it listed under "excursions" section of =X= website. Were you able to book it prior to boarding? What did the meal at Murano's offer? Thanks. :)

If you are on the Tortola itinerary, it is listed under the excursions for St.Maarten. If you are on the St. Kitt's itinerary, I believe it is listed under the day for St. Kitt's. It is already fully booked for our March 1 cruise. But I've heard that they may wait to open bookings until on board. We'll see.

If you are on the Tortola itinerary, it is listed under the excursions for St.Maarten. If you are on the St. Kitt's itinerary, I believe it is listed under the day for St. Kitt's. It is already fully booked for our March 1 cruise. But I've heard that they may wait to open bookings until on board. We'll see.

Thank you so much. I "skimmed" through the itinerary excursions but must have missed it. :)

I checked the excursions for March 29 and don't see it. I wonder if it only comes up when you actually go to book excursions??? Or if it is not offered on this sailing.....:confused:

It is a great excursion that includes lunch in Murano for $89.00 each. We did it twice. :)

Hi Ed !

I think they tried this "excursion" towards the End of Solstice's Inaugural Sailing. I heard it was overbooked. I was very disappointed that I missed it, as it sounded awesome.

Hopefully, they will have it on Equinox in December. I will be sure not to miss it.

If you only do only one specialty restaurant, book Tuscan. The crab appetizer is wonderful. The fillet is the best beef choice.

Say hello to all of the group, and I hope y'all have a great time. :)

Hi Ed !

We loved Tuscan Grille. I also thought the Crab Appetizer was fantastic, and was it huge. My Dad didnt want an appetizer, so I tried the Steak Tartare, and that was excellent too. All in all, it was a great meal.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming..... Ed's Waffle thread :)

Archived