Seafood and stuff....

watergal

My computer is giving me grief today as I was trying to search threads that stated which Princess ships offered a seafood buffet. Can someone/anyone tell me if there's such an animal on the Sapphire? We're sailing Jan31-Feb07 Mexican Riviera and as it's our second time on this itinerary, I'd love to know if this is available. I'll continue my search for a roll call but am thinking my computer won't co-operate....d'ya think it could be me?:rolleyes:

Thanks for any/all help.

Sorry- cant help you with your question regarding your ship-- But I know the Caribbean Princess and Crown does have the seafood buffet the first night-- and its the main reason I booked the crown.

But I was able to find your roll call for you-- here is the link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=848267

My computer is giving me grief today as I was trying to search threads that stated which Princess ships offered a seafood buffet. Can someone/anyone tell me if there's such an animal on the Sapphire? We're sailing Jan31-Feb07 Mexican Riviera and as it's our second time on this itinerary, I'd love to know if this is available. I'll continue my search for a roll call but am thinking my computer won't co-operate....d'ya think it could be me?:rolleyes:

Thanks for any/all help.

Unless something has changed, no, Sapphire doesn't have it. The only ship's with the seafood buffet are those with Cafe Caribe; Crown, Emerald, CB and Ruby

Just fyi, Toto posted today that The Grand had a seafood buffet the next to the last evening and she was just as surprised as us. She stated,

"A mini seafood buffet was served with nice crab legs, shrimp and even oysters on the half shell"

So maybe there is hope that this will start appearing on some ships other than the mega liners.

Mike:)

Just fyi, Toto posted today that The Grand had a seafood buffet the next to the last evening and she was just as surprised as us. She stated,

"A mini seafood buffet was served with nice crab legs, shrimp and even oysters on the half shell"

So maybe there is hope that this will start appearing on some ships other than the mega liners.

Mike:)

Could be. But the other ships have the cold seafood buffet on embarkation night. I for one welcome seafood whenever it's there.

Sorry- cant help you with your question regarding your ship-- But I know the Caribbean Princess and Crown does have the seafood buffet the first night-- and its the main reason I booked the crown.

But I was able to find your roll call for you-- here is the link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=848267

serene56 - was the buffet during the day or during dinner? I know when we cruise the Caribbean Princess we stumbled across the seafood buffet after we had already eaten something else and were disappointed. Dont' want to miss it this time on the Crown! Thanks.

I just wanted to find out some more information. So day is the seafood served on? Im sailing on the CB feb 1st and dont want to miss that. Would anyone know what day the Formal dinning is? How can I find out about the seafood once I get on board? Thank

Archived