Pirate BEES take over FANTASY Lido Deck!

cruisetobeaches

He has severe panic attacks around insects. (even a housefly)

Strange, but on the last four cruises we taken, there has been a fly in our cabin. Just one, tiny fly. Hard to catch, too. We usually don't get rid of it until late in the cruise. i don't think we are bringing it along....:confused:

-29 here yesterday morning! Wish we would have stayed on the ship an extra week. :(

To add a little more to this adventure:

There was one passenger who was quite intoxicated, that claimed he could call the bees away and proceded to cross into the bee zone. He then began clapping, dancing, and chanting, trying to call the swarm to him. Perhaps he did not realize that since the bees were from Mexico that they did not understand English:confused:

Security had a time getting him to leave the area. I have pics of him as well, but did not post them. I think he embarassed himself enough without it being posted here...............

LOL , how are you with photoshop , remove his face and show his dancing an such maybe , that would be funny, only you an he would know who he is . ;)

LOL , how are you with photoshop , remove his face and show his dancing an such maybe , that would be funny, only you an he would know who he is . ;)

There's a thought. here he is:

First, the "PITCH":

b31.jpg

then, "THE DANCE":

b30.jpg

Quite funny to watch. Security finally did get him to sit down. I'm sure his wife was very proud.............................

' also chatted with the guy operating the fire extinguishers. He drew the short straw and was muttering a lot of words i did not understand. Probably a good thing.............. '

It's never a mistake to increase/improve ones vocabulary...

EM

Great pictures and story.

This story reminds me of when I was on the Fantasy out of NOLA in May of 2007. Now from the begining of May until the first of June, us in south louisisana, MS, TX, experience Love Bug Season. While still docked before the ship left on the AFT stairs there were hundreds of Love Bugs!! Sorry no pictures, it's common place for us, but it was funny watching people who have never seen them before take a look at those stairs and not even attempt to assend them. We were laughing all the way to the muster drill.

• 2 years later...
Kinda like my house. The Princess, my DW, says "We're going on vacation" and that's it, we go.

Pirate Good to see you here. I am not surprised as when I saw the word Pirate I some how knew that you would post..

Hope you and Princess are doing fine. Happy New Year to you both.

Archived