Food!

tx121

Raspberry Creme Brulee, Any dessert souffle, the home made ice cream in any flavour, Shrimp Diavalo(sp?), Beef wellington, Pasta..... especially fetuccine alfredo, the soup is often very delicious, the cold soups are also unique and yummy, we had a cold soup called pina colada served in a cocktail glass that was actually a Pina Colada!

Fish dishes are either very good or totally dry and inedible. Salads are well done and the sun dried tomato vinaigrette is a good dressing.

We have anytime dining and some of the best meals we ever had were because of the great company and the terrific wait staff. (It can also work both ways! BUT we have rarely experienced bad food or a bad dining experience).

Laurel

cranberries. Oh, and a two-for-one Blue Hawaiian at Happy Hour.

Did you say Happy Hour?? Do they really offer 2 for 1 sometimes? This will be my first time on Princess and I never read anything about 2 for 1 drinks. What time do they usually offer that? We will be on the Crown in a week. Thanks.

Any souffle, any pasta, any ship-made ice cream, and they really should outlaw those little almond (anginetti?) cookies available during the day at La Patisserie and served on Italian night in the dining room. I eat about 10 every time I go by the tray. :>

Several people have mentioned it already but the souffles are to die for. They have chocolate but also one with orange (?) both are excellent.

I also really enjoy the rice and tapiocia (sp?) puddings

that are offered on the buffet at lunch time. Just like Mom used to make!

Sorry, I have a sweet tooth!

Archived