Help finding email address for Royal Caribbean's Head Office in Miami

Judi2112

I would be grateful if anyone could help me.

I sent a letter to Royal Caribbean's Head Office in Miami a few weeks ago and to date have not had a reply.

I can't find an email address for Head Office anywhere and was wondering if anyone knows it or can point me in the right direction.

I want to attach a copy of my original letter (which is long) so don't want to fill out the little form you get when you log into the web site.

Any help would be appreciated.

Judi

Just a sidenote, I'm guessing you're looking for customer service?

If you do send something like this in, you might want to send it registered. At least you'll know if they've recieved it.

Yeah, didn't really think of that at the time. I just wanted to get a letter off to them. Should have sent it International Recorded. This is why I'm now looking for the email address so I can send a copy that way.

Thanks very much

Judi

I can't find an email address for Head Office anywhere and was wondering if anyone knows it or can point me in the right direction.

I want to attach a copy of my original letter (which is long) so don't want to fill out the little form you get when you log into the web site.

Hi Judi - Whenever I have had matters to discuss with RCI I have always referred them to Customer Relations at the UK Office:

Royal Caribbean International

Building 2

Aviator Park

Station Road

Addlestone

Surrey

KT15 2PG

email: custserv.uk@rccl.com

Tel: 01932 834330

On each occasion I have had matters fully addressed and resolved by Gail Kimmings - Customer Relations Executive. Why not give this a try?

As far as filling out the form on their web site is concerned you do not have to retype the contents of your letter - simply Copy & Paste it ;).

Hope this is of help.

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions. It was quite a serious matter that I was writing about so I wanted to send it to Head Office. I've emailed the UK office and asked them if they can help.

Regards

Judi

• 4 years later...

I sent a letter to Royal Caribbean's Head Office in Miami a few weeks ago and to date have not had a reply.

Judi

Hi Judy,

I was wondering if you had finally got an answer and resolved your problem with Royal Caribbean?

because I need to send them a letter also to the head office and was wondering if I will wast my time!

waiting for your reply.

thank you

Judi

I would e mail the Chief Exec Adam Goldstein on AGoldstein@rccl.com.

I have always had a response and great resolution.

Thanks

Hi Judy,

I was wondering if you had finally got an answer and resolved your problem with Royal Caribbean?

because I need to send them a letter also to the head office and was wondering if I will wast my time!

waiting for your reply.

thank you

I strongly recommend to phone the local office - I have got absolutely no replies when sending email - neither corporate in Miami or local office!

You do realize that this thread and its request are four years old?

Hi Judy,

waiting for your reply.

thank you

Judi's last post on this website was in November, 2011. Chances are pretty low they are still reading and will respond.

Edited by Aquahound

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...